Ortolans and Bioanalysis

Uldihaa

Seems like an oversight. Generally speaking, it's a "nono" to harvest sentient beings for crafting materials in most MMORPGs for some reason. The fact you don't get it on wookies, selonians etc. probably means it shouldn't happen to the ortolans either.

I figured it probably was, but I found it disturbingly amusing that you could do so.

I noticed the harvesting icon and thought, "Really? That's so wrong... wonder what I'll get?" Then had Ashara harvest the corpse. :D

Got 2 Alien Bacteria, if you're curious.

Edited by Uldihaa

Seems like an oversight. Generally speaking, it's a "nono" to harvest sentient beings for crafting materials in most MMORPGs for some reason. The fact you don't get it on wookies, selonians etc. probably means it shouldn't happen to the ortolans either.

They should change that. Let's make humans harvest-able if you're Dark V.

Remember when there were reason aside from titles and appearance to be Dark V or Light V? I miss that.

Make morality important again!

Edited by AshlaBoga

I miss being able to skin Worgen. Good times.