Official Jedi Covenant PvE Progression 2.0

Utopii

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 2/7 HM16 tonight. Thrasher is a freaking beast on HM16! his standard melee attack was hitting for like a third to a half of our tanks' HP. Looking forward to getting back in there later in the week. Edited by Icebergy

LD50 killed Golden Fury 16M NM on 4/28/13 . However, I don't recommend it as it dropped no loot.

I don't see a Screenshoot of ur NM Kill, and isn't it posted on ur first post need a proof of the kill to be counted, But I see on the progression sheet u credited NM kill. If u could post Achievement SS or Kill SS, would make sense. Since u even asked Prime Defense to post Screenshoots.

Edited by Aphrodisiak

I don't see a Screenshoot of ur NM Kill, and isn't it posted on ur first post need a proof of the kill to be counted, But I see on the progression sheet u credited NM kill. If u could post Achievement SS or Kill SS, would make sense. Since u even asked Prime Defense to post Screenshoots.

I didn't post it because It is bugged right now. If you go in and kill nightmare Golden Fury it will give you the HM achievement and no loot.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/Utopi/Screenshot_2013-05-03_00_41_41_157830_zps12be3354.jpg

Edited by Utopii

Well, it doent count then, i mean still no proof u killed nim golden fury nim. To be fair u should remove LD 50 from the NM Progress, or is it actaully ur pissed Republic Gentlemasn got first Kill on golden Fury 16 man HM? Edited by Aphrodisiak

Well, it doent count then, i mean still no proof u killed nim golden fury nim. To be fair u should remove LD 50 from the NM Progress, or is it actaully ur pissed Republic Gentlemasn got first Kill on golden Fury 16 man HM?

Why would he be pissed at us?

Well, it doent count then, i mean still no proof u killed nim golden fury nim. To be fair u should remove LD 50 from the NM Progress, or is it actaully ur pissed Republic Gentlemasn got first Kill on golden Fury 16 man HM?

This tells me they plan on doing something "extra" with NM TC. If/when that is the case I can clear the list and start fresh.

Check out my earlier post. We went into 16NM and killed him. It is not my fault the content is either bugged or not released. If you don't believe me go in there and do it yourself.

Going back to your comment.... No I am not mad at anyone. I am quite happy with LD50's progression and have been since launch. I am also happy that there is an active pve population. Not like operations in this game are difficult. Honestly, you are the one that sounds mad or holds some sort of grudge for some reason.

P.S. Before you attempt to insult or falsely accuse someone you should really use a spell check that normally comes default with the browser.

Edited by Utopii

You sir, appear to be visibly upset. I don't know why you are, or what we've done to you to provoke a response that involves you calling an entire guild of people liars, but it's clear that something is bothering you. If your guild had gotten the first NM kill of Golden Fury, we would have congratulated you because we respect the amount of effort and time people put into the game, despite the fact that the content is not overwhelmingly hard at times.

With that being said, I can tell right off the bat that your guild has most definitely not killed Golden Fury on NM, otherwise we wouldn't even have seen you posting inflammatory statements involving other guilds that you are not even a member of, as the encounter truly is bugged at the moment. On top of that, the damn boss didn't even drop any loot for us that we could've used to upgrade our gear, so it was a fruitless venture to begin with.

I would suggest you man up and take your guild into 16M NM Toborro's Courtyard and kill the boss yourself, although I have no idea if you're in any type of position in your guild to dictate the direction your guild goes in. If you aren't, then I'd recommend that you temper your responses to be a little more wise the next time you wish to throw verbal pooh-pooh at another guild that has never said anything negative about you or your guild, or anything at all for that matter.

I, for one, am glad to see such a strong PVE presence on Jedi Covenant, and the more guilds we get represented on the world rankings threads from JC, the better.

Congratulations to everyone on their kills and achievements thus far!

Mr. Aphrodisiak, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mr. Aphrodisiak, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Beautiful--now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go fight an imaginary penguin.

First forgive my guildmate, he tends to over step his boundaries and his comments are not a reflection of Dark Eclipse as a guild. Also he is in no position to dictate what direction our guild goes in. The officers in <DE> are aware that NiM TC is either currently bugged or not ready so we are not going to attempt any pulls until the encounter is fix. Once it is fix we will Man up and kill TC on NiM.:D.

LD50 and Dark Eclipse are 2 of the top 16 man on Jedi Covenant and a strong PVE presence in the world and I myself would love to see more 16 man guilds on JC doing Ops. Right now the current content feels a little water down for HM but <DE> hopes that NiM TFB and S&V bring the heat. So Congrats to all the guilds 8 and 16 mans fr the clears and lets wait and see what NiM brings.

One last thing Utopii thank you for taken the lead on the PVE Progression site good job and if any guilds need anything <DE> has a Repub guild and hit me up in game on Angrry.

S&V HM Clearing for JC Server (EMPIRE Guild)

1. GUILD / Team: Transcéndent - Seal Team Sith (OPS Team)

2. SITE: www.transcendentgamers.com

3. KILL DATE: 5/5/13

4. PROOF SHOT: http://www.transcendentgamers.com/gallery/m/2863260/detail/131526#pid=1212092

http://www.transcendentgamers.com/gallery/m/2863260/detail/131526#pid=1213632

Please add the guild to the listing:

GUILD NAME: Transcéndent

SITE: www.transcendentgamers.com

GUILD LOGO: http://www.transcendentgamers.com/gallery/m/2863260/detail/131526#pid=1212093

Edited by Xeenvv
Formatting

• Updated the progression on NiM Toborro's Courtyard to *INCOMPLETE*

Ran a couple of tests today. There is no difference between HM Golden Fury and NiM Golden Fury besides that NiM Golden Fury Drops no loot.

Thus, I will not keep track of progression on NiM Toborro's Courtyard until it is updated.

Edited by Utopii

Updated

• Added the guild Transcendent.
  • Add the guild Soul Takers.
  • Added Holocron's progression kill.
  • Added Transcendent's progression kill.

Notes

• S&V 8HM top 10 progression is full.

Edited by Utopii