SPC - Dalborra to Harbringer

jwalsham

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My philosophy - if youre confident about something.... Brag about it!

Just one little thing, would you mind talking to your members about using their imperial alts to whisper insults and general smack talk after Warzones, Bragging on the forums is fine and part of the game, saying something as a /say in the warzone itself is borderline, but I probably do not need to mention that changing characters just to insult someone from the other faction crosses so many lines.

Just had a read over this thread laughing my pants off the whole time and couldn't go away without dropping my 2cents.

These guys from Spc first entered Dalborra in the same manner as they are coming to harbinger now, trash talking and building themselves up.

After versing them for nearly 8months now as the GM of the only imp PvP Guild I have to say they are worst competitors you could ever imagine, some of their best players were avid hackers using speed hacks as well as a new hack which allows a guardian for example to cleanse off debuffs. Not only that they had this phrase “we will do anything to win” and with that hand in hand they used /stuck like it was going out of fashion.

In the beginning of ranked they were a push over Guild of under geared, volatile scrubs but towards the end the amount of trash talk you’d get in-game and after game made us disregard the need for ranked warzones. Seeing as there were only 1 of 2 PvP Guilds on this server ranked has been non-existent since.

It seems safe to say they will get stomped out eventually on this server so thanks to those of you at harbinger for administering this much needed cleanse of **** humans! /Salute

Just had a read over this thread laughing my pants off the whole time and couldn't go away without dropping my 2cents.

These guys from Spc first entered Dalborra in the same manner as they are coming to harbinger now, trash talking and building themselves up.

After versing them for nearly 8months now as the GM of the only imp PvP Guild I have to say they are worst competitors you could ever imagine, some of their best players were avid hackers using speed hacks as well as a new hack which allows a guardian for example to cleanse off debuffs. Not only that they had this phrase “we will do anything to win” and with that hand in hand they used /stuck like it was going out of fashion.

In the beginning of ranked they were a push over Guild of under geared, volatile scrubs but towards the end the amount of trash talk you’d get in-game and after game made us disregard the need for ranked warzones. Seeing as there were only 1 of 2 PvP Guilds on this server ranked has been non-existent since.

It seems safe to say they will get stomped out eventually on this server so thanks to those of you at harbinger for administering this much needed cleanse of **** humans! /Salute

Hahahahahahahahahahaha go post stuff on your new server... Youre a role player now so F,*|%^ off

Yup same manner, we came to Dalborra knowing we will dominate, which ..... We did....

Weve been accused for a lot of stuff.... Hackers, how did he do that, bubble stunner, stealth capper, only play premades, as* hol@s and my favorite ..... Oh not another spc premade........ Imps hate us and theyll hate us in this server... Actually not all imps, we are just good at getting rid of competition

Atleast i talk about stuff that i can do..... Im not a pretentious , two faced self righteous hypocrite like you in which the whole dalborra would agree upon.

And im definitely better than you in all aspects

Whilst I have nothing but the utmost respect for you Saedus, I have to chime in here and make an argument against what you have said.

Firstly, SnX is and/or was not the only Imperial PvP guild around since Dalborra started;

- Perfect Insanity

- Cake is Real

- Notorious Synergy (sure NS is mostly PvE, but we do have some of the best Imperial PvPers as well),

Among many of the smaller, less experienced and less competent guilds on the Imperial faction.

Secondly, I've played with and against most of the MVP/SPC inner circle of players since the beginning on Jekk'Jekk Tarr, and since I'm not part of their guild and don't have a hidden agenda, I can say my views on them as players are fairly unbiased. I personally have never seen them use hacks before (not when on their team, and not noticeably when playing against them - if they did/do maybe that comes down to my lack of awareness whilst I'm trying to heal my teammates :confused:). Sure some people will claim using /stuck is an exploit (I think it's pretty low if people use it in normal warzones), but in ranked considering the fact that BioWare hasn't changed the game mechanics so that this can't be used, I'd say it's fair game - remember, BOTH teams can do this, not just one. If you choose not to use /stuck, then you are yourself giving the other team an inherent advantage.

Again, when ranked PvP started, MVP was probably the only real competition for the Imperial PvP guilds (besides Gimp); and having come from Jekk'Jekk Tarr, where their only competition was Midian (who moved to Master Dar'Narla), why should they not be arrogant about their chances of being the #1 PvP Guild on Dalborra - they were yet to be tested on the server. Keeping in mind that when MVP officially moved to Dalborra, Return to Sender had disbanded and Perfect Insanity was all but already falling apart. When Cake is Real formed, MVP was really their only proper competition on the Republic faction for ranked PvP, and when they too disbanded, that competition was lost.

A lot of the Imperial PvPers who used to be part of those guilds (PI, NS, CiR), or atleast those that still remained and wanted to PvP at a high level have either rerolled Republic or joined SPC on alts they already had, as there are no guilds on the Imperial side either strong enough or with enough players to fuel the PvP on that faction to be competitive again. I think we've all noticed that Republic has begun to dominate recently.

I'm not saying I condone all the trash-talking and what not that comes with playing with (or against) SPC, but it can't be denied they have some quite talented players in their guild. I will be interested to see how they manage in their endeavors to uphold their reputation as a top-end PvP guild on a new server with the inherited latency disadvantage.

Edited by BennyKrak

Whilst I have nothing but the utmost respect for you Saedus, I have to chime in here and make an argument against what you have said.

Firstly, SnX is and/or was not the only Imperial PvP guild around since Dalborra started;

- Perfect Insanity

- Cake is Real

- Notorious Synergy (sure NS is mostly PvE, but we do have some of the best Imperial PvPers as well),

Among many of the smaller, less experienced and less competent guilds on the Imperial faction.

Secondly, I've played with and against most of the MVP/SPC inner circle of players since the beginning on Jekk'Jekk Tarr, and since I'm not part of their guild and don't have a hidden agenda, I can say my views on them as players are fairly unbiased. I personally have never seen them use hacks before (not when on their team, and not noticeably when playing against them - if they did/do maybe that comes down to my lack of awareness whilst I'm trying to heal my teammates :confused:). Sure some people will claim using /stuck is an exploit (I think it's pretty low if people use it in normal warzones), but in ranked considering the fact that BioWare hasn't changed the game mechanics so that this can't be used, I'd say it's fair game - remember, BOTH teams can do this, not just one. If you choose not to use /stuck, then you are yourself giving the other team an inherent advantage.

Again, when ranked PvP started, MVP was probably the only real competition for the Imperial PvP guilds (besides Gimp); and having come from Jekk'Jekk Tarr, where their only competition was Midian (who moved to Master Dar'Narla), why should they not be arrogant about their chances of being the #1 PvP Guild on Dalborra - they were yet to be tested on the server. Keeping in mind that when MVP officially moved to Dalborra, Return to Sender had disbanded and Perfect Insanity was all but already falling apart. When Cake is Real formed, MVP was really their only proper competition on the Republic faction for ranked PvP, and when they too disbanded, that competition was lost.

A lot of the Imperial PvPers who used to be part of those guilds (PI, NS, CiR), or atleast those that still remained and wanted to PvP at a high level have either rerolled Republic or joined SPC on alts they already had, as there are no guilds on the Imperial side either strong enough or with enough players to fuel the PvP on that faction to be competitive again. I think we've all noticed that Republic has begun to dominate recently.

I'm not saying I condone all the trash-talking and what not that comes with playing with (or against) SPC, but it can't be denied they have some quite talented players in their guild. I will be interested to see how they manage in their endeavors to uphold their reputation as a top-end PvP guild on a new server with the inherited latency disadvantage.

You forgot about Whats wrong about your face mate.. Geography was by far the suitable GM of SNX it just pisses me off how some low rate pvper/gm claims stuff he aint entitled to. Got nothing against SNX as i have some good pvpers of SNX with us in SPC. Its just you Saedus that disgusts me for some random reason i dont know why... Im a very happy person and i only hate 3 persons in my life... 1st is would be the prime minister, 2nd would be justin bieber and 3rd would be you...

You forgot about Whats wrong about your face mate..

I consider them the same guild seeing as the only thing that changed was the guild's name and the fact they kicked a few people who weren't up to the standard for ranked. Other than that, SnX seemed fairly similar to the old Face guild.

I consider them the same guild seeing as the only thing that changed was the guild's name and the fact they kicked a few people who weren't up to the standard for ranked. Other than that, SnX seemed fairly similar to the old Face guild.

Lol, btw JJT peeps are all back in Habringer, play lowbie pvp with me and silentdeath..

I always loved being accused of hacking by garbage like Saedus. By far the best compliment you could give to us.

So good we get called hackers. :D

Haha, this reminds me of all the threads that used to be on the Dalborra forums where MVP and Cake is Real would trash talk each other for days on end. Ah, such good memories! :cool:

and this time, I get to play on 100ms. game over Harbringer :)