Is it worth it to return to SWTOR?

Tyedye

I have not played in about a year and I'm unsure if its worth it to come back. Never mind F2P; if I play I subscribe. Has Bioware fixed the end-game? Has the leveling process expanded? Are the space missions still riding a rail? And does that droid onboard our ship ever shut up?

There's more end-game now than there was a year ago (when there was like, 1 raid).

I've had fun since I've rejoined and I'm in a similar boat as you; I did however start characters over for the story again.

I have not played in about a year and I'm unsure if its worth it to come back. Never mind F2P; if I play I subscribe. Has Bioware fixed the end-game? Has the leveling process expanded? Are the space missions still riding a rail? And does that droid onboard our ship ever shut up?

Dont go asking on the forum about stuff like this... this is where all the trolls and unhappy whiners hang out...

Try the game yourself instead. Its free and you can try out the stuff you are asking about and form your own opinion.

Dont go asking on the forum about stuff like this... this is where all the trolls and unhappy whiners hang out...

Try the game yourself instead. Its free and you can try out the stuff you are asking about and form your own opinion.

This.

Also, current real endgame (So nightmare Denova and hardmode Terror from Beyond) as well as what's coming in Makeb (Scum and Villainy) is a lot more diverse and enjoyable than Karagga's and Soa were. Though it is still basicly raiding, and good guilds can still clear their weekly allotment in one night. But for most people, there is more than enough endgame.

1a. BW fixed the Invisible Soa bug (still happens 1/50 times but I'll call that fixed) and the Kaon "death by chair" bug

1b. BW made more Operations (so if your complaint was lack of endgame content then it's fixed) and some more WZs

1c. There are genuinely challenging Operations - NiM EC (although once 2.0 hits NiM EC will be obsolete since it's level 50).

2. They added some more leveling content, but it's level 45+ so it won't benefit you until you're halfway through Act

3. Space missions are still on rail.

4. As mentioned, droid now shuts up.