Odaire - <HSP> combat Sentinel: streaming regs and rateds

PerronCedric

Thanks for admitting you cannot back that up :D

Why don't you try putting a rated team together again, then perhaps you may have some credibility with your assessment. Until then its just lulz.

didnt know this guy still played. Cree just ignore. The backbone of FS is lead by an old low skilled player. nothing to see here. move along.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I heard someones scripts were showing in rateds the other night LOL. Why would you stream your cheating. LMAO!!!

Like · · Unfollow Post · March 27 at 10:41am Seen by 130

Who is that?

I didnt see it but two of my guildies did. Said he was guarding snow and getting constant error messages as his scripts were running. "cant see target, too far away from target, etc...

Why one sentence when you can do paragraphs?

It's kinda funny how brobi switched his UI to be hiding all his binds and that and then after being called out on that I haven't seen him stop streaming.

First of all: what?

Second of all: I changed my UI to make it look nicer, since guildies told me it looked ugly.

Third of all: People were talking **** when I was showing my binds, I'm not sure how hiding them would make any difference at all.

If you really enjoy seeing me hit my key binds, you can. The video is saved on my stream page; you know what it is.

Also, I'm curious why you decided to bring my name into this thread when I haven't posted here in a couple of days.

I brought your name into this?

And c'mon why are you guys so defensive if you're innocent? I don't get it.

Yea, you brought my name into it... look at the quote from my previous post. You say my name.

And I'm not really getting defensive, more explanatory. What are we supposed to do?

If someone calls you a cheater, and you don't say anything, more people read and start to believe it; it's quite an annoyance. The Facebook post about me got to 600+ posts before I even got to read it, so my comments defending myself, or attacking others was of very little influence to the amount of trolls on the thread, they were doing just fine without me.

The real reason I respond as much as I do is that I like to point out the lack of evidence and logic in most accusations, and somewhat of a personal vendetta against the accuser since all I'm trying to do is play and enjoy a game. It seems there are people who are trying to negatively affect other peoples experiences. I never called out anyone, talked smack to anyone, or accused anyone of anything (in fact, most people didn't even know who I was), but people decided to bring my name into conversation, and I find that a little annoying.

It's a video game man and this is all irrelevant. I couldn't give two ****s if you do script, that's that persons own and biowares problem. Not mine. Just play the game you want to play it and enjoy it. If someone breaks the rules they shouldn't be disappointed when they get in trouble.

And the topic of you was brought up first, oh noes, I just directly said you name and you jump on my dick. It's cute man. *shrugs*

It seems there are people who are trying to negatively affect other peoples experiences. I never called out anyone, talked smack to anyone, or accused anyone of anything (in fact, most people didn't even know who I was), but people decided to bring my name into conversation, and I find that a little annoying.

Yes there are people who DO negatively affect other peoples experiences. No one "decided" to bring your name into anything. You posted up your stream for people to watch. What was seen was decscibed by some very respected players in this game as "fishy" scripts or loop macros no one can tell from the video. So hold a personal vendetta against whoever you want. You made your bed friend. It is there for you to lie in.

Edited by Crawelc

Decent? bah.

and DFR has a lot of good players, some play more than others, some at different skill levels. Our guild has never discriminated in that regard.

Cilas did smash rateds with me and few other swtor players. I have to say we did have fun and win.

Yes there are people who DO negatively affect other peoples experiences. No one "decided" to bring your name into anything. You posted up your stream for people to watch. What was seen was decscibed by some very respected players in this game as "fishy" scripts or loop macros no one can tell from the video. So hold a personal vendetta against whoever you want. You made your bed friend. It is there for you to lie in.

What on earth would you loop as a guardian tank? Literally everything you do is situational.

I cant believe i am about to post here but owell

Why do you care if he scripts, or anyone else for that matter. If people are sad enough to make a program that plays a game for them, they can go right ahead. Personally, i would think it is hilarious. Paying $15 a month plus CCoins to have a program play the game for you. Priceless lol

edit: I dont plan to post in this again so /crossfingers

also, free bump :D

Edited by ForsakenKing

I cant believe i am about to post here but owell

Why do you care if he scripts, or anyone else for that matter. If people are sad enough to make a program that plays a game for them, they can go right ahead. Personally, i would think it is hilarious. Paying $15 a month plus CCoins to have a program play the game for you. Priceless lol

edit: I dont plan to post in this again so /crossfingers

also, free bump :D

I guess you don't know how to read the thread?

I think that would be funny too but whatever.

I'll give you this, you're a bad player, average at your best, but you do have one thing working for you, you have the uncanny ability of making people who are by faar your superior in terms of skill, coordination and..well..everything, join your ventures into blissful mediocrity.... and that you're good at... probably #1US

This made me lol

and also Hi Poison :) - Lara

I guess you don't know how to read the thread?

I think that would be funny too but whatever.

so much for not posting again lol. and no way am i reading 12 pages of of "im better than you."

anyway, i just wanted to point out the irony of making a script to play a game for you. epitome of nerdage lol