*** Official PvE DPS Leaderboard ***

KeyboardNinja

im so ashamed :(

http://www.torparse.com/a/534358/5/0/Damage+Dealt

TTK 7:41:691

so 3258 DPS

but here is the kicker.... ITS IN INFILTRATION!!!!!

DUH DUH DUH

i outparsed my main spec with my offspec :(

Nice one! :)

I did the same thing, but with Balance, yesterday--on the 1m. I'm hoping to login and beat it with Infiltration before I feel compelled to post the Balance one on the other board, hehe.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one! :)

I did the same thing, but with Balance, yesterday--on the 1m. I'm hoping to login and beat it with Infiltration before I feel compelled to post the Balance one on the other board, hehe.

yeah i had a bunch of parses that were very close to that one both in balance and in the hybrids but that just happened to be the highest in the 35 minutes or so that i had to parse :(. now i have to do a few on the 1M dummy

Rydarus requested this. Still not Bis, also not running the Jugg 2 piece anymore. (Notice no saber throws in the parse)

3036DPS by my calculations.

It doesn't beat Daha but I'm hopeful that when I eventually get more gear, I can do better. I now do better in Rage than Vengeance. :jawa_tongue: Also, I had to reapply class buffs half way through the parse. :jawa_cool:

Edited by Luckygunslinger

Rotation should be:

Shrap Bomb > Vital Shot > Hemo Blast > Wounding Shots > Quickdraw > Speed Shot > GCD Filler > Wounding Shots > Quickdraw ... repeat

There's no room in Dirty Fighting for Aimed Shot other than the opener. You have 1 GCD between Wounding Shots to be creative, and you can move it around a bit; using Sab Charge, Charged Burst, Flourish Shot, Incendiary Mine (Roll), or Flurry of Bolts... and of course substituting Flyby between Wounding Shots will be a DPS boost as well.

Yea when XS flyby is up substitute the (Speed Shot > GCD Filler) in there with IIRC (XS Flyby > Flury of Bolts > Flury of Bolts; unless you are really lucky with crits the FoBs are needed to get your energy back up after the XS flyby).

The reason you are seeing an increase in misses is that prior to I think 2.0??? (not sure which release) most of our biggest attacks as DF/Lethality were not affected by accuracy at all (they could not miss)... it makes perfect sense that they changed it but the fact that it came at the same time as them nerfing the hell out of crit means it was a bit of a kick in the crotch to pure DF/Lethality Gunslingers/Snipers.

It is especially bad for us since each tick of our DoTs are now affected by accuracy so where a sharpshooter can possibly get away with say a 99.7% accuracy we really have to have over 100/110% at all times.

Yea when XS flyby is up substitute the (Speed Shot > GCD Filler) in there with IIRC (XS Flyby > Flury of Bolts > Flury of Bolts; unless you are really lucky with crits the FoBs are needed to get your energy back up after the XS flyby).

The reason you are seeing an increase in misses is that prior to I think 2.0??? (not sure which release) most of our biggest attacks as DF/Lethality were not affected by accuracy at all (they could not miss)... it makes perfect sense that they changed it but the fact that it came at the same time as them nerfing the hell out of crit means it was a bit of a kick in the crotch to pure DF/Lethality Gunslingers/Snipers.

It is especially bad for us since each tick of our DoTs are now affected by accuracy so where a sharpshooter can possibly get away with say a 99.7% accuracy we really have to have over 100/110% at all times.

Yeah, i'll definitely try throwing flyby in that spot.

Also, haha... figured out my "accuracy" problem i think... which just proves how new i am to gunslinger... haha figured out that off-hand accuracy is only like 75% @ 100% ranged, so my misses are primarily from that. Doh!

http://www.torparse.com/a/536312

update for morggan

plus a sab parse

http://www.torparse.com/a/536333/13/0/Overview

no scatter bombs used

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#700bcbZbIMbRorRrdGzZh.3

i have to say, the more i use sab the more i like it, its opening damage is insane

and one with scatter bombs for good measure

http://www.torparse.com/a/536337/15/0/Overview

annnnndddd full DF with the 2 iece PvP set bonus

http://www.torparse.com/a/536392/3/0/Overview

Edited by haksilence

.............................*facepalm* Bravo. I commend you.

high-five!

In other news:

Kendiaro - Pyro. 5/5/36

3180 DPS

Spec'd into the extra shoulder cannon missiles from the AP tree at the start, loaded them up, then spec'd pyro.

http://www.torparse.com/a/536933

Min/max'd 72's enhancements/armorings, 72 main, belt/bracers/offhand = 78 armorings, all 78 mods, w/ Obroan Relics and 1 DF Implant

Edited by ScytheEleven

http://www.torparse.com/a/537389/4/0/Damage+Dealt 3434.31

Character: Rosalyn | Class: Sage | Spec: Telekinetics (3/36/7)

Yeah....this is a great deal better than before. Got some more gear today (including the 78 MH), and decided to throw adrenals in the mix. This was the result after a couple parses. After I get my DPS set min-max'd (lol, if I EVER do) I'll probably go at it some more, but this is pretty good for now. =)

Nice Rosalyn! I'm so jealous!

Here is my new best on my sorcerer, which isn't much higher than Rosalyn's earlier one without adrenals :eek:

Although I don't have a 78 MH either :p

http://www.torparse.com/a/537501/3/0/Damage+Dealt 3211.35

Character: Deimon | Class: Sorcerer | Spec: Lightning (3/36/7)

A couple minor things I've noticed with my parses: I seem to parse better with my Underworld Boundless Ages Relic in place of a Obroan PVP Serendipitous Assault (Although a DF SA would be nice to have!). I was also finally able to break the 40 APM mark by raising my action ability queue time from 0.5 to 0.75.

Nice Rosalyn! I'm so jealous!

Here is my new best on my sorcerer, which isn't much higher than Rosalyn's earlier one without adrenals :eek:

Although I don't have a 78 MH either :p

http://www.torparse.com/a/537501/3/0/Damage+Dealt 3211.35

Character: Deimon | Class: Sorcerer | Spec: Lightning (3/36/7)

A couple minor things I've noticed with my parses: I seem to parse better with my Underworld Boundless Ages Relic in place of a Obroan PVP Serendipitous Assault (Although a DF SA would be nice to have!). I was also finally able to break the 40 APM mark by raising my action ability queue time from 0.5 to 0.75.

Curiously, I checked out your parse and noticed you have too many ticks of Affiction in there :o

I can only assume it's because you refresh weaken mind as soon as it falls off, and then refresh it early the next time around so it will be up for your 4th/7th/10th etc Thundering Blast. Don't refresh it right away though when it falls off. Refresh it only when there's a GCD's worth of time left before your next Thundering Blast. This way you activate it less and leave more time for Lightning strikes, and the pattern will look more like "Affliction-->TB-->everything else-->TB-->Affliction ends-->wait-->Affliction-->TB" rinse repeat. It makes it so that each Affliction can get two TB in. It ends up being slightly better for DPS. =)

Curiously, I checked out your parse and noticed you have too many ticks of Affiction in there :o

I can only assume it's because you refresh weaken mind as soon as it falls off, and then refresh it early the next time around so it will be up for your 4th/7th/10th etc Thundering Blast. Don't refresh it right away though when it falls off. Refresh it only when there's a GCD's worth of time left before your next Thundering Blast. This way you activate it less and leave more time for Lightning strikes, and the pattern will look more like "Affliction-->TB-->everything else-->TB-->Affliction ends-->wait-->Affliction-->TB" rinse repeat. It makes it so that each Affliction can get two TB in. It ends up being slightly better for DPS. =)

It's true. I had to math it out before I believed him, but it's true. The problem is that crit chance is so low that the chance for a fast Force Lightning is too low to merit the extra time spent on Affliction refresh.

Thanks Rosalyn and Tam! In actual boss encounters I do use the two TBs for each cast of Affliction method, but previously when I parsed I found I seem to get better numbers refreshing Affliction as it falls off! :eek: Although I am interested to learn that the numbers show it to be higher dps as prior theorycrafting in the sorc/sage forums suggested to refresh as it falls off.

I'll try another parse following Rosalyn's method as I now have more gear and a little higher APM than than when I arbitrarily decided to refresh Affliction in parsing :)

One thing I cannot seem to do is get my APM as high as Rosalyn, and nowhere near K'Tap/Handcuff on the world leaderboard. Currently I have one more alacrity enhancement than what Handcuff's AMR profile suggests, so I can only assume that it has to do with some lag or I just have slower fingers :p

but the good thing about all this is now it is more than conclusively shown that operative/scoundrel DPS is beast.

I'm still happy to see people slamming high numbers on Scoundrels/Operatives. We deserved the break :D

Selective quoting. Bioware disagrees with this claim. We're getting a buff! Oh man, thank goodness. We TOTALLY needed that >:)