How long will Jung Ma survive after paid server transfers?

Belacose

Hopefully, all the goobers who clicked our server during their character creation just because Jung Ma was at the top of the list, flying past the warning box explaining RP, will transfer to non-RP servers. Alas, I fear they'll need some motivation... To truly fix this problem, Bioware may need to convert or transfer everyone on our server to another, then make a new RP-PVP server with a much better explanation of RP -and- actively moderate/police naming and ooc speech in /say /yell /emote. I've played other games that will forcibly remove ooc/toxic players from RP servers. As a paying customer, I do expect RP enforcement; if Bioware still can't afford to, please raise my rates if that's what it takes to make it happen. Edited by Vil-lynne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you think it's surviving now haha. 60 in fleet is HORRIBLE when I can go over to Shadowlands and have 5 instances going like the other night!

60 on fleet is like 2 pm eastern not even close to prime time.

Perhaps it's just me but honestly I prefer the more mature aspect of this server. RP-PvP servers generally have a more mature community smaller proportion of trolls, and more easy going.

Yes I don't have much experience with pot5 beyond this one extraneous character from feb 2012 that ended up there after all the merges.

But when I go to the PvP forums and see multiple threads of "pot5#1 everyone else sucks" and both pot5 and bastion people posting insults about other servers ranked teams, hardly endears the pure PvP server community to me.

Perhaps it's just me but honestly I prefer the more mature aspect of this server. RP-PvP servers generally have a more mature community smaller proportion of trolls, and more easy going.

No offense broheim, but you must live in some strange happy bubble. If General Fleet chat on both sides is any indication, there is nothing "mature" about this server. The banter mirrors anything and everything I see on The Bastion...sometimes better, sometimes worse.

Maybe your ignore list is more thorough and better compiled than mine. *shrugs*

No offense broheim, but you must live in some strange happy bubble. If General Fleet chat on both sides is any indication, there is nothing "mature" about this server. The banter mirrors anything and everything I see on The Bastion...sometimes better, sometimes worse.

Maybe your ignore list is more thorough and better compiled than mine. *shrugs*

I have all of two people on my ignore list

Also I said we had proportionally fewer trolls, I did not say the trolls where more mature, I can't speak for bastion but when I've logged a char in pot5 my chat box will be half trolls.

I have no idea what you mean when you say JM is as bad as the super servers, perhaps imp fleet is way worse than pub?

I dont understand why it matters what GEN chat troll's are saying. Guild chat? yeah. Fact is theres trolls and people being dumb in gen chat. What does it matter? I play this game to do just that 'PLAY THE GAME." Im not in to the chat thing. How about instead of sitting on the fleet all day, go do daily's or something between q's. Sit on your ship there nobody says anything. Im just saying if gen chat upsets you that much theres ways around it. I much rather TROLL CHAT and good players, vs "mature" chat and bum players.

only thing i care about in gen chat is when someone says: WTS wz medpacks.

I dont understand why it matters what GEN chat troll's are saying. Guild chat? yeah. Fact is theres trolls and people being dumb in gen chat. What does it matter? I play this game to do just that 'PLAY THE GAME." Im not in to the chat thing. How about instead of sitting on the fleet all day, go do daily's or something between q's. Sit on your ship there nobody says anything. Im just saying if gen chat upsets you that much theres ways around it. I much rather TROLL CHAT and good players, vs "mature" chat and bum players.

I agree with that. I'll never understand the people that just sit on the fleet and chat. In fact, I find that usually, they do more talking than anything. ;P

besides the fact some players will flashpoint to the very end and quit. When I inspect players lightside/darkside every last one of them is neutral. everyone is neutral. I dont understand why we got 55 with zero points 40s with zero side points and even the usual 140 rating PvE users not knowing the fight

I agree. I never understood how people get butt hurt over the internet but I guess it depends on the person.

Someone is selling warzone medpacks? Where and how much per stack? =D

back on topic...I remember reading somewhere that it is suggested we may not be able to x-fer off of Jung Ma en-masse.

How many people are moving anyway? I find it to be a minority that are leaving. I'm gonna hit the xfer button as soon as its there for sure, hardcore enough to take a day off just to be one of the first to hit the button.