The Gay Planet

GratuaCuun

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, It seemed like the other thread was closed because many of the posts were against terms. With the exception of this being a dupe thread. So far it has been pretty civil

the other thread was closed for the sole reason that it linked to fox news and therefore will have a tendency to devolve into political fights.

although i do agree that this thread has been a bit more tongue-in-cheek with the responses

Threads and discussions like this look always a bit weird from foreign views - views with different cultural backgrounds.

A typical ( ! ) German reaction usually is :

"The U.S. allows violence & weapons even in their worst and most brutal incarnations - but on the other hand are more than quick to absolutely ban every little bit of naked skin."

This rection is so much typical of German citizens, because their cultural background really is the reverse of this : In Germany, people are more than quick to absolutely ban violence ... Which, on the other hand, U.S. citizens often absolutely cannot understand ...

:rolleyes: A rather sedate article that fails to demonize anyone and reports the existence of a controversy that actually exists within the player base....

...the unmitigated bias!:eek:

Seriously, old news. Not everyone is supportive of including SGRAs in the game, and people do not have a moral/social/whatever superiority on the issue one way or another.

Get over it.

Thread will be locked by Noon.

You're giving it that long?

Bahhh seriously, they should give the option to activate or deactivate the same gender romance! Plain and simple, there is always hard core people in everything, Hard core straight, hard core gay, I personally don't care, as soon as don't see my own toon french kissing one of his male companion!

As for what other people want, it's their own business, not mine!

Homosexuality always exist since the beginning of time and it was accepted in Greek and roman society! Normal people with different preferences, now don't tell me it's medical, I don't buy that C r a p!!!!!

So yeah just an option to turn on or off plain and simple!

Hah! This is exactly why Fox News need not be watched or acknowledged.

They are sensationalists of the highest order. They even beat out the nerd ragers here on the forums.

Scum and Villany it is. Scum and Villany.

No different than any of the others. Just different side of the fence.

So yeah just an option to turn on or off plain and simple!

the system itself has made SGRs optional in the exact same way that OGRs have been optional from the beginning.

if you don't want to participate in them, don't flirt with people (insert same sex or opposite sex here tailored to individual preference).

OP that article was published two months ago and yes it has been discussed here many times. Usually the conversation gets derailed by some hypocritical bigot. I call them hypocritical because they always say "think about the children" yet they have no problem with the beheadings, the violence or the straight flirtations that are already in game.

the system itself has made SGRs optional in the exact same way that OGRs have been optional from the beginning.

if you don't want to participate in them, don't flirt with people (insert same sex or opposite sex here tailored to individual preference).

I think what he was alluding to was "or" a blanket on/off option. There's nothing wrong with adding that or even allowing for an individual toggle on/off for both.

OP that article was published two months ago and yes it has been discussed here many times. Usually the conversation gets derailed by some hypocritical bigot. I call them hypocritical because they always say "think about the children" yet they have no problem with the beheadings, the violence or the straight flirtations that are already in game.

Beheadings and straight flirtations don't contradict Darwin laws of evolution.:rolleyes:

Not to defend someone who is genuinely being an *** but that same argument is made by others too so that isn't a one sided argument.

Neither does homosexuality - they don't pass on their genes. They don't even pass on their jeans. They prefer a fresh pair.

Not with modern advancements in medicine and science.

Edited by Helig

Hah! This is exactly why Fox News need not be watched or acknowledged.

They are sensationalists of the highest order. They even beat out the nerd ragers here on the forums.

Scum and Villany it is. Scum and Villany.

See also: MSNBC, CNN, NBC... They are all mouthpieces for their respective political stance.

Not with modern advancements in medicine and science.

Then you should amend your statement to say that extremely advanced and expensive scientific techniques for allowing two people of the same sex to procreate* is against Darwinian laws. A same-sex romance is not.

* IIRC, this is for women only. One woman can fertilize another's egg in a lab setting.