BW, Players are OP plz nerf ASAP

DimeStax

Dear Bioware,

Players are OP. Since releasing patch 2.0 Healers are healing too good, DPS classes are doing too much damage, and Tanks are tanking too well. Paradoxically, TTK is down but class survivability is up across the board and I'm not sure which to complain about so please just nerf it all. Furthermore, classes other than mine are confusing and hard to understand and I frequently get angry when another class uses an ability against me that I don't have. I think it's unfair that other players are allowed to group up and use teamwork to beat me in WZs because I feel like the game should be centered around me, and I don't like to group with others. I also feel the need to bring to your attention that based on my gaming experience I have discovered that some other players know more about the game than me, learn faster than me, wear better gear than me, setup their hotkeys and ability rotations better than me, and some are just simply better than me. So, Bioware, I have come to the conclusion that all Players are OP and this problem must be fixed immediately.

I propose a humble suggestion to replace all the other players in the game with NPCs as a solution to this problem before things get out of control. We will call this style of play, PvE. If you do not implement my idea into your game, Bioware, impending doom is imminent (basically that means I will just keep coming back to the forums to complain). Please, and thank you, Bioware.

Edited by DimeStax

Not even funny, especially because it comes from a player, who's guild keeps rolling premeds vs PUGs. Play against other premeds or RWZ and don't sign up against PUGs. You'll learn what class is OP.

Interesting point. Since PUG's can be any class(especially OP classes) I fail to see how this affects the topic.

I suppose you are right though. If I ran a rated match I would only get beat because of the OP classes and NOT the increased skill levels and communication that a rated team has over a PUG. You absolutely win for proving the OP's point.

Dear Bioware,

Players are OP. Since releasing patch 2.0 Healers are healing too good, DPS classes are doing too much damage, and Tanks are tanking too well. Paradoxically, TTK is down but class survivability is up across the board and I'm not sure which to complain about so please just nerf it all. Furthermore, classes other than mine are confusing and hard to understand and I frequently get angry when another class uses an ability against me that I don't have. I also feel the need to bring to your attention that based on my gaming experience I have discovered that some other players know more about the game than me, learn faster than me, wear better gear than me, setup their hotkeys and ability rotations better than me, and some are just simply better than me. So, Bioware, I have come to the conclusion that all Players are OP and this problem must be fixed immediately. I propose a humble suggestion to replace all the other players in the game with NPCs as a solution to this problem before things get out of control. We will call this style of play, PvE. If you do not implement my idea into your game, Bioware, impending doom is imminent (basically that means I will just keep coming back to the forums to complain). Please, and thank you, Bioware.

^ this x 100000. Nice post, Dime :)

Bioware should rename the pvp thread "the whiner's lounge".

Edited by Darkshadz

I liked all the changes except the nerf to PTs and the fact that Rage spec didn't really get nerfed to where I think some of players want it. The PT nerf was horrible. I would of rather of seen them tone down a little of the burst over their dot. That dot nerf makes the class worthless now in PVE.

I liked all the changes except the balance to PTs and the fact that Rage spec didn't really get nerfed to where I think some of players want it, but rather instead other classes got significantly buffed. The PT balance was horrible. I would of rather of seen them tone down a little of the burst over their dot. That dot nerf makes the class worthless now in PVE.

Fixed as much as I could. Can't change the last word, but isn't this the pvp forum?

How about this kind of bolster: the bolster would regonize your level of skill and give you gear that would get everyone on the same line, skill or no skill. If you would be a good player, you'd get 1k hp and a wooden stick. If you barely have any idea on how to move and use your abilities, you'd get 100k hp and a insta-kill lightsaber.