My friends. I'm afraid I must take a break from this wonderful game...

Obviously there was a problem beyond your control Sir Copperfield. Did your internet go down for a brief moment, allowing the other player to take advantage of you? Perhaps a mouse or keyboard came unplugged? That could be grounds for a lawsuit due to faulty equipment tbh. Whatever happened, it's more than obvious that it was not your fault...hacks maybe?

PLEASE...reconsider. Your departure would be a devastating loss to the entire community, as well as the forums. You MUST reconsider...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing about SirCopperfield threads is the contrast with SirMarty threads! :D

SirCopperfield: I R GAMMING LEJEND

All: You certainly are. The entire gaming community is better for your presence. ;)

SirMarty: I R GAMMING LEJEND

All: SHUT UP MARTY! You're out of your element! :mad:

The best thing about SirCopperfield threads is the contrast with SirMarty threads! :D

SirCopperfield: I R GAMMING LEJEND

All: You certainly are. The entire gaming community is better for your presence. ;)

SirMarty: I R GAMMING LEJEND

All: SHUT UP MARTY! You're out of your element! :mad:

That certainly is the truth, my dear friend.

Bye, Copper, now we'll all fall to the bad trolling of Marty...

:rolleyes:

NOOOOO!!!!!! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO WITHOUT YOU!!!! You were my idol and I looked up to you for everything...

OH wait...sorry I was drunk and didnt mean that.... LETS PARTY!!!!! everyone lets have a PARTY on the fleet on PoT5 tonight to celebrate our salvation from having to see him anymore! We are free!!!!

SINCE I AM A PROFESSIONAL GAMER AND CAPS-LOCK SUPERSTAR I WILL CHANGE THE WAY I USE CAPS-LOCK ACCORDING TO CAPS-LOCK OFF MAGAZINE I AM THE CAPS-LOCK GAMER OF THE YEAR! 2012/2013

I AM A PROFESSIONAL CAPS-LOCK USER IT IS MY INTENT TO ALWAYS USE CAPS-LOCK AND REMOVE CAPS-LOCK FROM MY KEYBOARD, WHILE I UNDERSTAND THIS PRACTICE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, SINCE I AM A PROFESSIONAL GAMER AND CAPS-LOCK SUPERSTAR I WILL CHANGE THE WAY I USE CAPS-LOCK I WILL NOW ONLY USE TO UPSET THOSE WHO HATE CAPS-LOCK SO IT IS WRITTEN IN CAPS LOCK ON SO IT WILL BE DONE!

I will no longer continue to use caps-lock to appease the weak and failing gamers i play with everyday who feel so inadequate they rage..

Normally at this point I would say good riddance, but then I honestly don't think you have the intestinal fortitude to do us the favor of going away and stopping the ridiculous nonsense strewn across peoples screens every time you decide you're not loved enough and want some attention.

I must take a break, because, I am a new player , founder, never played any other games, on line. I liked my trooper, then I made a Sith Character, because I like to win! My Sith inquisitor, was a very intimidating character, level 39-40, I don't remember what level, My quests were do able without too much trouble. Then we had an upload, to make our playing a better experience, I suppose. I don't think anyone was trying to give us an undesirable experience. My Sith became weak, and unable to do his quests, without being 4-5 levels ahead of the quest that I was doing, This was after the upload. I was so frustrated, getting killed all of the time, and instructions were not forthcoming to me in a way that I could understand the instructions. Again, I will repeat that I was a new player. The last quest, "the three families at the planet Quest, was the last straw, I thought I was following directions, charge the palace, kill all the three families or everyone in the courtyard which I did? , scramble the north, south generators I just cant find them, or know how to complete this quest. Maybe I should ask mr copperfield, because not one droid or person gets back to me on my ticket for help within the Swtor website. I am so tired and frustrated to try to complete something that does not make any sense. No wonder it took me so long to begin any games on line. I am a senior citizen, I was pushed by my daughter and her firend to begin this game. The last I heard was I was NERFED, a word that I had never heard before, I asked my daughter for help, She is not at my level for her Sith, so was unfamiliar with my quest. I don't see where this game is so wonderful: frustrating, and sometimes nonsense is how I call it, I have to admit I liked the challange before this last upload or patch as they call it, and the graphics are great, this time, but why ruin the play, for something so frustrating now, I have heard a lot of folks are going back to WOW, I have never been there so I don't know about it, but if something doesn't give, I may have to go to WOW also, Zylander

• 2 months later...

Wow, I always thought Copperfield was just a kind of sad weirdo. Based on his OP though he is either one of two things.

1) A fantastic troll, truly one of the most dedicated I have ever seen.

2) One of the saddest excuses for a man I have ever heard of. If you left your wife, and your child for a game you are below detestable. That is your job, you stood before God and made a pledge to your wife. To abandon her, and your child, disgusting. You crawl your pathetic self back through the dirt, beg her for forgiveness, get your (currently) worthless butt a job and you support your wife and daughter. What you said makes me sick. A video game means NOTHING in comparison to your wife and your child. You felt like you were worth something for playing a game 17 hours a day when you have a wife and child without a husband and father out there? You , Copperfield, are nothing if that is the case. Get you stuff straight, today, throw your game away, cancel your internet, burn your computer, do whatever it takes to get your priorities straight because you are currently ruining a little girls life right now. Fool.

All that being said I hope your just a troll, I can deal with trolls, in fact most are amusing. If you are just a troll ignore #2.If what you said is true, then read #2 until it sinks in and you realize the mistake you have made.

copperfield is copperfield , just admire him , worship him , hate him , envy him ;)

but most of the point is simple , be entertained by him .

People like him don't come often :)

That is what makes him a legend , no matter what he post lol !

copperfield is copperfield , just admire him , worship him , hate him , envy him ;)

but most of the point is simple , be entertained by him .

People like him don't come often :)

That is what makes him a legend , no matter what he post lol !

EXACTLY!!! :D

Enjoy the RP :)

• 2 months later...
NOOOOO!!!!!! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO WITHOUT YOU!!!! You were my idol and I looked up to you for everything...

OH wait...sorry I was drunk and didnt mean that.... LETS PARTY!!!!! everyone lets have a PARTY on the fleet on PoT5 tonight to celebrate our salvation from having to see him anymore! We are free!!!!

Apologize to Sir Copperfield right now.