Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best players on Bastion

sirullrich

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<--- Best Commando

Have you always been General Aldo, aka King of pugs aka No.1 Commando heals, or have you just assumed his mantle temporarily? Is it like Batman, where most of the time its Bruce Wayne but sometimes its like Dick Grayson?

<--- Best Commando

Didn't know we were holding a vote for "Most irrelevant class in WZ's". I say that while I sit in the corner and cry.

I think we should have a competition to see who is the better Mando. Post SS's and video and let The Bastion decide if they aren't busy farming us on their Imp toons.

Perpendicular best pt

Priapism best jugg

Tysonl second best pt

Vesper best sniper

Rameous best mara

Tommytwotoes best op healer

Scopeslevin 3rd best pt

Deft best augment glitcher

Scold best co-guild-leader

Palmsolo best why whatsupper

Kand best pve'er

Scopeseven best dressed

Perpendicular best pt

Priapism best jugg

Tysonl second best pt

Vesper best sniper

Rameous best mara

Tommytwotoes best op healer

Scopeslevin 3rd best pt

Deft best augment glitcher

Scold best co-guild-leader

Palmsolo best why whatsupper

Kand best pve'er

Scopeseven best dressed

I just want to thank God, and my trainer.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/269/063/mic_display_image.jpg?1315288130

I have only been playing a couple weeks since a very long hiatus, so i dont know a lot of new players.. some of this will be old school and some are not active players, so this is really a best of all time list (yes to all of you f2pers this game actually has been available since December 2011 to people who paid good hard earned money to watch it die into a f2p in 9 months butforsomereasonistillfinditsodamnfunbciambad)...

IMPS

SORC DPS: Sharkyo, Bestworld

SORC HEALS: Sharkyo, Scopeseven

MERC HEALS: LOL?

MERC DPS: LOL?

MERC AT ALL: LOL?

SOME MERC ANYTHING: LOL?

SRSLYANYMERCSWTF???: LOL?

ASSASSIN TANKS: Backbeard, Tedford

ASSASSIN DPS: Wakalord (hybrid but whatever piss off hes the man)

MARA: Huttplug (1v1), Smakyo (Overall), Honorable mention Dynkin for having nice bike shorts

JUG TANK: Supaman. Honorable mention: Soldat. I know everyone says Justbodies, who has a lot of fans as the #1 SWTOR streamer atm and is a very good player and a nice person but he's not even close to best i've seen (I watched him leave taunt on CD for 5 straight minutes in a rated match... COMEONMAN)

JUG DPS: Who would ever play this stupid class in rateds when maras are just better at everything? OWAIT

SNIPER: Simplex

OP HEALER: Scold, Honorable mention Wurdlol

OP DPS: When Wurdlol does dps in heal spec

POWERTECH DPS: Lots of arguments here since it had so many skilled players in the class pre 2.0 when it was OP and anyone could put up big #'s: Cameronz (Hands down best positioning/awareness at the position), Perpendicular (best dps/protection combo #'s i've ever seen put up and has good situational awareness), Honorable mention: Hyssant... Super-duper extra honorable mention goes to #notbestptDEFTbcihavItunnelvision&badpositionalmosteveryfightandicantcommunicatewortha****butiputuphighnumberspugstompheroHERObestPT

POWERTECH TANK: Hyssant (only one ive ever seen play it really well overall and make it work in rateds tbh)

BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER: Sharkyo/Smakyo/Sharkyn/Shark____WHATEVERTHEHELLHECHOSESTOPUTHEREANDYOUWILLLIKEIT

PUBS

WHO GIVES A POOP THEYRE REPUBS KILL THEM ALL ON SIGHT BECAUSE THEIR PUGS ARE WAY BETTER THAN OURS AND I HATE IT AND RESENT IT AND WISH I ROLLED REPUB ALMOST EVERYNIGHT I PLAY REGS ****DAMNIT ASDFLKASJFLKASJDFLKASJFLKASFJALKSFLKASDFADSLKFJ

GUARDIAN TANK: Cesc my hero

Pre-1.2 Grovel+Sprint,

Priapism

Edited by DrWeebs

I have only been playing a couple weeks since a very long hiatus, so i dont know a lot of new players.. some of this will be old school and some are not active players, so this is really a best of all time list (yes to all of you f2pers this game actually has been available since December 2011 to people who paid good hard earned money to watch it die into a f2p in 9 months butforsomereasonistillfinditsodamnfunbciambad)...

IMPS

SORC DPS: Sharkyo, Bestworld

SORC HEALS: Sharkyo, Scopeseven

MERC HEALS: LOL?

MERC DPS: LOL?

MERC AT ALL: LOL?

SOME MERC ANYTHING: LOL?

SRSLYANYMERCSWTF???: LOL?

ASSASSIN TANKS: Backbeard, Tedford

ASSASSIN DPS: Wakalord (hybrid but whatever piss off hes the man)

MARA: Huttplug (1v1), Smakyo (Overall), Honorable mention Dynkin for having nice bike shorts

JUG TANK: Supaman. Honorable mention: Soldat. I know everyone says Justbodies, who has a lot of fans as the #1 SWTOR streamer atm and is a very good player and a nice person but he's not even close to best i've seen (I watched him leave taunt on CD for 5 straight minutes in a rated match... COMEONMAN)

JUG DPS: Who would ever play this stupid class in rateds when maras are just better at everything? OWAIT

SNIPER: Simplex

OP HEALER: Scold, Honorable mention Wurdlol

OP DPS: When Wurdlol does dps in heal spec

POWERTECH DPS: Lots of arguments here since it had so many skilled players in the class pre 2.0 when it was OP and anyone could put up big #'s: Cameronz (Hands down best positioning/awareness at the position), Perpendicular (best dps/protection combo #'s i've ever seen put up and has good situational awareness), Honorable mention: Hyssant... Super-duper extra honorable mention goes to #notbestptDEFTbcihavItunnelvision&badpositionalmosteveryfightandicantcommunicatewortha****butiputuphighnumberspugstompheroHERObestPT

POWERTECH TANK: Hyssant (only one ive ever seen play it really well overall and make it work in rateds tbh)

BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER: Sharkyo/Smakyo/Sharkyn/Shark____WHATEVERTHEHELLHECHOSESTOPUTHEREANDYOUWILLLIKEIT

PUBS

WHO GIVES A POOP THEYRE REPUBS KILL THEM ALL ON SIGHT BECAUSE THEIR PUGS ARE WAY BETTER THAN OURS AND I HATE IT AND RESENT IT AND WISH I ROLLED REPUB ALMOST EVERYNIGHT I PLAY REGS ****DAMNIT ASDFLKASJFLKASJDFLKASJFLKASFJALKSFLKASDFADSLKFJ

GUARDIAN TANK: Cesc my hero

Pre-1.2 Grovel+Sprint,

Priapism

Yeah supaman was totally the best jugg tank.... His clutch 128k protection in a full Civil War as he gets out protected by a dps Powertech. Yeah perpendicular was really good he had good positioning only would charge to the back line and die and btw do you still click? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=268999

Edited by MrGrzecka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.