Scheduled Maintenance: May 14th, 2013

AmberGreen

I swear, I would pay money just get BioWare to shut up about the cartel market. Just one patch where that isn't front and center would be heaven-sent.

Impossible. There is nothing else

Isn't Patch 2.2 meant to feature no Cartel features whatsoever?

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to making a few Cathar characters and with the dye finally being able to use the Bounty Hunter armor I want (Any piece I find for her has usually got some purple on it somewhere... oh how I hate purple :()

Edited by Cyberwoman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added dark side corruption to preview window, actually added it's background back after, what, six months? Eradicator mask, giving me even more opportunity to make fortunes off of Artifice (though the 21m simply from crafting Black-Red Hawkeye was appreciated :p). Altogether, very impressed. A lot of these bugs and issues could have been fixed sooner but with the addition of dyes and other customization options, plus the fix of a lot of high-priority issues (yes, including bolster, now shut up about it) this is definitely one of the best patches this game has had. We like content, but at some point QoL simply becomes a higher priority.

Tbh, I was surprised at how much they did get in this patch and I'm looking forward to everything including the bug fixes. Now... lets see how this all works in practice. :D

Over 1 year of playing, CE owner and subscriber since day 1, lvl 50 legacy but new hairstyles and eyecolors are being charged to me?

New Appearance Options are now available in the Cartel Market. Cost:

Human Hairstyles 1 – 240 Cartel Coins

Human Hair Colors 1 – 180 Cartel Coins

Mirialan Tattoos 1 – 90 Cartel Coins

Chiss Customizations 1 – 240 Cartel Coins

Human White Eyes – 100 Cartel Coins

What kind of a solution is it to charge for new colors and hairstyles when this is somethign so fundamental about customization and should be made available for everyone when creating a character and later when you'd like to make "light" changes like different styles and colors via the customization kiosk? I don't even want to get into of how this should have been in the game months ago but no.... there is so much I'm willing to take but this is too much. You already stretched it pretty far with moods being locked for subscriber until unlocking via your packages... however I rarely use them.

- make it free (just implement it in the character creation screen)

- make it cost credits

I mean, it's not like we have such a waste of choices anyway.... charging cartel coins for long awaited customize additions is just wrong.

Over 1 year of playing, CE owner and subscriber since day 1, lvl 50 legacy but new hairstyles and eyecolors are being charged to me?

I know, right? It's so stupid of Bioware to charge you for anything ever again since you've played their game five hours a day. Why should you even have to buy the expansion, or have a limited supply of credits, or have to earn gear? You've bought the CE, subscribed since day 1, achieved legacy level 50, why shouldn't they just give you everything you want? :rolleyes: Go whine somewhere else.

I know, right? It's so stupid of Bioware to charge you for anything ever again since you've played their game five hours a day. Why should you even have to buy the expansion, or have a limited supply of credits, or have to earn gear? You've bought the CE, subscribed since day 1, achieved legacy level 50, why shouldn't they just give you everything you want? :rolleyes: Go whine somewhere else.

i notice the character creation screen bug where there's no sound after faction video isn't on the patch notes plz fix this in tonight maintenance

thanks

Um that's not quite how it works, LOL.

New Discounts:

Permanent Reductions

5–Pack: Major Experience Boost consumables are now permanently discounted. Cost: 360 Cartel Coins

Temporary Reductions: 5–Pack: Major Experience Boost consumables are now discounted by 20%. Cost: 288 Cartel Coins

:confused: So which is it Bioware?

New Discounts:

Permanent Reductions

5–Pack: Major Experience Boost consumables are now permanently discounted. Cost: 360 Cartel Coins

Temporary Reductions: 5–Pack: Major Experience Boost consumables are now discounted by 20%. Cost: 288 Cartel Coins

Both of them of course. The 20% discount (360CC - 20% = 288CC) is time-limited, the permanent price is not.

• Dev Post
New Discounts:

Permanent Reductions

It's both! They're going to be 360 CC from now on, but this patch is also discounting that price by 20% temporarily. Sorry for any confusion!