Question of the Day 5/20/2013

The black/black is a favorite of mine as well, as it looks good on pretty much any armor. Way too pricey for me, though, so I bought the white/red from the security key vendor for my Sith. It is a really striking combo and it looks gorgeous on his armor.

I really like the dark green/white as well, it looks great on my Smuggler's outfit. I find that a lot of the non-Force user gear can pull off the more, uh, "colorful" colors better. ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amusing how everyone wants the black dye so badly. Since I've seen it on the GTN, I've previewed it on all my toons' outfits. To be honest, it really didn't look very good on any of the except the Dreadseed armor, but then it looks like Gree armor. Its just... black.

My favorite color, on my Bounty Hunter in Dreadseed (all except boots), is the Dark Pink and Dark Purple. It actually looks pretty good, although the helmet is really the best piece for color. What's even better, is the Pink/Purple appears to be more rare than the Black/Black yet is cheaper. So, everyone out there wanting Black, please keep wanting so the other and far better looking colors stay cheaper for the rest of us =)

I'm contemplating the two-tone green for my Guardian, because I love both the robes and the idea of the Green Jedi. Now all I have to do is work out why a Miraluka would have been raised and trained on Corellia instead of Coruscant, and I'm good to go ...

I wouldn't count on it.

Comeon now, be nice. Everyone has a chance if they want it.

My favorite so far is Deep Blue/Light Brown. I like it because the light brown color translates into a gold color on my armor. I've always been a sucker for putting my Mercenary in gold (a non-tacky gold, mind you), so that Blue/Gold combo looks great on my Hydra set. Crossin' my fingers for a Dark Gray/Gold.. *nudgenudge*

So, earlier it was said...

She has it, you need to wake up.

And then it was clarified...

Nope! In fact, I don't actually have the black and black dye mod - it is just my favorite of what I have seen.

So, yeah...

Edited by DarthDak

Previewed a lot from GTN, even bought some from CM (yes, curiosity led me to this sin) during the first day.

Best one is White / red, looks pretty good on female chars. Not using it though, original armor colors seem nicer to me.

Most dyes are too much bright and unnatural. Expecting nicer ones in future patches, might give it a try then.

And please, reconsider random dye pack gambling. Very hard to get concrete colour.

Edited by space_mechanic

Which of our new Dye Modules is your favorite?

Personal Answer: The black and black dye mod is my favorite. Simple and chic.

Black and Black is my favourite also.

I just wish it would work with MAKEB imperial soldier reputation armor. the suit is awesome the dye is awesome.. why not let the awesomeness mash together? and make a awesome menacing imperial black ninja trooper of death!!......

oddly enough... a black primary and black secondary dye kit wont make a complete white suit with tiny red imperial emblems... black.... although i sense a chance for the cartel store to branch out to do tertiary colours and then sell those dye kits, for a reduced fee for subscribers. stranger things have happened. :)

Edited by falcon_Xtreme