Just saw the Jedi Exile and Revan

Damatese

Revan, I sorta get and can make it work but I always thought the exile was suppose to be hot and pretty ,not old and fat.

She wasn't fat, in fact she didn't apear to be overweight at all. And old is a matter of perspective, she was definately older, but not that old. I thought that she was still impressive, just annoyed about what they did to her.

Edited by AlexDougherty

I was extremely annoyed to see their canonized faces. I also understand that they basically had to canonize them. Doesn't mean I like it.

The Exile is not fat, nor is she elderly. She is older than Revan, but she always was. She wasn't a teenager during the Mandalorian Wars, and even if she had been, wars take time. I thought she was something like thirty or forty in KOTOR 2.

'Twould be nice to see Visas or Juhani as a force ghost...

Edited by Zardac_the_Great

The Exile is not fat, nor is she elderly. She is older than Revan, but she always was. She wasn't a teenager during the Mandalorian Wars, and even if she had been, wars take time. I thought she was something like thirty or forty in KOTOR 2.

Which is something we the player probably should have known about beforehand during character creation IMO. There are certain things you need to know about the character you're creating.

Also, canon Exile's face wasn't one of the hotter faces IIRC.

What did you expect, a magic way to make the Exile/Revan look exactly like you made them? I, personally, have no issue with either. War takes a lot out of you, as death and being locked in a prison, having the Emporer slowly feed off your power. Do you really expect the Exile not to look old after 500 years, even if she was a ghost?

I'm a fan of KOTOR II and I'm not insulted.. am I the only one who's not mad? =/

You're not alone Airmo, you're not alone. I wasn't insulted whatsoever by their canonized faces, being locked in a prison for 300 years whilst being drained - I thought Revan's was fitting.

From what I have seen the Exile is a force ghost. I dont know what you guys are talking about that they did to her.

The Exile is the Hero of Kotor2, with interesting force powers and a complex backstory. She rebuilt the Jedi Order and defeated a host of Sith(PseudoSith?) and halted the colllapse of the Republic. Then she got killed off in the most pathetic manner, because Bioware and the author of the Book Revan couldn't see what to do with her.