Customisation Kiosk - What will you change?

Farstrider

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My miraluka is getting his mask changed, if that is possible. He looks all girly and cute anyway with his body type 1 and white robes that I might aswell give him a girly mask. xD

I didn't even think of that - I've got two Miralukans (because after playing the JK story through with one, it was took close to Luke's not to make him a twin sister JC,) but they both have the same masks because it's the only one I thought looked remotely passable. If they made new masks, I'd probably flip.

If changing your specie has a reasonable price, I'd change my sorcerer from human to sith pureblood. I've always regretted not picking sith pureblood to begin with, and I can't be bothered to reroll and do everything over again.

My Knight and Sage will get a slight tan.

My Juggernaut will get a complete makeover. Going to switch him from body type 3 to body type 2, change his facial features, and maybe even his race.

My female Sorc will lose the freckles. I liked it at first but it makes her look too innocent to be Sith.

I also MIGHT change my Trooper to a Cathar. But I feel like the only reason I would do this is because it's new. If Cathar were there from the beginning, I doubt I would ever have rolled one. Also not overly impressed by the preview video, so I'm on the fence about this.

Edited by Tommot

I hate the makeup on my Miraluka Sage. I wasn't really paying attention to that when I made her, so she's got that stupid Amidala makeup going on. I didn't really mind it that much at first, but after over a year of playing her...I CAN'T STAND IT.

I'll be glad to have it fixed. May give her some bangs, too, if there's an option for it with longer hair.

I'm happy with all my characters. It takes me about an hour to design them so I'm usually pretty happy with the way they turnout. If note.... DELETED! ;)

Same for me. The starter-planet and the capitol-planet are a form of try-out. To see if it fits me =) If they make it to Taris for rep or Balmorra for imp they are usually safe. Except for that one Bounty Hunter who got scrapped halfway through Tatooine.

I can't really say until I see if there are new options available. Though there is one character that I plan on changing species. For the most part, I'm pretty happy with the way I designed my characters, but I'd like to be able to add scars, tatoos, change hair, etc... we'll see what they give us in the future.

I've always wanted some longer hair options....for male and female

I'm with you on this

I am happy with my toons overall but it will depend I what customization options become available

Maybe I can get the human slave scars put on my rep players