Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams

Sigh.

Me and Archlord both have Korriban and Balmorra :'(

Could have sworn those two weren't taken too....

I'll change Korriban to Malachor V, and Balmorra to Bestine IV

And Kass.

edit: Malachor V is taken by Swiss btw

Edited by StarSquirrel

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we do those? Hmm....

No take backs!

Sorry, I need it for my ISOTOPE 5 Droids. :D

Hehe, wonder if we can...

We do both have major planets in the underworld... Right next to each other -_-

Question: How will we be conducting this? Play-By-Post?

If so, can we call appon alliances? IE, if I was invading nar shaddaa, Warren could use Go-T0 to get smugglers, and if she invaded Nal Hutta I could call the hutts?

I will allow alliances to be made meaning planets within those alliance can be shared.

Lets just make this VERY clear... I can team up with someone (one of us few) Out of Universe people and share lets say, my planet Gyndine and their planet Csilla? So my troops can be stationed at Csilla while he stations troops on Gyndine?

OR

I can team up with the In Universe Hapes Consortium and have access to all their planets?

Please clarify, one-liners now will be headaches later.:p

Edited by StarSquirrel

Lets just make this VERY clear... I can team up with someone (one of us few) Out of Universe people and share lets say, my planet Gyndine and their planet Csilla? So my troops can be stationed at Csilla while he stations troops on Gyndine?

OR

I can team up with the In Universe Hapes Consortium and have access to all their planets?

Indeed... This... Changes things.

OR

You can make alliances and use planets of another individual that has posted an army and set of planets in this thread. For example you and I can make and alliance with each other.

You can make alliances and use planets of another individual that has posted an army and set of planets in this thread. For example you and I can make and alliance with each other.

Alrighty, makes much more sense. I think you should write up a rules/format section dealing with how to go about fighting this galactic battle. Otherwise things will get very messy as wolf was alluding to.

I also agree, Aurbere doesn't get ANY help. :cool:

I vote for no alliances, let everyone stick to what they have. Otherwise its all just gonna be even more confusing when it all begins, when it already looks like it will be confusing.

Also another thing, will it just be a debate between the factions or can others chime in?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Honey, you have Thrawn and an Executor... You don't need alliances.

Well, if that's the case, then I will prepare for the worst.

Though, I wonder, what will happen when someone focuses on me, and are then attacked by someone else? Who is willing to take the risk knowing what I have at my disposal?

But I do agree with Wolf. I don't think Alliances should be made as things will get much more complicated.

I vote for no alliances, let everyone stick to what they have. Otherwise its all just gonna be even more confusing when it all begins, when it already looks like it will be confusing.

Also another thing, will it just be a debate between the factions or can others chime in?

I will make a vote for Alliances vs. No Alliances Thread

Others will be allowed to chime in however you must have a valid point and I believe we should use a group of impartial outside individuals to decide, anything biased towards either side will be disregarded such as, "Thrawn is a much better tactician when it comes to this vs that so he wins"

You must analyze the unit type, its capabilities (strengths and weaknesses), the ground you have to deal with (or space), known tactics, and your forces current capability to respond to changes on the battlefield.

Edited by Neltronluur

I will make a vote for Alliances vs. No Alliances Thread

Others will be allowed to chime in however you must have a valid point and I believe we should use a group of impartial outside individuals to decide, anything biased towards either side will be disregarded such as, "Thrawn is a much better tactician when it comes to this vs that so he wins"

You must analyze the unit type, its capabilities (strengths and weaknesses), the ground you have to deal with (or space), known tactics, and your forces current capability to respond to changes on the battlefield.

What about when the facts support such a statement?

For instance, what if I said: "Thrawn is much smarter than Admiral Ackbar, so he has the advantage."

Not only do the facts prove this, but this has actually happened before.

You're screwed? What about me? Apparently I can't form an alliance because I'm overpowered.

Yeah... but at least you're "over-powered".... I'm just normal powered!

And wait are you sure you're completely banned from making alliances?

Because....

For instance, what if I said: "Thrawn is much smarter than Admiral Ackbar, so he has the advantage."

Not only do the facts prove this, but this has actually happened before.

Not to start a debate, but statements like that don't work because those were COMPLETELY different circumstances.