• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...It's a server reset

It shouldn't be down for more than a few minutes

Just remember to say thank you to the folks who whined about the ilum "exploit" so this has to be done to shut them up :D

lol indeed

hey so all europe, oceanic players thank your moral players for fixing is horrible, horrible bug:rolleyes:

Why do people still call it an exploit?

BW officially stated, that it wasn't an exploit.

Lol! Lets not start that again. ;) There are some long threads on the topic and the semantics therein.

Whatever it is, they tried to appease the vocal minority....

Why do people still call it an exploit?

BW officially stated, that it wasn't an exploit.

I agree but the fact is that in that same post, Eric mentioned that they will be putting in a fix for this issue as it wasn't something they intended to happen and clearly wanted to fix.

wouldnt an easy non-shutdown the game fix been preventing folks from 1-49 from going to illum? seems like it'd not require a No - ETA systemwide shutdown to level cap the transport to illum and the planet itself. if you're looking for folks who can think of great ideas i'll be happy to forward a resume.

...It's a server reset

It shouldn't be down for more than a few minutes

Just remember to say thank you to the folks who whined about the ilum "exploit" so this has to be done to shut them up :D

As if they weren't already hatable enough?

I think earliers maintenance DID work.. However they now need to re-code it so it wont conflict with the double XP weekender code that starts at 6pm GMT tonight, so its only gonna be a minute fix

And the maintenace is only taking an apparent 40 mins I just left the game with 5 mins boot time, and they are said to be back on in 40 mins (5:30 GMT)

Yep smart move, they fix the game.

With 1.7.1 they fixed the bt/esseles/foundry crashes (or at least for me) with 1.7.2 they were in again

With 1.7.2a they fixed the CE/DDE rewards and with 1.7.2b the fix was patched out again

So my question is: what will be broken after this fix?

A shutdown, on a weekend, after maintenance, while Gree event, bevore double XP event - good job!

And all because player are smarter than BioWarehouse (using Illum while 2x XP weekend for lowlevels...)

Or what's so important that servers are shutdown at primetime at weekend? Trooper helmets?

Edited by discbox

• Dev Post
Hey there folks. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we have updated the downtime thread to reflect an estimated time when the servers will be available again. We'll be sure to update if anything changes. We appreciate your understanding and are working to bring the servers back up as soon as possible.

Smart move, you make a play to bring people back into the game with dbl xp and then shut the game down right before it starts with NO ETA on when it will be back up......

There is an ETA. Read the announcement.

Guys, Chill out! They'll be back up. I'm subscriber and I was hoping to come home from a long weeks work and play some swtor too. Man, it's friday and no SWTOR. OMG! What shall I do......

Well, I'm going to go get some beers, cook for the lady, we'll drink and listen to some tunes, get between the sheets and get kooky....

.....and I'll see ya'll in game later.

Bye :)

What gets me is that they shut all the servers down to fix something thats helping the lowbies get to 50 faster....yet they dont want to fix the issue with purchasing "store" items or even speak on it for that matter.

The priorities of the people behind this game are ****ed up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.