Just killed Grimtooth on Makeb....and he left a surprise behind.

GreenLantern

having killed grimtooth long ago I dont recall seeing this portal thing pop up. It honestly looks like he just popped into his Legendary rep gree mount and positioned himself in the butt and then shaded in his body in the mid.

having killed grimtooth long ago I dont recall seeing this portal thing pop up. It honestly looks like he just popped into his Legendary rep gree mount and positioned himself in the butt and then shaded in his body in the mid.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is complete bs. There is a video and he didn't drop this, and I'm sure there are plenty others that have killed him so this would not be the first time we are hearing about it. Troll.

Edited by TrillOG-

He used the item that drops from the Dreadful Entity (Dreadful Orb) ;)

24 hour cooldown.Hoped it will trick players into thinking he found something out of place in the game...

THIS IS NOT A MOUNT. This thing has floating rocks around. It's not a hypergate either. ;]

And if I don't remember Dreadful Orb's visual effects properly, then I am going to check this place out bringing the orb with me. Last time we were messing with the orb, looking for a secret boss around SV, I just remember my GM using it and firing some ray at me and visuals were around me...

Eh, I need to get my guild to check it out tomorrow.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Gotta add that if this is true... Well, the way of getting into the cage is dodgy, if not an xploit (or a "creative use of game mechanics"). If this is real, then bioware is encouraging players to do those weird things. It should be then no surprise to anyone that players are reaching and aren't punished for entering outposts (Tatooine space ports, Makeb Imperal outpost) they're not meant to get to.

Non-photoshopped pics or it didn't happen.

It's definitely not photoshopped. I could take a pic of the achievement where you have to kill Grimtooth to prove it...but you'll just say that that is photoshopped too.

Edited by GreenLantern

• 1 year later...

Just got this using companions without having to jump or get stuck; need an AOE.

Notice where around you your best DPS companion appears when summoned. With companion dismissed, position yourself between the blue barrier and one of the pylons (as close to the barrier as you can get) in such a way so that when your companion is summoned, he/she will appear inside the barrier.

Did this in a group with one other person and he got his companion inside the same way.

As a smuggler, I hit Heroic Moment and used Legacy Lightning Storm (Legacy Orbital Strike might work too) to aggro Grim Tooth. Once aggro'ed, group member targeted Grim Tooth from my Target-of-Target. We both sent companions to attack and just sat back and waited.

Just got this using companions without having to jump or get stuck; need an AOE.

Notice where around you your best DPS companion appears when summoned. With companion dismissed, position yourself between the blue barrier and one of the pylons (as close to the barrier as you can get) in such a way so that when your companion is summoned, he/she will appear inside the barrier.

Did this in a group with one other person and he got his companion inside the same way.

As a smuggler, I hit Heroic Moment and used Legacy Lightning Storm (Legacy Orbital Strike might work too) to aggro Grim Tooth. Once aggro'ed, group member targeted Grim Tooth from my Target-of-Target. We both sent companions to attack and just sat back and waited.

Coolio. I'll give that a try today. Thanks.

Finally, a trick that actually works, coz I could never get the stuck trick to work. :)

You don't need to use an AoE btw. I just tabbed to target Grimtooth and let HK rip...

got a nice belt out of it too...TH-31A Elite War Medic Belt

Edited by LeJarC