Eradicator vs Valiant Jedi

Telsnow

Why does the Eradicator set cost 900 cartel coins but the Valiant Jedi set costs 1,440? They have the same amount of armor pieces and are similar in that they are more "simple" looking sets. It doesn't make sense why the Valiant Jedi set should cost more when its nearly the same as the Eradicator set. What gives?

inb4 BW favors Imps bro

Seeing how vastly popular the Eradicator set has been for only 900 CC, I think it would be wise of them to reduce the Valiant set to the same price to sell more units. I didn't think twice about the Eradicator set because the price was right and it looks great, but when I went to get the Valiant set for my Jedi, I decided not to go for it because it seems overpriced after getting the Eradicator set. I hope they fix this discrepancy soon.

Why does the Eradicator set cost 900 cartel coins but the Valiant Jedi set costs 1,440? They have the same amount of armor pieces and are similar in that they are more "simple" looking sets. It doesn't make sense why the Valiant Jedi set should cost more when its nearly the same as the Eradicator set. What gives?

inb4 BW favors Imps bro

First of all, the Valiant Jedi set is already in high demand with the current price. Secondly, making the Eradicator set cheaper encourages those who already own the Valiant set to buy it too.

It's not really cheaper, because you'll end up buying a mask later if you want the full set.

Valiant jedi goes with the rest of the creation screen sets. They are all 1440 without discounts.

Valiant Jedi is not a creation screen set, though. It is, like Eradicator, inspired by Ven Zallow's and Deceived trailer Jedi.

The Valiant set doesnt come with a head piece, and its the same exact set that the jedi on the old loading screen was wearing. So even when they do release the Eradicator head piece, it will still be a better deal than the Valiant set because it will come with an extra piece of armor. I'd love to get some developer feedback as to why there are these sorts of pricing inconsistencies and what we can expect from them going forward.

The Valiant set doesnt come with a head piece, and its the same exact set that the jedi on the old loading screen was wearing. So even when they do release the Eradicator head piece, it will still be a better deal than the Valiant set because it will come with an extra piece of armor. I'd love to get some developer feedback as to why there are these sorts of pricing inconsistencies and what we can expect from them going forward.

It was price testing imo. They're still all too high for character-bound pieces imo. It should be a fiver max for smtn like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.