SPC - Dalborra to Harbringer

jwalsham

Before you get humiliated by Ascendant Squirtle Taun; I got 5 million credits saying even we can stomp you. ;) and we *********** suck. Unless its Top Gun. Sorry for the name drop, but you guys are our only win. :D

I got 5 million credits saying I can beat anyone on Harbringer in a duel

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What class are you?

Poor harbingers don't realise, that it doesn't matter which class.

Bioware nerferd sentinel marauders 2% heal due to a Mosh. A video was on YouTube of Mosh taking on 6 at mid in a civil war, capping the node, and moving on to assist a cap at snow. And it was a ranked against the other top ranked guild on the server.

Bioware were so incensed, they petitioned google to pull the vid, which they did.

Edited by HolyFrogx

This will be interesting anyway I'm a pvp player in Dalborra. We do have good players in our server and are looking forward to have some friendly competition in the Harbringer.

SPC is a good PVP guild and we have had good matches against them. If they claim that they dominate then so be it you guys will need to judge it for yourself.

I'm a former Harbringer PVP player so it will be interesting to see the changes in the server. Just out of curiosity who are the or is considered the top guilds ATM.

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

Edited by steoop
Feel like it

Poor harbingers don't realise, that it doesn't matter which class.

Bioware nerferd sentinel marauders 2% heal due to a Mosh. A video was on YouTube of Mosh taking on 6 at mid in a civil war, capping the node, and moving on to assist a cap at snow. And it was a ranked against the other top ranked guild on the server.

Bioware were so incensed, they petitioned google to pull the vid, which they did.

So much is lost when language is transferred to text. Like I don't know if you're joking, or just the worst liar ever.

In other news, I once caught Santa on film, but the CIA stole the tape.

Don't think he claimed anything on that statement just saying stuff he observed everyones entitled to their opinion.

For crying out loud its a game you click buttons and keybind that's it.

You might as well have a fist fight or something with the type of trash talking that happens. Its fun to play yes and competition is good, but NEVER say you are better than someone at all levels when you don't even know them (you will have a come back to this comment).

Never understood trash talking coz you can't always back it up everytime let your actions do the talking (again another comment on this too).

Too many egos sometimes here.

Grimjaw

Youre that mara i always kill at your spawn point right?? Hey no offense youre better than saedus.

Youre that mara i always kill at your spawn point right?? Hey no offense youre better than saedus.

Not sure about spawn point, but to clarify I'm the mara that enjoys intercepting your stealth capping (you will probably say that you always killed me).

Yes you have had your fair share of kills against me that's just how the game goes you loose some and wins some, but I like the challenge.

Speak soon.

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

Not sure about spawn point, but to clarify I'm the mara that enjoys intercepting your stealth capping (you will probably say that you always killed me).

Yes you have had your fair share of kills against me that's just how the game goes you loose some and wins some, but I like the challenge.

Speak soon.

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

Im pretty sure it was you, you always defend east node by yourself, i kill you , i camp at you spawn area, you try togo back east, i kill you ... Rinse and repeat... You gave me 9 solo kills at one match.. I was always happy when im against you... See i actually like you.. This isnt even a out loosing anymore .. Its about me annihilating your very pvp existince eveytime i see you alone and im pretty even on a 2v1 when you had a sorc or a shadow defending with you..

Now good luck playing at the rp server.. Sincerely i mean no disrespect... Have fun there

Wrong mara Jwalsh, I think that was me....

Nahhh youre doing a good job on your mara regardless your gear... Im sure it was grimjaw, i even got mosh to confirm it.. He was sitting at the east node that time when we came to the conclusion that he aint as scary as his name is after all

Nahhh youre doing a good job on your mara regardless your gear... Im sure it was grimjaw, i even got mosh to confirm it.. He was sitting at the east node that time when we came to the conclusion that he aint as scary as his name is after all

All good if you think it was me and had 9 solo kills on me good job I die all the time and don't mind admitting it I just do what I need to do even if it does erase me from PVP existence. Hard work does the job =b

Don't care much about dominating games just want the team to succeed even if it means getting myself killed 70% of the time as long i get the job done at the end all good.

Me being scary well thanks if you though that was the case but never intended to be I just play to have fun. Yeah I am persistent...that's how it is.

Then again you do the same thing when you can't take a point you keep trying and trying which is all good you get it eventually which is how it should be.

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

All good if you think it was me and had 9 solo kills on me good job I die all the time and don't mind admitting it I just do what I need to do even if it does erase me from PVP existence. Hard work does the job =b

Don't care much about dominating games just want the team to succeed even if it means getting myself killed 70% of the time as long i get the job done at the end all good.

Me being scary well thanks if you though that was the case but never intended to be I just play to have fun. Yeah I am persistent...that's how it is.

Then again you do the same thing when you can't take a point you keep trying and trying which is all good you get it eventually which is how it should be.

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

Couldnt agree more to what you have said, we keep playing and trying to get better...

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

As ive said SNX is a good guild its just that your GM is such a hypocrite 2 face backstabbing +^%tch that makes you guys look bad... All he does is whinge or make excuses. He lurks around personal messages and then totally acts nice on open chat.

As ive said SNX is a good guild its just that your GM is such a hypocrite 2 face backstabbing +^%tch that makes you guys look bad... All he does is whinge or make excuses. He lurks around personal messages and then totally acts nice on open chat.

Asides from open chat and private messages have you actually spoken to him in voice comms or have been exposed to his hypocrisy ? (just wondering because this is all what I'm hearing about him).

Everyone makes mistakes we are all human. We learn from them well hopefully then move on. There is all this hate in our server if we could all get along it would be nice and compete in Habringer together. Then again not everyone can.

I hope you and Sadeus will eventually get along I consider both of you good GMs I have a toon in SPC which joined a while ago he is a bit dormant atm if he is still there. I did it to see what your community is like rather than rely on third party. So far I have no issues, but would like to speak in Voice comms if you have one sometime soon.

Really enjoyed the convo no hard feelings Walsh always enjoyed my matches with you in PVP you are good at what you do and you have my respect as a PVP player.

God bless,

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

Asides from open chat and private messages have you actually spoken to him in voice comms or have been exposed to his hypocrisy ? (just wondering because this is all what I'm hearing about him).

Everyone makes mistakes we are all human. We learn from them well hopefully then move on. There is all this hate in our server if we could all get along it would be nice and compete in Habringer together. Then again not everyone can.

I hope you and Sadeus will eventually get along I consider both of you good GMs I have a toon in SPC which joined a while ago he is a bit dormant atm if he is still there. I did it to see what your community is like rather than rely on third party. So far I have no issues, but would like to speak in Voice comms if you have one sometime soon.

Really enjoyed the convo no hard feelings Walsh always enjoyed my matches with you in PVP you are good at what you do and you have my respect as a PVP player.

God bless,

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

Havent really heard him talk but put it this way, he is f@c*{%d.

Really? Who is it? Ive been playing in harbringer for the past 3 days now and havent really logged in dalborra.

God bless,

Grimjaw

Seraphic Nexus

As ive said thank you and i guess im just lucky to be able to play against really good talented pvpers, as what you said... I just kept playing and try everything regardless.

As ive said thank you and i guess im just lucky to be able to play against really good talented pvpers, as what you said... I just kept playing and try everything regardless.

We should duel just for fun one day whenever your free. Just for some training.