Current list of Suggestions

lunabaguna

Personally I think having a tiered PvP system would be a bad idea. I've watched a lvl 15 beat the crap out of a lvl 28 so it is pretty balanced. The lower levels do melt away a lot faster but they still make a major difference in the games. Also if you think about wars there are always less experienced people in battle in RL so makes sense that they would be in this too :).

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion:

Asthetics

- Have Toons approached consoles/objects automatically when they 'interact' with them -- much like how IA/Smug auto roll to the 'gumby' when triggered.

Basically, when a player selects a guest Object to activate (ie computer terminal), the avatar was run over to the console, and then play the 'typing' graphic, rather than how they currently simply 'type' in mid air, 5' from the terminal.

Edited by Loekii

The invert mouse checkbox doesn't work for space combat. Please add an option to invert the mouse while fighting in your ship. Yes, some of the people who want to invert the mouse can't "get used to" using it the other way in the space mode. It seems like such an easy option to add, I don't understand why it wasn't implemented.

Because like all Corporate game companies...IT WAS RUSHED to market to make the Christmas buying season. Truth!

This thread needs a huge amount of individual additions for the Character creation and I don't mean stuff like "add new races", even though that would be nice. I'm talking about things they had already in beta then removed for some reason.

This face, for example: http://imgur.com/aUhdb

Loved this face for my Sniper. It made him look so calm and sophisticated, perfect for an Agent of the Empire. Why'd they get rid of it? I dunno. GIMME BACK MY FAAAACE!!

Other examples:

- Several hair styles removed for Miralukans

- Female Republic Twi'leks can't have red or pink skin anymore (***?)

- Removal of several different skin tones, especially those in the reddish or yellowish hue, as well as a very interesting black skinned option

- Odd makeup choices added to female Mirialan tattoo options

- Eyebrows added to Twi'lek complexions... except for one

- Fewer and fewer facial options for Cyborgs... again, why?

- Got rid of five o'clock shadow for Mirialan males (just noticed this one tonight)

- So on and so forth...

Those are just things that they added and shouldn't have and other things they took away as the beta went on. They gave no explanation for this changes but limiting options is bad, mmk? I realize some of these removals were due to texture clipping issues, especially on the Cyborgs and Miralukans, but can't they simply be fixed? Why remove them?

At any rate, Character Creation went from average to dismal in over six months of beta testing. It should get some love. They don't need to overhaul it to please people (e.g. adding sliders) but more options and the separation of options would be welcome. Why are eyebrows attached to complexion? Why do some Cyborg cybernetics have facial hair attached? Why can't you have makeup AND facial tattoos (Rattataki) / face paint? Why aren't lekku patterns and makeup separate options? Why so few long haired options (probably clipping) ? Why do Sith Males all have the same face with little fleshy bits attached in different spots?

Anyway, those are just some of the quick fixes they could do to make Character Creation more... tolerable. They wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel to implement those, just a bit of work on existing models. Character Creation options that I think should be added would be a whoooole different suggestion thread.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it and there's no more NDA, I should really make up a list of all the things they had in beta that were awesome but were removed for some reason. Like the option to remove the Fog of War from the map...

Edited by Sarathis

More epic music playing, for longer, during fights.

Better gear for smugglers. Troopers, Bounty hunters etc seem to get best gear.

Option to unbind \ from the create a ticket window. Tried to unbind it in keybinds and bind it to something else with no luck whatsoever.

Tauntaun, Nexu, and Bantha as mounts.

Edited by Jacobites

I'd like to change the quest rewards to:

You get the following:

Companion Gear(s)

Choose one:

Commendation, Lockbox, Player gear, Mods

Because with the current system it pretty much forces you to only pick one companion to play with and gear up and forces the others you don't to become gimped.

I've focused on Nadia, and because of this, all my other companions are gimped, even with spending extra commendations on them.

edit:

You don't need a GTN on your ship or every planet. No one would ever go to the fleet.

Edited by Gvaz

oooh ooh. ok I want to suggest something.

I would like a slider for controlling how much XP I get.

What this will allow is for people who want to level slower can. and for people who like to do PVP and Space mission, thay can also do this without much worry of out leveling content.

what will happen is you can lower your XP gains from kill and quests. and as you lower your XP gain you get points. so let us say you lower your XP gain to the lowest it can go... say 75%

You will now have 100 points to distribut on to other sliders.

-Credit drop rate

-Loot drop rate

-Item Quality drop rate

-Faster crafting

-Faster Queues for PVP

-Etc...

You can put some of these points into each area, or into all of the areas and gain a little extra credits or a little extra gear, heck maybe you can lower your gear drops and raise the chance of getting good gear?

This thread needs a huge amount of individual additions for the Character creation and I don't mean stuff like "add new races", even though that would be nice. I'm talking about things they had already in beta then removed for some reason.

This face, for example: http://imgur.com/aUhdb

Loved this face for my Sniper. It made him look so calm and sophisticated, perfect for an Agent of the Empire. Why'd they get rid of it? I dunno. GIMME BACK MY FAAAACE!!

Other examples:

- Several hair styles removed for Miralukans

- Female Republic Twi'leks can't have red or pink skin anymore (***?)

- Removal of several different skin tones, especially those in the reddish or yellowish hue, as well as a very interesting black skinned option

- Odd makeup choices added to female Mirialan tattoo options

- Eyebrows added to Twi'lek complexions... except for one

- Fewer and fewer facial options for Cyborgs... again, why?

- Got rid of five o'clock shadow for Mirialan males (just noticed this one tonight)

- So on and so forth...

Those are just things that they added and shouldn't have and other things they took away as the beta went on. They gave no explanation for this changes but limiting options is bad, mmk? I realize some of these removals were due to texture clipping issues, especially on the Cyborgs and Miralukans, but can't they simply be fixed? Why remove them?

At any rate, Character Creation went from average to dismal in over six months of beta testing. It should get some love. They don't need to overhaul it to please people (e.g. adding sliders) but more options and the separation of options would be welcome. Why are eyebrows attached to complexion? Why do some Cyborg cybernetics have facial hair attached? Why can't you have makeup AND facial tattoos (Rattataki) / face paint? Why aren't lekku patterns and makeup separate options? Why so few long haired options (probably clipping) ? Why do Sith Males all have the same face with little fleshy bits attached in different spots?

Anyway, those are just some of the quick fixes they could do to make Character Creation more... tolerable. They wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel to implement those, just a bit of work on existing models. Character Creation options that I think should be added would be a whoooole different suggestion thread.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it and there's no more NDA, I should really make up a list of all the things they had in beta that were awesome but were removed for some reason. Like the option to remove the Fog of War from the map...

Please make a thread on this that gives all these examples and any updates you have so I can connect straight to it from the list.

Ok sorry about the long delay in update, there were so many good ideas i found floating across the forum, finally consolidated em all and got it updated. Also, changed some ideas to pending as per Stephen Reid. Also deleted some that are already in game. Thanks to everyone giving suggestions, keep em up and Ill try to keep updating.

Didn't see these two.

Add an extra bar on the bottom bar so clickers can have 3 UI bars for skills, instead of dealing with side bars.

Ability to invite to group people in your guild list.

Great list.

/signed.

Didn't see these two.

Add an extra bar on the bottom bar so clickers can have 3 UI bars for skills, instead of dealing with side bars.

Ability to invite to group people in your guild list.

Great list.

/signed.

Have the first in the UI section already, added the second to the grouping.

also, anyone who wants to rate this thread, when posting a reply, down in the additional options portion below where you type your message, there is a drop down menu to rate the thread ^_^. Any good ratings Id appreciate. Id like to get a suggestion forum up or at the very least get this stickied somewhere to encourage more suggestions.