PvP Records Thread (In Memory of Cilas)

PumaI

Posted from my friends phone.

If that first line didn't give it away... My computer has decided to call it quits on life and now I am without an adequate means of updating this forum(no iPhone or spare computer living around). I only just got allowed by my friend to use his phone to update this, and it would seem i will be out of a computer for at least a couple months :( Sorry or the inconvenience :/, regardless though it seems that cilas is more active and might be able to continue his list.

Cya later :o

I hate to say it... but the records thread may be on its own for a bit. Yes I am more active now, but I'd prefer to spend time working on the next world pvp event rather than the records thread :(

Considering bolster still has issues, I don't think too many people would disagree

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these records should be limited to rated matches/level 55 warzones that aren't farm fests....

i agree that rated should be held above non-rated matches but why shouldn't those of us who aren't in end game pvp be able to be proud of what we do?

Edited by Evil_Me

The variable in match length for civil war and hypergate with teams in a stalemates almost makes records from those maps unreliable not to mention bolster bugging is rampant. Still impressive numbers but mainly cause of the length of the match.

Hai again :o, my computer is on order and should arrive around July 1st, so ill be able to add the new records (I lost mine when my hd failed though :( ). Sorry for the long delay, but hopefully I'll be back soon :D