Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

BurnedRemains

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could just add vanity "mascot heads" that look like other races, excluding wookie and jawa types.

For me at least, that "option" would be worse than never having the species implemented at all. Without that, the hope that BioWare would implement them with proper respect would at least be present.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, I have an answer for ya, I even come bearing details! The answer to the first part is that, as you know, you will have a cap of 50 Planetary Commendations. The new information I have for you (and I confirmed with Ahmad) is that the overflow that you will have when 2.0 launches is another 50 on top of that. What this means is that any Planetary Commendations that you have above 100 will be lost.

Hope that clears it up! Nice work chuixupu on trying to clear it up as well as that had "part" of the answer. Go team!

-eric

Is that 50 Planetary Commendation cap going to be per character or per Legacy? like how currently reputation has a weekly legacy cap. Same goes for the Classic, Basic, Elite, Ultimate commendations.

All I'm asking is if these caps will be weekly Legacy or weekly per character caps?

Edited by Falensawino

Is that 50 Planetary Commendation cap going to be per character or per Legacy? like how currently reputation has a weekly legacy cap. Same goes for the Classic, Basic, Elite, Ultimate commendations.

All I'm asking is if these caps will be weekly Legacy or weekly per character caps?

coms are per character as i found out on the pts.

Definitely per-character. Comms aren't legacy currency.