The Gay Planet

GratuaCuun

Then you should amend your statement to say that extremely advanced and expensive scientific techniques for allowing two people of the same sex to procreate* is against Darwinian laws. A same-sex romance is not.

* IIRC, this is for women only. One woman can fertilize another's egg in a lab setting.

I suppose :rolleyes:

But you just wait for the next "glorious breakthrough".:D

Being a bigot certainly contradicts man's law on decency.

Your point? Alive>decent. Survival and preservation of Mankind is never pretty.

Edited by Helig

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the threat to life in any of this? I'm missing something...

He's of the, we're all doomed if we don't procreate all the time group.

He should probably take a look at China and see why his logic doesn't stand on it's own two feet.

He should probably take a look at China and see why his logic doesn't stand on it's own two feet.

Oh.

I think the, what, 7 or 8 billion? we have already is plenty. Too much, really, with all the poverty and starvation and such. We can't support what we have, let alone continuing to multiply like bunnies in heat!

Then we should look at Europe and see lower childbirth rates, aging population, economic decline.

Fixed.

Science is evil, I tell you! We need the Inquisition back. Totally.

Edited by Helig

Then we should look at Europe and see lower childbirth rates, aging population, economic decline.

Same is happening in Japan, like it did in the 1700s, before the population burst.

Just like it happened in Mexico and Somalia and South Korea and the Philippines and Malaysia and Britain....

Then they started a population spurt again.... like every society has done since the human race started building them....

Tell me when you start to realise why your point isn't one.

Same is happening in Japan, like it did in the 1700s, before the population burst.

Just like it happened in Mexico and Somalia and South Korea and the Philippines and Malaysia and Britain....

Then they started a population spurt again.... like every society has done since the human race started building them....

Then we have to wait and see.

Five star counter-debate right there.

A non-point to counter another non-point (essentially, since there's no real correlation, and no way to predict if that's something that will happen).

they are are not Laws (and yes I know Evolution is fact), there is plenty of same sex relationships with other species other than **** sapiens.

Not unknown for software to have occasional glitches.

Edited by Helig

A non-point to counter another non-point (essentially, since there's no real correlation, and no way to predict if that's something that will happen).

Not unknown for software to have occasional glitches.

*facepalm* If I could explain the lack of logic here to you, I would, but apparently you like contradicting yourself and frankly that's more fun to watch.

Need a good war, to thin the population a bit, can anyone on the forum give Korea any advice!?

*facepalm* If I could explain the lack of logic here to you, I would, but apparently you like contradicting yourself and frankly that's more fun to watch.

Thy jimmies look like rustled they are. Transcend existence, they must, to eternal, become.:csw_yoda:

P.S. You do realise that you can't change my opinion, do you? Disgust for some things is just generically hard-wired into some people's genes. I was raised in a very tolerant environment, but some things are how they are. Don't take it hard, don't take it personally. I don't. If you don't want to resume this conversation, we can always agree to disagree.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are going to be closing down this thread. I am sure it was noted by some of you that this is now the second thread within a few days about this exact topic which needed to be closed. It was my intent to let these threads go and allow the discussion to proceed naturally. We are not trying to stifle anyone's opinion, whether they are for or against the inclusion of SGRA, but the conversation must remain civil and within the forum rules. This thread (as some have pointed out) even remained civil for quite a while, but unfortunately it didn't last.

A lot of the same issues I pointed out in the other thread came to light in this thread, such as:

• The conversation at times turned political or religious
  • There were some very disrespectful things said to others
  • etc

Since this is the second thread on the same topic we have had to do this with, we are going to be closing all further threads on this topic moving forward. As we have done in the past, we will be consolidating the discussion of same gender romance to this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590526

I also want to reiterate, we are solely closing this thread (like the last) because the conversation has gotten a bit out of hand. If you move this conversation to the other thread, do not forget to remain respectful of eachother. We will be continuing to monitor this topic and action people appropriately. Please, just remain respectful towards eachother and eachother's opinions.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco