10 Reasons Why PVE Players Shouldn't PVP

JoeyDeluxe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it certainly sounds like the average "PvP pro" that malignantly lurks around MMOs.

Not the actual PvP pros, I mean. The "PvP pros". With quotes.

I think it's just extremely subtle here.

For me, the flag was the use of the word "Facts" more times than I think normal. But -- I do think in our community it has become difficult to determine.

I try to treat all posts lke this as sarcasm -- because I think it is more offensive to the people who actually mean it :-D

Very blatantly a joke post guys. Shouldnt take these forums so seriously.

Excepting, of course, that jokes are intended to be FUNNY.... which this wasn't. Not even close.

It was much to bland to be satire either and didn't fit the definition of sarcasm.

Therefore it's either a TROLL or a FAIL. I leave it to society to make that call.

#1 - Wrong

#2 - Wrong

#3 - Wrong

#4 - Wrong. I don't know how many times I've seen PvP players complain they can't get stuff PvE players get because they only PvP.

#5 - Wrong

#6 - Wrong

#7 - I haven't PvP'd much in 2.0 but previously, you would maybe see 1 or 2 people with 400k damage in a WZ. Besides, if YOU are that worried about damage numbers, YOU aren't a very good PvP player. I'm guessing you're the one who comes back to fleet saying "I did 500k damage in that WZ and didn't get any MVP votes!"

#8 - Wrong

#9 - Wrong

#10 - Wrong

The fact that you took this thread seriously.

I think it's just extremely subtle here.

For me, the flag was the use of the word "Facts" more times than I think normal. But -- I do think in our community it has become difficult to determine.

I try to treat all posts lke this as sarcasm -- because I think it is more offensive to the people who actually mean it :-D

But every time they claim facts on the news you people eat it up... weird.

Apparently you didn't read the disclaimer. :( I know.... reading is hard.

Umm, you also said: "This is not mine but I agreed with it so much I thought I would share it with the community at large." So, back to the question, what's your basis for agreeing "so much" with #5?

Umm, you also said: "This is not mine but I agreed with it so much I thought I would share it with the community at large." So, back to the question, what's your basis for agreeing "so much" with #5?

BRB, Grabbing you a special swirly straw.

The real only reason that PvE Players don't PvP

1) Bosses don't cry when they get their asses kicked.

I tend to stay away from PvP because everytime I do I end up with 8 crying buffoons on the other team whining about losing.

I assume this is the case for most PvErs:rak_03:

Edited by DarkDisturbed

Apparently you didn't read the disclaimer. :( I know.... reading is hard.

The second you started this thread you assumed responsibility for the content, especially since you expressly stated that you agreed with it.

If someone says something illegal, you agree with the statement, then spread it around, you're as guilty as they are. I really hope they hammer you and any other idiots who start threads simply to incite animosity within the SWTOR community. We don't need any more drama here.

The second you started this thread you assumed responsibility for the content, especially since you expressly stated that you agreed with it.

If someone says something illegal, you agree with the statement, then spread it around, you're as guilty as they are. I really hope they hammer you and any other idiots who start threads simply to incite animosity within the SWTOR community. We don't need any more drama here.

This is an MMO forum, there will always be drama.

:rolleyes:

Excepting, of course, that jokes are intended to be FUNNY.... which this wasn't. Not even close.

It was much to bland to be satire either and didn't fit the definition of sarcasm.

Therefore it's either a TROLL or a FAIL. I leave it to society to make that call.

Well I agree that it's not funny, but it certainly seems like it was supposed to be.

So I'd say FAIL :)

I didn't start any drama. I posted something I thought was humorous. For everyone to enjoy and giggle about. Others have started the drama. Some have giggled and laughed. Others take everything in this world stated by anyone personally. I feel sorry for the latter.

Says something illegal? What **** hole country are you from? I'm from 'Merica and **** the queen.

Says something illegal? What **** hole country are you from? I'm from 'Merica and **** the queen.

You do realize that the SWTOR player base extends beyond the US borders, right? Some speech in other countries IS restricted. It's just how things are.

Also, when referring to my country, please refrain from using ignorant abbreviations like "'Merica." This country and what it stands for deserves better than to have its name mangled in such a fashion.

You do realize that the SWTOR player base extends beyond the US borders, right? Some speech in other countries IS restricted. It's just how things are.

Also, when referring to my country, please refrain from using ignorant abbreviations like "'Merica." This country and what it stands for deserves better than to have its name mangled in such a fashion.

Hence why I referred to them as ***** holes.

To your country? You mean our country you moron. Ever considered lightening up a bit man? Maybe Lighting up a bit. You seem really on edge... I guess that happens when you're the joke that's the OP huh.

Wow ten reasons? I can just come up with one that works better and is actually true.

NUMBER ONE REASON PVE PLAYER SHOULD NOT PVP:

MMO PVP is terrible and it makes the people who play it become terrible people.

When it comes to Epeen, kids, just say no.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not going to lie, I hate it when my team is full of people who seem to have no idea how to play. Though, I'll draw the line at being frustrated. I hate when you see people badmouthing others simply because they aren't as good as them.

I wish there was a unit of measurement for ego. Some of the people that have crossed my path on this MMO have the biggest ego I've ever seen and seem to think they are better than everyone else, not at PvP but just above everone else in general. it's a shame really.