Developer Update: Legacy Achievements

CourtneyWoods

There are a lot of things which are incorrect or what achievements do not pick up. With one operation what I've done in every mode, countless times, every stat is correct. With another operation what I've done equally countless times and in every mode possible nothing is shown. As if I've never even been there. Event related achievements are off, I've killed Xenoanalyst II in every mode several times on several chars and not for a single char is this registered at all. Class specific ones are messed up or missing. For example, it seem that I cannot finish the companion related achievement at all, because my Sith warrior is a dark sider and the padawan minion is also dark side with max 10000 affection. So this is registered, but apparently the achievement system also requires padawan light side 10000 affection - excuse me, that's kind of impossible to get. These should be mutually exclusive, either the dark side affection or the light side affection, cannot have both on one char.

Basically, this needs an update or fix because it has not picked up A LOT of values and it has several inconsistencies or errors in it.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe someone can help me?

I have opened that Achievements tab yesterday and I saw i have mostly like 1% or planetary "achievements" (whatever it means).

Point is that I have explored them ALL to the furthest corner and opened all maps.

Why this counts a 1 %??

I don't think planetary exploration was recorded in the Codex, meaning that the system didn't necessarily track the fact that you had explored the planets. So, you have to start from square one (just like kills, etc, that weren't tracked prior to the implementation of Achievements). Now, you'd think they could have found a way to include your past explorations since your character file obviously contains that information (since you can log in and out and all explored portions of maps remain explored).

Thanks! I understand the achievements now. I was wondering what the point of it was sans the few titles but this is much neater than I thought. Being able to inspect other player's progress is helpful... Might help my agent determine who to attack in a PVP zone ;).

- Arcada