Question of the Day 3/25/2013

CourtneyWoods

Which SWTOR cinematic trailer is your favorite?

Personal Answer: Deceived is my favorite. I've seen it literally hundreds of times now and I still get chills when Malgus says, "You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall." It's especially good after reading the novel, Deceived. :hope_08:

My bad. I didn't realize Musco had already taken this question. :jawa_redface:

Here is a new one!

C2-N2 & 2V-R8 are always ready to give advice! What are some of your favorite ship droid quotes?

Personal Answer: Greetings master! You're looking fit and deadly as always!

In light of the repetition, the question is now, "What species would you like to become playable after Cathar?"

My answer is Kel Dor. :)

Good Question but there are so many species I'd prefer to Cathar. I think keeping the Companion theme I would go for Trandoshian. Though Kel Dor are a good choice also.

My bad. I didn't realize Musco had already taken this question. :jawa_redface:

Here is a new one!

C2-N2 & 2V-R8 are always ready to give advice! What are some of your favorite ship droid quotes?

Personal Answer: Greetings master! You're looking fit and deadly as always!

i love the one "hail to the emperor more importantly hail to you master"

Good Question but there are so many species I'd prefer to Cathar. I think keeping the Companion theme I would go for Trandoshian. Though Kel Dor are a good choice also.

To be fair to Cathar, I think they were a very good choice for a first foray. Regardless of the short memories around here, they were always very popular in player polls - usually top 3, almost always in the top 5. Likewise, that popularity is due to BioWare themselves - Juhani really jumpstarted the species in the EU in many ways. Lastly, they're a safe choice. They don't have much, shall we say, "excess biology." Thus, they would be very easy to implement into the existing framework, hypothetically.

Of course, the time it has taken to get them into the game has not been encouraging at all.

C2-N2: "Master, I have reprogrammed your vessel's food processor to reduce the crew's caloric intake. Some of them were growing a bit thick..."

2V-R8 and C2-N2 are the Niles Crane of the SWTOR world. I love 'em.

EDIT: Even after 2 years.

Edited by Thylbanus

If I never heard them again it would be too soon!

Their random barks may have been mildly amusing the first time them but after that they become increasingly more irritating. On each of my ships I have to pass them to travel between my mail terminal and GTN console (something I do multiple times a day for multiple characters) and every time I pray they don't say anything. Alas it seems that recently they somehow managed to remove their restraining bolts.

Please, please, please put an option in 2.0 to silence them. Retraining bolt, blaster bolt or jettisoned out the escape hatch so long as I never have to hear them again!

I gotta say that i agree with the idea that someone posted, where we would get a Cartel Market Account Wide ship droid mute button. They are easily the most annoying companions in the entire game, even without trying to gear them out and bring them to heal you. BTW never ever do that, they like to try running up and slapping people.