Customisation Kiosk - What will you change?

Farstrider

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, all my chars are perfectly awesome =)

^THIS^ So this!! I spent a lot of time getting my char's looks just right (especially my main and primary alt) so I dont plan to change a thing..:cool:

Now if they introduced hair highlights Id be inclined to dye my hair a little maybe...

or maybe give myself a slight tan...at the most

I'll turn my body type 3 zabrak sorcerer into a body type 2 sith, but all my other characters are made with looking good with their armor in mind.

I will however, do a pink power ranger look with my juggernaut using the armor dye, if there going to be pink dye around. (TH-15A corpsman helmet + Indignation chestguard + magenta crystal + Galmorran waraxe?).

I am going to add scars to my Jedi Guardian and convert him from Chiss into a Cathar. I already have a Cathar honor guard sword with him, so I plan to switch most of his appearance up and make him my Republic Cathar. I want to have an Imperial Cathar too, so I think I might reroll and make a Cathar sorcerer. The whole slave storyline the Sith Inquisitor has would be perfect for an Imperial Cathar in my opinion.

I would love to have tattoos for other species too. I know they are adding in some new hairstyles and stuff, but I would freak out if I could put some tats on my Chiss Bounty Hunter.

I will change my dark 5 inquis from sith to human because he is an unfortunate shade of pink with veins due to having so much force corruption.

Now this is a great idea! Thanks for mentioning this pal.

I was pretty much indifferent about the new customization Kiosk, then I realized how much I hate that horrible shade of pink on my dark 5 pureblood Juggernaut. Now all I need is to change him into human and look pretty cool like dark Malgus.

Good call on this one, pal!

Edited by zorroazul

Changing my Bounty Hunter to a Cathar right away - the only reason I made her as a human is that I wanted to be sure of getting the name I wanted.

Other than that, I'm happy with almost all of my characters. I do plan to give my Mirialan Jedi more tattoos when important things happen to her in future, since that's how Mirialans commemorate stuff. I think I'll fix her make-up while I'm at it, since it looks a lot bluer in the game than it did in the character creator and clashes with her skin a bit.

Edited by Andrastee

Now this is a great idea! Thanks for mentioning this pal.

I was pretty much indifferent about the new customization Kiosk, then I realized how much I hate that horrible shade of pink on my dark 5 pureblood Juggernaut. Now all I need is to change him into human and look pretty cool like dark Malgus.

Good call on this one, pal!

I'm curious though, why not just toggle the corruption off?

Probably just some hair changes, and maybe wash off the face-paint of my Mercenary.

I REALLY hope they'll add a few new hairstyles, though. I just realised I doN't like my Smuggler's high ponytail, so maybe I'll do something about it.

I'd get rid of the mole on My Smuggler's lip, and maybe slightly longer hair. There's also a scar that can go form my Twi'lek sage. Increase the colouration around the temples of my cyborg Bounty Hunter, and for my 2 Miralan troopers, get a few more tattoos as they progress. That's all part of their racial customs is it not?

I'd also like to add chest hair to my Rattataki Inquisitor, and maybe increase the contrast on my Zabrak Jedi's facial markings - he could do with darker hair now he's got a yellow coat.

I think that should burn through all my CCs don't you! :)

I'm curious though, why not just toggle the corruption off?

Actually, I pretty much do that, though since I rpg all my chars, my sith jugg being lvl 5 dark is really important for his storyline, and specially inside of my legacy background.

Sadly, I didn't know about how the red skin would change into pink. In fact, on second thought, I could very well keep my original pureblood and only change his skin effect on the kiosk and choose the one with dark eyes and corrupted skin!

This way I can keep both: a dark red skinned sith pureblood showing the dark side corruption.

Edited by zorroazul

Depends on what they add. I'm not thrilled with my Miraluka's hair color and style, but it is the best I could manage. I'll definitely change it if they add a proper light blond or a hair style I like better. :)

Might change my Twi'lek's lekku markings as well. When I made him, the race unlock wasn't working properly so I couldn't get the Republic markings that I wanted. That has since been fixed, but my character is unfortunately still sporting the Empire version markings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.