Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way its actually looking right now I have a feeling I can just sit back and let other people duke it out I don't think any one sees me as a threat ..... may work out to my benefit :).

Same, everyone seems to think my planets are random assortments of worlds that fit the description... At least thats what i assume, no one has commented on being wary of a grand plan :p

Oh and Beni, if you do join, remember how epic i am and how much you love me when picking who to ally with :D

Edited by Selenial

Same, everyone seems to think my planets are random assortments of worlds that fit the description... At least thats what i assume, no one has commented on being wary of a grand plan :p

Oh and Beni, if you do join, remember how epic i am and how much you love me when picking who to ally with :D

maybe we should join an alliance with each other and watch the fun ensue Honostly I don't think any one has this in the bag especially if alliances are allowed this game can play out any which way.

maybe we should join an alliance with each other and watch the fun ensue Honostly I don't think any one has this in the bag especially if alliances are allowed this game can play out any which way.

Tempting offer :cool:

I'll have to think... Sent alliance request to one person allready (lol) and i'm waiting to see who joins first :p

But i'll be sure to consider it.

I'd love to join, but I really don't have the time. :(

Nonetheless I'll try and participate as much as I can. And be sure that Darth Traya is not underestimated! Not that I'm picking sides or anything, yet. :D

Also thinking this may be an interesting idea for a Kaggath - we'll see.

This is humorous to read, just saying.

I immagine it would be. It looks that way...

The only one i dont have a plan for at the moment is my Economic world, but i'll think of something :p

Problem is. We dont seem to know where Raxus is...

We know it was in seperatist space... but that's about it.

We know its on the Nexus route, but we dont know where THAT is either.

Edited by Selenial

Just thought I'd do you all a favor and link this *hint hint, Aurbere*: http://www.tor.com/images/stories/blogs/11_02/star-wars-chronology-map-big.jpg

Alright, alright. Tactically speaking, Byss is much closer to my worlds than Muunilist is. You can have Moneyland in exchange for Byss. But this comes at a cost. The price starts with A and end with E ;)

Hopefully San Hill being on my side gives me access to the IGBC.

Alright, alright. Tactically speaking, Byss is much closer to my worlds than Muunilist is. You can have Moneyland in exchange for Byss. But this comes at a cost. The price starts with A and end with E ;)

Dammnit!

Ok everyone. Targets found...

Excellent I now control an entire sector of space with a full hyperspace route to my remaining planet.

Oh it is Aurbere? *trollface* but yes yes, if the vote is won and all.

PS: Just couldn't resist but say this:

Excellent I now control an entire sector of space with a full hyperspace route to my remaining planet.

DAMMNIT BENI SHE ACCEPTED.

Get your *** in here! I NEED YOUUUUUUU

Yes, Yes, YES!!

ya most of my worlds don't show up on that list but I can say where they are Axum... pretty much same spot as anaxes Charmel same spot as chandrila, contruum along the same x axis as obrai but mid rim close to roche Rathana not on the list but I am pretty sure its just a little further in close to liana and the cluster is in either unknown or wild space. So ya all of my worlds are connected by the same trade route. and my recover is off where no one will chase me :). Edited by tunewalker

Somehow this seemed an incredibly fitting song for Aubere-Raylas alliance...

While this alliance has ruined the game for me (Lol) It'll be very interesting to watch them turn on each other...

Friendly piece of advice Aubere, watch out. I can see her stabbing you in the back before you even contemplate an attack.... ;)

Yes, Yes, YES!!

honestly aubere if you want my offer is also still on the table if not well I may go down in a blaze of glory but with how close we are stationed it wont be before you take a massive hit to your troops so just saying as a means to keep safe at the start might be good to team up that's what I was saying earilier.

While this alliance has ruined the game for me (Lol) It'll be very interesting to watch them turn on each other...

Friendly piece of advice Aubere, watch out. I can see her stabbing you in the back before you even contemplate an attack.... ;)

Hardly, go back and take a look at the other debaters in this thread, just because we may or may not be the most notorious debaters here, doesn't however make us the best, BUT for the simple reason that obviously others would be deterred, I have decided that nobody else can join the alliance if it goes through, simply to balance it out. plus if Beni and Wolf do join, which they absolutely must, there are two other big game changers right there and then.

Not to mention Star, Swiss and others.

I can't watch the video, dangnabit!

I'll be fine. Trust me. ;)

honestly aubere if you want my offer is also still on the table if not well I may go down in a blaze of glory but with how close we are stationed it wont be before you take a massive hit to your troops so just saying as a means to keep safe at the start might be good to team up that's what I was saying earilier.

Rayla says no more can join (:()