Your characters' theme songs

ColaWindstar

Now every class has its own theme music that plays when you hit the Heroic Moment skill, and as I recall, a handful of times during climactic story missions and it works well for the class in general, but what about your character specifically.

So, let's talk about our characters' theme tunes:

To begin, Xerkzes, my Sith Pureblood, Sith Warrior's theme would probably be Queen's Princes of the Universe

My smuggler would take of his clothes to Serge Gainsbourg's "Je t'aime".

My agent would double-cross her clients with Dub Syndicate's "Maffia".

My Sith Warrior would jump on her enemies whilst Kromestar's "Jumpin" is playing. Or maybe Kriss Kross' "Jump". ;)

My commando healer would push all male's attempts to get close to her away with MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This".

My bounty hunter thinks "C.R.E.A.M" by Wu-Tang Clan.

My sorcerer would get the Angry Bird's theme song, because he annoys me just as much as these stupid birds.

My Jedi knight gets the theme song from Monty Python's Holy Grail movie.

And last but not least my Jedi counsular moves smoothly to Knightz of Bass' "Da M-Pire" old school electro beats.

My Gunslinger adopted

sometime around late Hoth, and it stuck.

The Majestic Tale, from the Doctor Who season six soundtrack, very much her combat theme as a one-woman army - well, one woman and her fish.

No Jedi, no soldier - dishonourably discharged from the army years ago for telling a General what he could do with an order, using long words he didn't understand and one short word he definitely did understand- but still out to see the galaxy and stand firm against evil or oppression where ever she finds it.

Given that her name, Melody, was unabashedly pinched from River Song, it seemed appropriate.

Imperial

Sha'al: My main, Sorcerer

He's a genius when it comes to Sith Alchemy, on par with Lord Fulminiss. One day he'll be Emperor.

A)

B)

D) POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!

E) Khem Val over Zash

F) Terrorizing the Terror from Beyond

G)

H)

Jagoss: Juggernaut tank

He hits like a truck and has beaten enemies by standing their until they run out of ammo then beheading them while they reload. DON'T KRIFF WITH JAGOSS.

A)Indestructible

B)

C)

Hasina: Operative of the Empire

Hasina is 100% loyal to the Empire and the Chiss. She may be a blueberry but her heart is red all the way through. She lives for the Empire and she'll die for it. She is more patriotic than even Ensign Temple.

A)

B)

Sargonas: Mercenary for hire

A)

Creds are what my Merc cares about. Screw honour, show me the money!

B)

P.S: Yes, Sha'al has many many themes based on what is going on. Basically, his immense strength in the Dark Side causes him to change very rapidly in terms of personality. He's constantly adapting and learns at an insane rate - actually, he probably is insane;). Also, I'll have Republic toon themes up either Sat or Sun.

The old and venerable Jedi Shadow, Master Zarchon Greywalker, a veteran of many battles, fighting his way through a Sith stronghold with a small group of Jedi he has trained over the years.

As the song fades, and the last of the stronghold guardians has fallen, they enter the main chamber, where he awaits.

Darth Xardox.

The Sith who created him. :csw_redsaber::hope_06:

Then, this song begins to play, as they circle each other, blades drawn.

The real fight begins.

It is yet to be determined, how this story ends. ;)

Edited by CaptRavenous

Blackavaar (Cyborg Mercenary) - Prodigy - Firestarter

Threil (Sith Assassin) - Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Xixxus (Zabrak Juggernaut) - Iron Maiden - Two Minutes Til Midnight

Virgot (Chiss Sniper) - Disturbed - The Sickness

Lobai (Twi'lek Scoundrel) - Dio - The Last in Line

Ricklin (Human Commando) - Metallica - Metal Militia

Dume (Zabrak Gunslinger) - Richard Cheese - The Sickness

Nolte (Twi'lek Gunslinger) - Boston - Rock N Roll Band

:cool:

Smuggler: I am Han Solo

Trooper: Bad Company

Bounty Hunter: Shoot to Thrill

Sith Warrior: Back in Black

Sith Inquisitor: Thunderstruck

(Haven't done / started: Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Imperial Agent)

Edit: I am hopeful I can use Metallica's One, but I doubt it

Edited by jason_ralph

I like to walk in slow motion on my fifty Vanguard. It's not about jumping into the fray as fast as I can, it's about making as stylish an entrance as possible. When I stroll into battle I do so to this song:

But when all's said and done and I just want to kick back and relax, I play this piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTuhuon1j6U

It suits my Dark IV trooper quite well

This is my music when i'm just... grinding or doing something insanely boring or tedious.

Very accurate in its meaning and symbolism when it comes to grinding or working for stuff, don't you think?

And now for the 100% original combat themes for some specific characters;

1. Basically my Juggernaut's main theme, i overuse the **** out of it any time i'm actually called upon to storm a place in a quest;

2. Used to play this all the time when tanking the final boss of an op. Not so much anymore. Since i don't do ops and i pretty much forgot how to tank anything above EV. Still insanely fitting for final confrontation scenarios;

3. My Operative's super sneaky 2pro stealth assassination theme. I mostly use it when sneaking around mobs/escaping out of a sticky situation. Still fitting for boss fights, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfK91tJjpoM

4. My Mandalorian Mercenary's overall main theme. No explanation needed, heh.

5. My Guardian's mostly-used battle theme. Takes me back to slaughtering the Borgia population in Venice, way back in AC2. Good times.

6. My (previously) Pyrotech Mercenary's appropriately assigned overall combat theme;

7. My Marauder's ultimate rampage song;

8. My Scoundrel's semi-stealthy semi-fast paced combat music

9. Open-world PVP encounter music, mainly used on my Mercenary;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgmwVr6hEb4

10. And now, finally. The best theme song to ever grace this planet. The ultimate "Time to solo this champ 3 levels above me" song.

I think my taste in music is way too varied for my own good, lol. It looks like i'm just piling up random songs. Though really, i'll listen to anything that feels right to me.

Edited by GhostDrone

As a fan of getting into my characters head, I had a lot of fun researching various emotion based songs from various programs in an effort to embody my character best. after much deliberation I eventually decided on...

My Sorcerer Ultimia has at least 2. one for her default warm, idealist, compassionate, and reasonable persona.

Warning it is a dub song from a rather girly (for lack of a better term) anime and is sung in Italian...

chosen because it is a beautiful melody with lyrics that contain an inspiring message that I imagine my sorcerer would take to heart!

and one representing her more carnal and perhaps darker aspect of her personality that she does her best to resist.

chosen because the lyrics are nothing short of "seduce you into embracing your inner darkness!"

also from same anime but it is from the original cast and is sung in Japanese...