How Much Have You Spent on Cartel Coins?

Berronaxftw

Between my wife and I we have spent close to $1,500. We tend to overdue it when something new comes out. We bought a few hypercrates of the Club Vertica packs when they came out and such, and don't get me started on the damn Acquisition and crystal packs. Like Crack candy those are. (Got a revan set tho so it was totally worth it).

As long as we are having fun with what we spend I don't mind supporting SWTOR in this manner. I kinda wish there was some sort of Micro-transaction market for Diablo 3 so I could support them more so the developers of that game would add more resources to its continued development.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have spent nothing more then a monthly subscription and have 27,775 cartel coins in reserve. The three cartel coin packs I bought was for the mounts only and someone else bought them for me so that I could get them.

That was interesting, I had never thought to look through the list that shows my cartel coin history

It appears I spent around 420 dollars on purchases. Seems high at first, but thats over nearly what, 2 years.

I would hate to see how much I spend in a year on booze and stuff......probably double digits percentages of my total annual income.

Between my wife and I we have spent close to $1,500. We tend to overdue it when something new comes out. We bought a few hypercrates of the Club Vertica packs when they came out and such, and don't get me started on the damn Acquisition and crystal packs. Like Crack candy those are. (Got a revan set tho so it was totally worth it).

As long as we are having fun with what we spend I don't mind supporting SWTOR in this manner. I kinda wish there was some sort of Micro-transaction market for Diablo 3 so I could support them more so the developers of that game would add more resources to its continued development.

$1500! The real question is, did you get anything good? Or did you get ALL of the good?

$1500! The real question is, did you get anything good? Or did you get ALL of the good?

Most of the Ultra Rares from this current market we have plus everything in the Club verticas. (Excluding Crystals. over 100 Packs opened and neither of us got 1 crystal.) Now thats rare!

We have a ton of extra stuff that will at some point go on the GTN. In one Hypercrate my wife got 2 walkers and from the acquisition packs I have picked up a ton of set armors that are valuable including Revan's which I am deciding between selling or using.

I spent much more than I should have, but much less than I could have.

About 90% of my purchases led to cr^p only though. That's why I stopped spending money on packs. If I buy a hypercrate, I would like at least one super rare item. But no. If my legacy wouldn't have The Unlucky title, I would think that I am unlucky.

I cant remember how much Iv'e spent, mabye 40-50 bucks at the most AND i REGRET EVER BUYING THEM AT ALL. All I ever got out of them was PURE JUNK, nothing I ever wanted ever came out of thoughts damn cartel crates. I WISH I HAD NEVER BOUGHT A SINGLE ONE???

:mad:

I cant remember how much Iv'e spent, mabye 40-50 bucks at the most AND i REGRET EVER BUYING THEM AT ALL. All I ever got out of them was PURE JUNK, nothing I ever wanted ever came out of thoughts damn cartel crates. I WISH I HAD NEVER BOUGHT A SINGLE ONE???

:mad:

You shouldn't get so mad. You knew that there was not a 100% chance you'd get something you wanted out of it, yet you got them anyway. RNG is RNG.

lets see..a total of $30 Once for $10 so i could set up the payment from ingame and then there was a 50% off first in game coin purchase i bought the 5500 pack for $20.. and i'm currently sitting on 8278 coins

• 10 months later...

Way too much! I have been purchasing them since they became available, so easily 2k if not more.

If I see something (especially black/black dye) on CM that I want, I buy it. If there is something in a crate that I want, I buy the bulk of 24.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.