I see..

Ghost_Spectre

The only thing I HATE about PD premades is all your gotdamn bubbles. And the the fact that I usually seem to be the only one to even bother going after you (the healer) and being severely punished, repeatedly, for it lol.

And Vaseyl too, just cause... Nerf ops and scoundrels.

Lol me , ishar and lyte are the main bubble stun healers. Sorry...:( lol!! My team better know to protect me if they want heals!!

Edited by Partygurl

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol me , ishar and lyte are the main bubble stun healers. Sorry...:( lol!! My team better know to protect me if they want heals!!

see...what I notice most about you when I tunnel you is the spread gun craters in my back. not the stuns.

I have played maybe 3 days in the last week for periods of maybe 3-5 hours? And I think I've barely got a weekly done on one toon solo queuing.

So if we take that information, and boil it down to the main point and conclusion. Solo queuing imp side is rough, why? because all the "hardcore" pvprs almost ALL play exclusively rep. Which is kinda funny because I've seen a TONNE of imp pvprs reroll rep side, and heard about all the guys from canderous ordo who were imp before rerolling rep back before I came to this server (you know who you are), and Ive yet to see any of them once play their imp toons.

I played 2 of my imps this week on various days at varying times for much less than 3 hours and finished both weeklies. Imp by comparison is worse, but its not as bad as its made out to be, or as bad as the less dominant faction on other servers I've played on.

Yo Neb, lets be realistic here shall we. There is no lie you're an excellent player but as a person you're really one of the most unreliable people I've met in any MMO game I have played thus far.

Your time in LD50 in a nutshell was nothing but a recurring problem.

1. Neb gets mad about something minor

2. Neb disappears for two weeks to play with Unicorn Stampede

3. Neb comes back like nothing happened.

Don't get me wrong not all of us had a problem with you going back to play with your old guild. Many of us simply laughed at the fact that you would get upset when we got up against their Super Queues. Then low and behold you end up doing it with them.

I have no problems with you but you can't do crap like that in a guild and expect people to want to keep in contact with you. You deciding upon yourself to leave the guild because you refused to do ranked if one of our members was in the group basically burned bridges with many of us. I am sure you do the same stuff with Unicorn Stampede but when it comes down to it they're more likely dealing with it because you're easily their top player. They need you if they want to get anything done pvp wise.

Edited by Daskillz

it's usually <bad rep> that brings all the bubbles to my mind. but that could've been a match with synseer and barbie on the same team? I know when yuri's on his root machine, it definitely heightens the feeling. :(

Hmmm, not my stun bubbles...at least not anymore. hehe

I played 2 of my imps this week on various days at varying times for much less than 3 hours and finished both weeklies. Imp by comparison is worse, but its not as bad as its made out to be, or as bad as the less dominant faction on other servers I've played on.

Did you solo queue?

When I team with people in a 4 man It's not as bad granted, but solo queuing can be rather ridiculous as I will show in a thread I'm going to post in a minute detailing this.

Yo Neb, lets be realistic here shall we. There is no lie you're an excellent player but as a person you're really one of the most unreliable people I've met in any MMO game I have played thus far.

Don't get me wrong not all of us had a problem with you going back to play with your old guild. Many of us simply laughed at the fact that you would get upset when we got up against their Super Queues. Then low and behold you end up doing it with them.

I have no problems with you but you can't do crap like that in a guild and expect people to want to keep in contact with you. You deciding upon yourself to leave the guild because you refused to do ranked if one of our members was in the group basically burned bridges with many of us. I am sure you do the same stuff with Unicorn Stampede but when it comes down to it they're more likely dealing with it because you're easily their top player. They need you if they want to get anything done pvp wise.

I am not good enough to play with neb sadly. Also oddly enough I think neb has one of those things called a life. I for one know of such a thing but it does explain him not being on 24/7. Damn lives for ruining mmo experiences :'(

I actually agree with Krack on some points. I don't that super-queing is cheating, but I am against them. Its part of the reason why I responded on here to the OP's accusation towards PD.

I do feel for the players Imp side. I did some pvp on my marauder last night. I know I'm not a good marauder, I might even be considered bad in some eyes. I still have my weekly from 3-weeks ago, with nothing but solo ques imp side (I do my daily around half of the time). Last night, I was grouped up with a couple from my imp guild Thats No Goon and it wasn't any better. I constantly see more people in recruit gear Imp side and its painful. We might as well be a couple people short at times. Three people under 15k health don't last very long against anyone. I understand we all had to start somewhere in the gear grind so I don't hold it against them at all. It is what it is and I can feel your pain when facing pre-made after pre-made. It isn't fun. It is also a big reason why I would rather group with a pre-made group of 4.

Did you solo queue?

When I team with people in a 4 man It's not as bad granted, but solo queuing can be rather ridiculous as I will show in a thread I'm going to post in a minute detailing this.

wow. ok. I solo Q most of the time. and while I'm on rep a lot more... you guys realize that rep v. rep is almost as common as rep v. imp on this server, right? I'd hazard a guess I get 40/60. more rep v rep in the late night/early morning. it's not like it's oh! the poor imps! they never catch a break. the good reps roll reps too.

wow. ok. I solo Q most of the time. and while I'm on rep a lot more... you guys realize that rep v. rep is almost as common as rep v. imp on this server, right? I'd hazard a guess I get 40/60. more rep v rep in the late night/early morning. it's not like it's oh! the poor imps! they never catch a break. the good reps roll reps too.

Agreed.

on a more serious note. can't wait for 1.2 to go live. Hit solo queue. wait for pop. load into warzone. see 5 people in their 30's. Leave warzone. Solo queueing will be so a thing of the past for me.

Jenna'syyde

it's usually <bad rep> that brings all the bubbles to my mind. but that could've been a match with synseer and barbie on the same team? I know when yuri's on his root machine, it definitely heightens the feeling. :(

It's definitely Candygirl. I call out and mark her *** every time. Apparently "someone help me kill this bubble blowing *****!!!" Is code speak for "Kindly let this healer free cast all match so we can be completely obliterated in the most humiliating fashion possible."

I like how this is supposed to be goin at neb but unicorn stampede still caught a stray bullet lol

Edited by ace_boogie

It's definitely Candygirl. I call out and mark her *** every time. Apparently "someone help me kill this bubble blowing *****!!!" Is code speak for "Kindly let this healer free cast all match so we can be completely obliterated in the most humiliating fashion possible."

yeah. I don't have a problem tunneling her and interrupting (basically what watchman is for). but freakin vas peels better than most tanks and drops me like a rock. :(

I was joking with him the other day while he was on his tank that he guards better on his scrapper.

This is a game. There are things much more important than it.

Eumelia, I like you, but didn't you quit the game like 2-3 times to play WoW when you got upset? Pot...meet kettle.

1. There is no denying I'm passionate about certain things, and might rage a bit. Sometimes more than I should, I admit. I will say that 95%+ of the things I rage about are not "bad" reasons, and are shared by most of the community. A character flaw, I'll give you that. That passion also pushes me to be a better player though, so it isn't all bad.

2. This happened once right before I quit the guild. I MAYBE would play a night every week or two with a few from US while I was in LD50. I didn't like switching my gear back and forth. It was back when it was more expensive. So don't make it sound like this was a common occurence. Feel free to ask the prominent members of US how often I played with them during my time in LD50. They were upset that I didn't play more.

The 2 week thing or however long it was, was a combination of Dargos telling me to "cool off" and me wanting to level my powertech who has been sitting at 23 for a long time. I need that endurance buff (the last one I don't have).

3. That is partially true. I came back like nothing had happened to the ppl not involved in the situation that caused me to take a break. For me, nothing changed with them. However, my relationship with a certain person remained unchanged.

The stuff that bothered me was:

-Facing their super queue with a bunch of dead weight on our team

-Getting an abnormal amount of focus fire due to being an ex-guildie

-Getting **** talked by certain members that were upset when I left when I was nothing but cordial to them (usually said nothing back)

I have no problems with you but you can't do crap like that in a guild and expect people to want to keep in contact with you. You deciding upon yourself to leave the guild because you refused to do ranked if one of our members was in the group basically burned bridges with many of us.

Any LD50 member not involved with the situation for my leaving is capable of maintaining a friendship if they wanted (and some have). If they are going to consider a bridge burned based on that, then they are saving me the time I would have wasted on being their friend.

I am sure you do the same stuff with Unicorn Stampede but when it comes down to it they're more likely dealing with it because you're easily their top player. They need you if they want to get anything done pvp wise.

Couldn't be further from the truth. I haven't been available for a lot of their ranked games since I came back and no one has said anything about it. They are completely cool with it, because unllike LD50 they will run with a lesser comp. I'm sure they'd want me there, but are understanding that certain things are more important than me being online in a game. Certainly never threatened to get booted.

When I was in LD, I was asked to come into US's mumble on multiple occassions just to chat. They had nothing to gain from me pvp wise. Most of them enjoy my company and friendship, and the feeling is mutual for me.

I would like to reiterate, I like you Eumelia, but you have no right to exaggerate about my reliability when you quit this game out of rage on multiple occasions.

Edited by Ravashakk

yeah. I don't have a problem tunneling her and interrupting (basically what watchman is for). but freakin vas peels better than most tanks and drops me like a rock. :(

I was joking with him the other day while he was on his tank that he guards better on his scrapper.

I hate peeling on my tank, since I can slow you down, but not even come close to kill you :/

I hate peeling on my tank, since I can slow you down, but not even come close to kill you :/

lol - welcome to tank life outside of the pit. :p

edit: I'll never forget this one vs panser made me go backwards. wow. talk about frustrating. a good 20s of my life I'll never get back - oh, the cursing at the screen on that day....

Edited by foxmob

dear lord quit the qq'ing. I don't care if you have a premade a intention/coincidental que. This is a MULTIPLAYER game. Any argument you make against super-que's is invalid because this is a MULTIPLAYER game, meaning you are meant to play with other people and who those people are is whatever you want it to be. You don't lose a pvp match because of a super-que or a premade, you lose because the players on your team aren't good enough. It's that simple. Is it frustrating? Hell yes it is, is it the super-que's teams fault? Hell no. If you're still solo queing, more power to ya, but don't complain when you get steamrolled by a superque or premade because in the end it was your choice to que solo.

Lol well I am always in a group with Decimate/Sileen and mostly Vasyel too with a mix of desull, Kayllos and more often than not Ditto or Hugon. So any one of them will peel for me or they do not get heals :p lol! I swear I am the most focused healer sometimes over other healers.. Is it cause I am a girl?! ;)

Edited by Partygurl

Lol well I am always in a group with Decimate/Sileen and mostly Vasyel too with a mix of desull, Kayllos and more often than not Ditto or Hugon. So any one of them will peel for me or they do not get heals :p lol! I swear I am the most focused healer sometimes over other healers.. Is it cause I am a girl?! ;)

reverse-harem

Only been in a match or two against you, so I can't say much towards the most focused. Found it funny tho, when someone in Ops shouted out "F***ing kill Candygirl". He got an immediate repsonse of "You go in there first then."

I would say for fun tho, solo que about 5 matches in a row. Mine usually resemble a Conga line of melee dps runing around behind me everywhere I go. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ...........:eek:

Edited by Harglerode

Only been in a match or two against you, so I can't say much towards the most focused. Found it funny tho, when someone in Ops shouted out "F***ing kill Candygirl". He got an immediate repsonse of "You go in there first then."

I would say for fun tho, solo que about 5 matches in a row. Mine usually resemble a Conga line of melee dps runing around behind me everywhere I go. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ...........:eek:

Trust me when I take 300k-700k damage and the other healer only takes 300k damage less than me and even in ranked something is wrong...lol I mean I get told I am the most focused because I can be a pain supposedly idk.. I think I am okay and annoying watching other healers not get as focused unless they are too

Derpy and like to face tank. Even when I was on Barbiegirl still the same crap lol. I used to solo que so I know the feeling. Ask the tanks who guard me lol! They laugh at how hard I am focused and how ppl tunnel me allowing for

Caps or what not lol!

Edited by Partygurl