Petition - Save the Future of our Class Stories...

Chiron_Prime

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/Signed.

If we don't get new class content, I suspect I won't be the only one leaving once I've seen all the class stories I want to.

I've done them all twice, some of them three times and I'm still here. There's plenty to do in the game, outside class stories, if only you can reroll another character and do it again.

Either way, kudos for the necro and love your nickname, in case it's a reference to Led Zeppelin. :D

/signed

I'd pay for this if needed...

At least give us a way to replay the existing stories without having to grind at the repetitive content please. You already showed you have the coding to adjust mobs to player levels, so you can do that in class specific areas. Please don't ruin this for us...

/signed

I'd pay for this if needed...

At least give us a way to replay the existing stories without having to grind at the repetitive content please. You already showed you have the coding to adjust mobs to player levels, so you can do that in class specific areas. Please don't ruin this for us...

Hell if they decided to release various new class stories individually as paid for products I would pay for that. Something like a senator add on, or fallen jedi, or an imperial officer add onn, or a droid add on or whatever.

As with all of these kinds of topics, I'm totally on board with more class (and companion) story content.

I've pretty much given up any hope, though, and the comments I saw from the cantina event last night suggest there's no reason for that to change.

/sign

I would be willing to pay for class story expansion packs / downloadable contents as well.Storylines of each class seemed to end with an open end or some other type of cliffhanger.

Sure generic stories like planet story of makeb, wrapping of dread master storyline, shroud's current storyline and the small but still fun dreadseed storyline that also tied into dread master story branch were nice as well.

However they do not have the same appeal that class stories had.

Bounty hunting event does not have much of a story to begin with and gree event & the new rakgoul event lack to allure of the original, progressive nature of the original event at tatooine due to their need to be repetitive. We still have to see if and how Rakghoul Resurgence develops.

Upcoming Kuat Drive Yards storyline that connects GSF to ground game will probably a short lived thing like Czerka storyline was but we have yet to see if Czerka story has reached a temporary hiatus or a complete dead end.

/signed

Story was the main reason I started playing this game, and still am. I will unsub if it is confirmed that there will be no more class stories. :eek:

Started playing KOTOR again for this very reason, I WANT STORY! :mad:

Edited by bilalkhan