@Bioware This is normal behaviour for launch, don't worry

Theidan

Hi Bioware,

Your game is splendid and I am having an excellent time immersed in the worlds you have created.

I just wanted to let you know not to be disheartened by the whining on the forums, they represent a very small vocal minority and it is to be expected during launch of such a highly anticipated game.

I was there when WoW launched and it was the exact same, so many flames to BBQ with, but it's the way of the MMO.

So I just wanted to say thank you for making my Christmas and free time that little bit more enjoyable through your great game.

Haters goona hate me

Fanbois goona love me

Why can't we all be friends

DIE Republic!!

Hi Bioware,

Your game is splendid and I am having an excellent time immersed in the worlds you have created.

I just wanted to let you know not to be disheartened by the whining on the forums, they represent a very small vocal minority and it is to be expected during launch of such a highly anticipated game.

I was there when WoW launched and it was the exact same, so many flames to BBQ with, but it's the way of the MMO.

So I just wanted to say thank you for making my Christmas and free time that little bit more enjoyable through your great game.

Haters goona hate me

Fanbois goona love me

DIE Republic!!

This...awesome game is awesome

@Bioware

This is normal fanboy thread for launch, don't worry.

Do not disregard reasonable complaints from your customers regardless of such threads. Thank you.

so what you are saying is bioware can disregard about 40% of requests it gets..because I think thats about the % I find unreasonable..

however.. opinion is just that..and what I find unreasonable you might find justified.

shrug

but honestly who cares if he likes the game.. people jump on fanboys way to fast.. yet those same people will happily ***** and whine about the most inanely stupid things (again my opinion) and then turn back to the oh..they disagree with me? they are just fanboys argument..

streets generally run both ways.

Dear flamers,

I hope you understand you ARE a vocal minority. Very few players who are enjoying the game are on these forums. You on the other hand, are reason for a very good amount of the threads currently being posted in General discussion. Best to all, may to force be with you (empire only)

Yeah this is an amazing game. I picked a low pop server away from my guild, and have no Q. I bought my wife a copy yesterday and she is going to have a blast, she immediately rolled a JK. I can't believe all the entitlement whiners in this forum. Please grow up.

My favourite response to flamers remains, our friend Louis CK:

We live in a time in which we get to play a game that a developer spent years and, reportedly, over 100 million developing. Spoiled? Yes! Yet still entitled? Yes! I don't want to diminish consumer rights. But there's a difference between representing complaints and the red-faced middle aged guy screaming at a customer service person. So I say to the professional flamers (not the reasonable complaints), which one are you?

Uhm, worry....

I can accept, wait to play, overcrowding and such in Beta, EA and first few days...

Ironically, i never experienced anything of the sort before the 20th.....

I'm sure i wont stay too long, if the experience doesn't rectify itself..... Soon....

Just move some characters to less populated servers( heck even mine), lock full servers and alike.

Population should be spread out all across the board, so servers have i nice healthy population (Standard/Heavy). The Lag has increased substantially the last to days. Its annoying, not only visually, but practically and immersion-wise.

The game is awesome I think everything will agree and because the game is awesome people get even more pissed that they have to wait in a queue. People need to complain its how stuff gets done in life. Think of it like a sofa (i know bare with me) if that sofa turned up in not best quaility would you complain? Of course you would and the company would replace it for you to not get a bad name. Now I know a sofa and a video game is very different but the logic behind it is the same. We need complainers in our life they actually get things done for us. Bioware also needs complainers to know what things they need to do right. All this moaning is good because it puts presure on bioware to get this fixed fast. If they dont then the word will go out that this game is unplayable.

and btw a sofa was the first thing to come to mind.

Hi Bioware,

Haters goona hate me

Fanbois goona love me

DIE Republic!!

I agree 100%

Hi Bioware,

Haters goona hate me

Fanbois goona love me

DIE Republic!!

BioWare knows pretty much all this so your thread makes little sense. It's the complaining players that are annoying, even though they know this too, they just prefer to complain.

Hi Bioware,

Haters goona hate me

Fanbois goona love me

DIE Republic!!

^^

I approve of this message.. Except the die republic part.. lol :cool: