Bolster still broken. (proof)

SithVeritas

No, it's not, not with 1936 Expertise.

yep. trade out for end crystals, even a pve mod or two. i'm still working the numbers on my jugg

btw, i'm not saying this photo isn't the bolster bug. i've been called an exploiter on my jugg, which is wearing all pvp gear.

Edited by CharterMonkKent

i edited. calm down on all your threads it's a video game. my god

Don't tell me what to do lol. You're trolling just to troll. I'm simply replying with facts, not whatever else you seem to think it is.

no bolster is needed. Anyone who disagrees just wants to steam roll lesser geared players. Its does need to be changed. I think the best thing they could do is give players a set amount of expertise and then the stats from gear are added to this base amount. This would lower the total amount of expertise on current gear but it would give a total pvp gear a slight advantage and can be more easily scaled.

Such as base expertise is 2000 In full pvp gear total expertise is 2200 a 10% increase.

Other stats such as STR, END, WILL, CRIT etc. Can have the a minimum that a player can have. Not based on gear but a set amount. If your under a certain number its bolstered to a minimum. This would allow bioware to adjust it based on the current tier of gear in game.

This is referring to level 55 pvp bolster not the lower level scaling issues.

look at his def/shield/absorb he's far from min/maxed, he just stacked endurance

Well, it's pretty much stock Partisan. Changed some mods / enhancements away from defense rating to absorbtion due to 500 defense rating giving like 5%.

This Screenshot was taken 3 days after RotHC-Launch, you cant tell me that he is Min/Max!

bolster was badly broken then.

at same rate you can post 900k hp picture from PTS.

I don't think any one is arguing that bolster is broken (bugged/badly tweaked).

not to mention, that guy is using jugg skill to increase HP :rolleyes:

Edited by Atramar

Bolster has always been broken or open to abuse since the beginning of the game. I could always tell the difference between the open world pvp on Ilum and bolstered warzones. I would never see the same people in warzones as in open world, and I would wonder how they were gearing up so fast.