Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams

Hardly, go back and take a look at the other debaters in this thread, just because we may or may not be the most notorious debaters here, doesn't however make us the best, BUT for the simple reason that obviously others would be deterred, I have decided that nobody else can join the alliance if it goes through, simply to balance it out. plus if Beni and Wolf do join, which they absolutely must, there are two other big game changers right there and then.

Not to mention Star, Swiss and others.

Well, not just he's the most Notorious debater... He has Thrawn :p And you both know how to put a good army together by the looks of things....

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a post meant for everybody, I propose that people should take a look at their worlds in relation to each other and make sure they are not spread out, this could kill you the moment the war breaks out, so if you don't like your placement, I suggest to make a list of planets that feel comfortable to you.

Also, I propose that the lists we create have to have some kind of consistency, so as to not have super mega lists that batter everyone else's there and then, like a limit to factions to choose from or something like that, just to balance it out.

I also suggest that if alliances go through, that only three members are allowed per group, I also suggest that people pick wisely, to take a look at the places they control and make sure they are not teaming up with somebody on the opposite end of the galaxy, where you'll receive next to no help and vice versa.

Am I allowed to use SWTOR PCs, based on their canonical achievements? (i.e: Hero of Tython, Champion of the Great Hunt, etc. As the Command Staff, of course).

EDIT: NVM, I'll go with named ones for now. TO WOOKIEEPEDIA, ROBIN! (answer to question would still be nice, however.)

Edited by bionamaster

Shes controlling you allready...

Kill her!

KILL HER NAO WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!

Lol, but in all seriousness, its probably for the best.

To be honest, I have no thoughts at all for betrayal, the moment we make an alliance we will probably become the most targeted alliance in the entire damn war, so it's hardly a wise idea.

Am I allowed to use SWTOR PCs, based on their canonical achievements? (i.e: Hero of Tython, Champion of the Great Hunt, etc. As the Command Staff, of course).

I am not the OP here, so this is just my opinion, but characters like Revan, the Hero of Tython, the Exile, etc... are all really debatable and interpretable characters that can easily derail a thread, so it may be wiser to choose characters with more solid and concrete information.

This is a post meant for everybody, I propose that people should take a look at their worlds in relation to each other and make sure they are not spread out, this could kill you the moment the war breaks out, so if you don't like your placement, I suggest to make a list of planets that feel comfortable to you.

Also, I propose that the lists we create have to have some kind of consistency, so as to not have super mega lists that batter everyone else's there and then, like a limit to factions to choose from or something like that, just to balance it out.

I also suggest that if alliances go through, that only three members are allowed per group, I also suggest that people pick wisely, to take a look at the places they control and make sure they are not teaming up with somebody on the opposite end of the galaxy, where you'll receive next to no help and vice versa.

This aubere your partner is currently on the other side of the galaxy out in the outer rim..... I am literally right next to you and I will find an Alliance of other people close by Thrawn is good but....... even if you were to survive..... would your partner truelly help you, you would offer next to nothing to him as your forces would be decimated just a thought.

I'm not gonna join, sorry. I can tell this is all just gonna spiral outta control if alliances do come up, well that and I am more interested in seeing how this all turns out more then participating, and I can also chime in on the threads too. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

To be honest, I have no thoughts at all for betrayal, the moment we make an alliance we will probably become the most targeted alliance in the entire damn war, so it's hardly a wise idea.

Got to admit, i lol'd at that...

Its true though :rolleyes:

I am not the OP here, so this is just my opinion, but characters like Revan, the Hero of Tython, the Exile, etc... are all really debatable and interpretable characters that can easily derail a thread, so it may be wiser to choose characters with more solid and concrete information.
Thanks for the tip, I'm getting started on assembling an army now. This should be fun!

I'm not gonna join, sorry. I can tell this is all just gonna spiral outta control if alliances do come up, well that and I am more interested in seeing how this all turns out more then participating.

:( Ah well, hope you join in as mediator and fact-checker, or some sort.

This aubere your partner is currently on the other side of the galaxy out in the outer rim..... I am literally right next to you and I will find an Alliance of other people close by Thrawn is good but....... even if you were to survive..... would your partner truelly help you, you would offer next to nothing to him as your forces would be decimated just a thought.

I understand that you're right next to me, and under any other circumstances, I would have picked you. However, the alliance that I co-founded was made for reasons that I will keep secret.

And my forces will hardly be decimated.

Rayla isn't on the other side of the galaxy. Sure, she's far away, but my forces can help her out. I also have a very special group of forces that will ensure our victory.

That and Rayla seems to have decided to Plonk her war Factory right next to my Military base...

Could be a very easy Staging area for any Alliance i am part of...

Bye Bye Raylas army! Lol

That and Rayla seems to have decided to Plonk her war Factory right next to my Military base...

Could be a very easy Staging area for any Alliance i am part of...

Bye Bye Raylas army! Lol

Dathomir is not right next to it, you also might want to think twice about attacking a fleet that has stealthed fighters and an Executor class SSD that can stealth, oh and not to mention you aren't exactly sat in a comfortable position yourself, looking at who has picked what.

Got to admit, i lol'd at that...

Its true though :rolleyes:

Honostly the issue I am finding is I purposefully put my worlds where they are and now I feel it will work against me because either I am right next door to Aubere or I am sandwitched between the 2 of them if we were to be a 3 man team it would be safe if not I will be the first to die after crippling them I need to find people near by hey any one else along the perlimian trade route. I see star has hapes along that line. Darn my plans for an alliance have gone out the window and now I am sitting right smack dab in the middle of enemy territory.... well at least I have my recup center to fall back on.....

Dathomir is not right next to it, you also might want to think twice about attacking a fleet that has stealthed fighters and an Executor class SSD that can stealth, oh and not to mention you aren't exactly sat in a comfortable position yourself, looking at who has picked what.

Ryloth.

I updated it to ryloth Shortly before you joined ^^ I decided Dathomir is too foresty to be a Military Staging ground :p

He hasnt yet updated the list....

Not to mention Hypori is right next to is too.

Edited by Selenial

oh and not to mention you aren't exactly sat in a comfortable position yourself, looking at who has picked what.

You make a good point, i had planned on using Raxus for the Nexus Route, but i've decided against it now.

Changing Raxus in a moment, just for you guys' information :p

Tunewalker, if you don't want to be next to me, I suggest moving while you have time.

I would almost suggest you do the same, the deep core looks like a really bad place to sit given where everybody is, then I look at what list you wrote out and I don't worry so much.

I would almost suggest you do the same, the deep core looks like a really bad place to sit given where everybody is, then I look at what list you wrote out and I don't worry so much.

I'm starting to fear that too...

I currently have 3 planets in the deep core :o

Then my other three over by Warren.... Idk, could be beneficial, could be suicidal.

I'll await the words on Alliances from the OP before i make my mind up though.

Then I assume you have familiarized yourself with my forces?

I'm in a fairly comfotable place. I have two fortress worlds and the forces to keep them secure.

I'm starting to fear that too...

I currently have 3 planets in the deep core :o

Then my other three over by Warren.... Idk, could be beneficial, could be suicidal.

I'll await the words on Alliances from the OP before i make my mind up though.

honestly that's why I am not moving I intend to team with 2 people with core worlds and attack aubere first I want to at least cripple him if not drive him out of the core.... I may die like I said but I am not moving and even if I lose the core worlds I always have my fall back which as I said before I don't think it wise for any one to chase me to my recup center.