The Old Republic Insider - April 2013

CourtneyWoods

"Plans to continue introduce options in the appearance designer in the future months at a regular cadence."

Is this about as "regular" as the CE was updated? :rolleyes:

Also, It is hysterical they are charging for Barbershop changes per slider. (and by hysterical, I mean absolutely pathetic). The Greed continues.

Since the barbershop is an extension of the cartel market and not a part of the core game, they will probably put in new designs on a nearly weekly basis. However, we can expect additions to character creation when hell freezes over.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the barbershop is an extension of the cartel market and not a part of the core game, they will probably put in new designs on a nearly weekly basis. However, we can expect additions to character creation when hell freezes over.

Sadly that is probably one hundred percent accurate. The dark side might be much cooler, but I really would prefer if the devs didn't think so too...

This is so cool!!! Can't wait. I lost my poor sentinel's eyebrows somehow and it's been bugging me for months lol Shew! I can fix my Dansa at last : )

Great ideas thanks so much love the armor ideas too!

Love what is mentioned, but, and this is BIG what about stuff you have already said you were going to do and have not yet done yet Like Paid character Transfers where is that it has been almost a year and no updates

I have a good idea! You already have a great tooltip and UI customization for the game! But what about adding a check box to the interface under the tooltip section to make it stick to the mouse, and follow where the mouse hovers? Kinda like the addon tiptac for WoW and other games.

That was one of the most used addons that I used playing other games. Everything is already set up perfect on it and I would imagine it would not be that hard to do? kinda like snap to the mouse and take precedence over the backround if the box is checked. One other thing is maybe add to the tool tip on the mouse over also the estimated current market price of the item so you kinda know where to start on pricing items for the GM. Make it some what easier you know, to see the info when you need it. That IMHO would be an amazing thing to add to SWTOR.

Everything else about the UI is an A++ in my book.:rak_03:

Edited by Eightstuns

Wow, I've always been impressed with the incredibly good looking armor in the game, the unify colour option and the cartel sets but Bioware is going big this time, I cannot wait to see the options given to me to customize the look of my character. Keep up the good work on the game, the cartel market and the frequent updates and you can count on people like myself to keep subscribing. This is an MMO worth the monthly fee.

Wait hold on...what was the mask worn by the sith at about 20-30 seconds into the vid? He had the new Eradicator gear from cartel market with what looked like Revan's mask...but it looked more like the mask form the Deceived trailer. I'm surprised nobody else has asked. Anyone know what the mask was?

You really expected it NOT to be tied to the Cartel Market? Well, at least it's happening, even if it doesn't support the Crafting sub-section.

I don't see why people get all worked up over the Cartel Market, everything is sellable to others via GTN. >.<

Wait hold on...what was the mask worn by the sith at about 20-30 seconds into the vid? He had the new Eradicator gear from cartel market with what looked like Revan's mask...but it looked more like the mask form the Deceived trailer. I'm surprised nobody else has asked. Anyone know what the mask was?

Acolytes mask I believe, I'd love to see it make it into the game actually.

i love how there is going to be a new playable race but they should make a yoda playable race. And is there a head piece to go with the eradicators battle armour or just get revans mask lol Edited by Kyriacandro

The mask they were wearing was the bog standard Marauders mask (Medium Armour or the 'Spawn Mask' as I like to call it) Its sucks that they didnt release the official mask, but on my Vengeance Jugg ive swapped the feet for a better fitting "GSI Tactical Assault Boots Mk1" as the Eradicators were too wide/bulky and mask he's weaing is the Battlemaster one as it unifies and blends in perfectly...the Revan mask not only unifies poorly but sticks out too much like its hanging from your face

I actually can't be bothered going on anymore about all the things Bioware has promised to do or said they would ages ago and havnt. All i can say Bioware is that you're killing me slowly. Get off your backsides and start making your customers happy, listen to us and implement the ideas the larger community ask for, LIKE THE HOOD TOGGLE.

I still have faith that this game can turn around for the better. Besides all that i am looking forward to these customization options, i just wish i didn't have to wait 6 weeks at a time for only a small amount of added content thats actually worth somthing.