Servers Wealthiest Players 2013

benrici

That's like 53 guilds!

Alright. I figure that "guild" has to become the official unit of measurement for 100 million credits.

"I've got three and a half guilds sitting in the bank. I'm rich, man. I can buy ALL the nekkar cats. Make a nekkar cat SHORTAGE."

I have a cool 1.5 million (or 0.015 guilds) sitting in the bank. I will take #2 spot,thanks. :D

Edited by stringcat

well then i just acquired 5 million from selling a revan's mask...

im currently at 1.99 million ill take the #3 spot.

(i have a spending problem and owed some fellas some money.)

-Gfunk

Edited by OWENWILSON

I wondered where all the money went.....

Seems we need to start calling Taldari (the Bernank) and Rybes (Mr Greenspan)

I am lucky if I can hold onto 2-5 million at a time, although I do donate to the guild bank a lot :)

Edited by bsbrad

real ballers spend their credits in the ViP areas of nar shadaa. Not trying to buy guilds off the forums cause their current guild sucks ballz. Twi'lek ******s and spice ftw

since ******s is edited, I shall try whore?

Edited by sithheroes

I would love to see posts from people that genuinely earned their money, and did not bot for it. That would make me happy. No offense to either Rybes or Tal'dari, but they obviously used bots to get that money. Ive actually heard many people talk recently about botting and I never even knew it exsisted. Oh well. :p

I would love to see posts from people that genuinely earned their money, and did not bot for it. That would make me happy. No offense to either Rybes or Tal'dari, but they obviously used bots to get that money. Ive actually heard many people talk recently about botting and I never even knew it exsisted. Oh well. :p

I agree, it's pretty obvious that they didn't get billions of credits just by doing dailies. It's a shame bioware doesn't just ban people who use bots or buy from gold farmers. 82.7 billion credits is just insane and its obvious where all those credits came from. Next time your paying out of your *** for repairs or any other money sink, you know who to thank.

*sing songs* I know who doesn't look at the shout box on the guild websiiiiite