The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Scripts in PVP

Crawelc

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raz please stop posting, I understand your epeen is bruised and your best accomplishment is your swtor rateing, but you are arguing for the sake of arguing. I am only trying to bring awareness to the community that these issues exist, have existed for a while, and need to be addressed. Im honestly not sure what you are trying to do.

You said it yourself that you don't do rated games, so who the hell are you to say that the top ranked teams, use hacks. Seriously just stop. You're making yourself sound ridiculous.

You said it yourself that you don't do rated games, so who the hell are you to say that the top ranked teams, use hacks. Seriously just stop. You're making yourself sound ridiculous.

I say myself that I stopped when I found out about these cheaters. Which is true. Cheaters Cheaters Pumpkin Eaters. You stop.

Anyone that takes you seriously is going to find themselves burned. I actually don't even have rating I just beat all the people who do have it, I like how you pretend that this is about "prevalence of hacks" when really its about "I'm bored of the game, lets try to make it seem like I'm a pariah and slander a bunch of people on my server then deny it". I'm trying to make the point that you have 0 knowledge or experience in anything you are talking about besides "lolgoogleduhhacks", just remove yourself from this and let Bioware do their job (which again, they know more about doing than you do).

Also I like this "H4x0rz vigilante" game you're playing at now as if you could find people where swtor punk-busting couldn't, please...

This is the biggest joke I have seen on these forums in a while.

Anyone that takes you seriously is going to find themselves burned. I actually don't even have rating I just beat all the people who do have it, I like how you pretend that this is about "prevalence of hacks" when really its about "I'm bored of the game, lets try to make it seem like I'm a pariah and slander a bunch of people on my server then deny it". I'm trying to make the point that you have 0 knowledge or experience in anything you are talking about besides "lolgoogleduhhacks", just remove yourself from this and let Bioware do their job (which again, they know more about doing than you do).

Also I like this "H4x0rz vigilante" game you're playing at now as if you could find people where swtor punk-busting couldn't, please...

I have no idea where your hostility towards me has come from, but I am sorry for it and would like a reset. I have said before and I will say again; I stopped doing rateds BEFORE the super servers. When I first found out about these kind of programs, so anyone not of The Fatman I have no idea what you are so upset about. I have never done a rated game with/against any of you. As for me being a vigilante, I have been unable to get online for quite a while and now that I am able to I plan to post on the forums on the issues I think are most important to the game.

Top guilds on shadowlands? I think you said your rateds scene was dead there so you only really play against your own guild? Not sure how that goes as far as that. I'm sure this isn't only a pot5 problem though.

This threads more to bring awareness that people are using them and that BW needs to do something! Popping target of target button and letting the bot do all the work doesn't make it harder either.

Rated isnt dead on Shadowlands, but other guilds only Queue when ID is logged off for the night or on the PTS. And the funny thing is, the other teams are not terrible, Wanted and Physics gave us some very close games, and even a couple of losses.

Seriously, a script doesn't think, only follows "orders" and every single situation requires a different way of acting, maybe those scripts can can make you better than the average players (which are really bad in this game), but it will never make you better than a good player who actually thinks and reacts fast.

Seriously, a script doesn't think, only follows "orders" and every single situation requires a different way of acting, maybe those scripts can can make you better than the average players (which are really bad in this game), but it will never make you better than a good player who actually thinks and reacts fast.

Set macro scripts for the game that will do plenty for you and make your action time that much faster.

You seem really upset about this subject, but why?

Talking with a alpha male ego isn't going to change the fact that this matter needs to be taken serious, just because "you" think this is some form of a attack don't mean this topic don't need brought up.

I think you need to pipe down and stop with the inquisitions that this is bogus, I assume you really don't know anything about this very topic at all and is babbling like a baboon spewing nonsense on this thread not to mention attacking a person telling you straight up this is going on.

Pipe down and take a chill pill, let some more info come to a header and lets hope Bioware takes it serious.

You really don't know do you, ok here I'll have to show you then.

---where a link was---

Look at all the views on that forum, assume all of them play this game.

You need to do your research.

edit:

I took away link, I want this thread to be read instead of deleted.

All I saw after I went to the link was "scripts" to automate crew skills, far cry from warzones.

All I saw after I went to the link was "scripts" to automate crew skills, far cry from warzones.

Yea that former link actually is scripts but not the one this thread is about, point is if them type of scripts are being done then sky is the limit what other ones people are using.

Sad but true. :mad:

Edited by Caeliux

You seem really upset about this subject, but why?

Talking with a alpha male ego isn't going to change the fact that this matter needs to be taken serious, just because "you" think this is some form of a attack don't mean this topic don't need brought up.

I think you need to pipe down and stop with the inquisitions that this is bogus,

Because the OP has rubbished the integrity of everyone who tries to PvP to any decent standard on his server without any actual evidence?

And then you accuse *him* of mounting an inquisition? Troll on.

Edited by Wainamoinen

Because the OP has rubbished the integrity of everyone who tries to PvP to any decent standard on his server without any actual evidence?

And then you accuse *him* of mounting an inquisition? Troll on.

If anyone hasn't done any script/bot PvP'ing, than honestly nobody should take offense to it.

Lol @ integrity in a video game, gimme a break. I play on the same server, not guilded with the OP, and understand his concerns. I do Rankeds, have a high rating to be proud of, and I'm not in the slightest worried about the integrity or the issue...simply because I know it doesn't revolve around me. If you take this personal, and still fall under not doing said issues, than you simply need a life outside of TOR. RL is worse.

If anyone hasn't done any script/bot PvP'ing, than honestly nobody should take offense to it.

Lol @ integrity in a video game, gimme a break. I play on the same server, not guilded with the OP, and understand his concerns. I do Rankeds, have a high rating to be proud of, and I'm not in the slightest worried about the integrity or the issue...simply because I know it doesn't revolve around me. If you take this personal, and still fall under not doing said issues, than you simply need a life outside of TOR. RL is worse.

The point is OP is a dick, hidden under his righteous cause. Also...your white knighting is so contrived, get a better act.

The point is OP is a dick, hidden under his righteous cause. Also...your white knighting is so contrived, get a better act.

Less testosterone bro.

Again your reading into this like your guilty or something, the intention here is to get answers, not to pop a blood vessel like you are doing.

Dude your tears have been amazing in this thread, don't let my posts deter you from crying about it.

Lol

Would you seriously stream that?

They were not losing either, they were doing just as good as they always do which leads me to believe that either

A:they arent using these so called scripts, as the OPs quote claims all top guilds do.

B: The only people smart enough to see it are you fine gentlemen(lucky us you prodigies are here to help us),

or

C.Aliens

but then again i guess if i were going to justify a conspiracy theory, i could just say "they must be awesome pros at hiding this stuff, thats why we cant see it" or "they hacked starwars, they must of hacked twitch too and edited the streams....IN REAL TIME"