Who is looking to get in on republic rated pvp?

SOULCASTER

I'm the Guild Leader of <WAR> and my guys and I have just recently started to get back into rateds. I was wondering who out there has a republic toon (either guilded or unguilded) that wants to do rateds, but doesn't have a team to join?

Message me in game if you're looking to get involved in either rated pvp or join a guild for rated pvp.

Our main play time for rateds is 8-11pm EST, USA.

IGN:

Cíd (the i is an ALT+161...this is my main toon)

Jinxxer

Soulcaster

I'm trying to get the republic players together that might be interested in rateds, but are missing out for one reason or another.

Anyone is also welcome to join our guild forums if you'd like message us. We are very active on our forums:

http://www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com

Edited by SOULCASTER

Hey Soul, Myself(combat/focus sent or tank shadow) and a buddy of mine(gunslinger) would be interested in joining up with you. Once you get a schedule set up if you can use us please message Imprimis in game or contact me on this site. Thanks.

Hey Soul, Myself(combat/focus sent or tank shadow) and a buddy of mine(gunslinger) would be interested in joining up with you. Once you get a schedule set up if you can use us please message Imprimis in game or contact me on this site. Thanks.

Will do. Our Rated pvp days are set for Mondays and Tuesdays now for our guild. So i will likely form a group tonight. However I personally would like to do rateds more than just twice a week. So I will likely be doing them thursdays and saturdays that i happen to be around as well. I will make it a point to PUG a few slots on our rated team now so others on the server can join in.

So far we've been getting stomped pretty hard by Ubique and Hoth Ski Partol. haHahah But its all good. Practice makes perfect.

I doesn't even afraid.

Edited by SOULCASTER

what did you do

The same thing that the other 100+ people did to get banned yesterday.....I have no idea. Bioware isn't saying anything other than people ''exploited the economy''. It has something to do with duping the collection's items and I think transferring color crystals through legacy gear to other characters (circumventing their cartel market coin purchasing). But no one knows for sure, and bioware is deleting threads like crazy if anyone asks why people are banned.

Others who said they don't even have legacy gear, were banned as well. So no one really knows what the deal is. From what I understand, this ''exploit'' still exists, and they don't have a fix for it, which is why they aren't telling people about it.

The same thing that the other 100+ people did to get banned yesterday.....I have no idea. Bioware isn't saying anything other than people ''exploited the economy''. It has something to do with duping the collection's items and I think transferring color crystals through legacy gear to other characters (circumventing their cartel market coin purchasing). But no one knows for sure, and bioware is deleting threads like crazy if anyone asks why people are banned.

Others who said they don't even have legacy gear, were banned as well. So no one really knows what the deal is. From what I understand, this ''exploit'' still exists, and they don't have a fix for it, which is why they aren't telling people about it.

oh hai thar

I am back! I will be forming a rated pug team likely this monday night (9pm) after the memorial day celebrations.

And a thank you to all our Vets out there and those currently serving. Hoo ah

Look for me ingame:

Cíd (the i is an alt+161)

Soulcaster

Jinxer

Jinxxer

Edited by SOULCASTER

Woo wee some fun rateds tonight against some imps and republic guilds. Hope to get some going again tomorrow (monday night) on memorial day if people are going to be around.

As far as my republic PUG comp goes, I'm in need of more shadow's on call. Deeps or tanks.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Woo wee some fun rateds tonight against some imps and republic guilds. Hope to get some going again tomorrow (monday night) on memorial day if people are going to be around.

As far as my republic PUG comp goes, I'm in need of more shadow's on call. Deeps or tanks.

I got full partisan on my shadow tank, but I have been leveling my guardian. What time do you think you will try to fire up tomorrow? I will try to be on the shadow.

I got full partisan on my shadow tank, but I have been leveling my guardian. What time do you think you will try to fire up tomorrow? I will try to be on the shadow.

I start forming up groups around 8:30pm and try to be queued by 9pm or 9:30pm the latest, almost every night now.

I'm looking to join a active pvp guild and see you guys on alot. Please let me know who to talk to about joining.

I'm a Dirty FIghting spec'd gunslinger with 6 pieces partisan, 1 conqueror, and the rest elite war hero

Thanks,

Ranako

Edited by ranako