Customisation Kiosk - What will you change?

Farstrider

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really say until I see if there are new options available. Though there is one character that I plan on changing species. For the most part, I'm pretty happy with the way I designed my characters, but I'd like to be able to add scars, tatoos, change hair, etc... we'll see what they give us in the future.

I've always wanted some longer hair options....for male and female

My Twi'lek guardian's eyebrow tattoos do not look as good as I thought they did when I made her. I will be looking to change those up.

Then I'll check out the new hairstyles and see what we've got. But right now, that's the only thing on any of my many characters that I really want to change.

My Jedi Knight looks like Buff Jesus.

I'm not sure where I'll start, but it will end when I no longer look like Buff Jesus.

I can only assume I was high on something when I made the character. I only wish I could remember what it was. There are other things I'd like to forget...

I made two characters who are the same person on my rp server (quit the jedi blah blah) and i gave the second version of her bangs. I am now playing that first version again, and I would like the same bangs on the force user version c: So that's one thing i know I'll do. No race change though. Just boring ole bangs.

Possibly eye colour on one of my juggernauts; due to lighting it doesn't look in the creator the way it does most anywhere in the game. Unless it costs cartel coins, which seems likely. Other than that, nada. Made my characters exactly the way I wanted them in the first place because I knew it wasn't possible to change anything later on. Edited by Pscyon

Skin colour. I'm getting teased that my zabrak looks like a boiled lobster, so I'm gonna give her a darker red. Well, the color of the face is fine, but somehow the color of her body is a shade lighter.. that's annoying. Apart from that, nothing. Though I was considering if I should change her into a Sith or something, since zabrak was the only cool race I could use when I started playing as f2p.. but seeing as it's impossible to make a good looking female Sith with body type 1 or 2 and I already have a body type 4 sith, that would be stupid. They would end up looking the same. :p

With the imminent addition of the Customisation Kiosk, allowing both subtle, and major changes to be made to your character(s)...

What will you change?

Since I always spend about half an hour creating my characters I won't have to change any of them. Unless they added actual long hair options for both males and females. In that case I'd change my hairstyle.

Edited by Aelther

I haven't decided what I'm going to change yet... might change my Inquisitor from a human to a Sith. On a side note, does anyone know if you can change to sex of your character? One of my mains is a Consular and I can't stand how the male voice sounds >.>