SPC - Dalborra to Harbringer

jwalsham

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you get humiliated by Ascendant Squirtle Taun; I got 5 million credits saying even we can stomp you. ;) and we *********** suck. Unless its Top Gun. Sorry for the name drop, but you guys are our only win. :D

Don't kid yourself, stick to PvE Jabroni.

Don't kid yourself, stick to PvE Jabroni.

Naw; I'm interested to see how this goes. Any one that comes to the forums before hand to say watch out must be good. And who knows; by the time this happens you guys may turn us into PvPers after all

Naw; I'm interested to see how this goes. Any one that comes to the forums before hand to say watch out must be good. And who knows; by the time this happens you guys may turn us into PvPers after all

From jekk jekk tarr to dalborra and soon to harbringer..... I always made a point... And as youve said and thought, ounce everything is said and done... You will pretty much agree with me and remember my name

From jekk jekk tarr to dalborra and soon to harbringer..... I always made a point... And as youve said and thought, ounce everything is said and done... You will pretty much agree with me and remember my name

Put your money where your mouth is then. See how good you actually are.

Fact - i dont give a *}#%ck if youre The justin timberlake or britney spears of harbringer, my glowstick will be up your *** 24/7 and youll be clicking your respawn button most of the time thinking "what the f ck just happened".

nah bro, that honor belongs to our server clown : smoochie, aka poochie

Before you get humiliated by Ascendant Squirtle Taun; I got 5 million credits saying even we can stomp you. ;) and we *********** suck. Unless its Top Gun. Sorry for the name drop, but you guys are our only win. :D

just wait, we are getting better.

I dont have canadian dollars... You got good rates??

First off I'm not Canadian. Second this just proves to me you are not really that good at all. Like I said lets see how good you really are.

Edited by Mularky

First off I'm not Canadian. Second this just proves to me you are not really that good at all. Like I said lets see how good you really are.

Wait till merge, you sure?? Sorry.. U just happen to have a canadian character? Now thats racist.... Damn

nice and we know you won't be losing a cent to these pizzacats yes they were good on Dalboring but it's the big league now and it's bye bye for them. :p

nice and we know you won't be losing a cent to these pizzacats yes they were good on Dalboring but it's the big league now and it's bye bye for them. :p

Hey i thought you were on our side!!! I want a refund from those armoring i bought off you!!!!!! Damn merchant!!