Twi'lek graphical issues.

yomanaaiton

- No hoods (acceptable because of clipping issues)

- Wearing a Jedi robe hides my headband (WHY? The robe has nothing to do with my headband, it doesn't collide anywhere)

- Lekku are glitchy as hell, they seem to randomly jump around like they have a seizure.

Please fix, especially the second one should be really easy.

Edited by yomanaaiton

All reported in at least 3 beta builds I was a part of. So glad they were able to fix these issues lol

(and yes, I realize there were a lot more bugs they focused on but come on.. when people reported it at least hundreds of times through 3 builds.. fix it!)

Yeah I noticed this too. Twi'leks are cool, but not as cool without headbands

Exactly, I made my Twi'lek look amazingly beautiful with the headband but behind the headband was a really ugly tattoo which I didn't notice in the char creation and it's really looking terrible now :(

Let's hope they fix it up.

All reported in at least 3 beta builds I was a part of. So glad they were able to fix these issues lol

(and yes, I realize there were a lot more bugs they focused on but come on.. when people reported it at least hundreds of times through 3 builds.. fix it!)

I reported the Lekku one in beta because I didn't play a Twi'lek but even the NPCs had that issue. It's probably more complicated to fix than the others, but still, the other two should be easy, especially the headband thing.

It's as if they wanted to make us wear hoods but they kinda forgot the hood lol.

Edited by yomanaaiton

When I first played a twi'lek, the hoods were there and the lekku just clipped through them. personally, didn't mind that at all, could just have holes cut in the hood for them or something... I imagine the headband was made to disappear because it clipped in the hood. Then they decided we shouldn't have hoods at all, but forgot to take out the code that makes our headbands disappear when we put a hooded piece on...

I WANT MAH HEADBAND BACK! I am blatantly and openly QQing over this. :(

When I first played a twi'lek, the hoods were there and the lekku just clipped through them. personally, didn't mind that at all, could just have holes cut in the hood for them or something... I imagine the headband was made to disappear because it clipped in the hood. Then they decided we shouldn't have hoods at all, but forgot to take out the code that makes our headbands disappear when we put a hooded piece on...

I WANT MAH HEADBAND BACK! I am blatantly and openly QQing over this. :(

I think the correct approach would be to bring the Lekku in front, over the shoulders when wearing a hood. It would look freaking amazing.

But oops Bioware too lazy for that.

I think the correct approach would be to bring the Lekku in front, over the shoulders when wearing a hood. It would look freaking amazing.

But oops Bioware too lazy for that.

That would work too, but I don't mind not having a hood at all. It's that they then take away something we chose in the character creation to be what I was hoping to be a permanent feature of her appearance unless something I wore visibly covered it...

I do agree though, that would look cool for hoods. They could just ditch the "physics" on the lekku in that position or something if they absolutely had to.

My Twilek doesn't have a headband, but I'd really like for it to be able to wear hoods without the head tails clipping through. I really don't think it'd be too much to ask for them to drape down over a Twilek's shoulders while wearing a hood.

- No hoods (acceptable because of clipping issues)

- Wearing a Jedi robe hides my headband (WHY? The robe has nothing to do with my headband, it doesn't collide anywhere)

- Lekku are glitchy as hell, they seem to randomly jump around like they have a seizure.

Please fix, especially the second one should be really easy.

I have posted this in beta and i confirm it.

It would be nice to have an option for more Twi'lek headbands in game. I didn't select one for my toon because I figured there would be head gear that goes in that area, but apparently not. I like my character without the band, though, but the option to add one as a cosmetic add-on you can change (e.i. have multiple bands you can shift around) would be nice.

I'm guessing the way it works is that that any manner of headwear is designed to be hidden when wearing a hooded chestpiece, and there's no built-in exception for circumstances under which the hood is not shown (ie Twi'lek.)

It wouldn't be too difficult to code in "if race is Twi'lek, do not hide headgear when hooded robe is equipped" but I'd imagine that it's pretty far down the list of things to fix right now.

Edited by Suzushiiro

I love my twi'lek, but it seems so many of the head options for gear really make it seem that not a lot of care was put into them, but they felt they need the race. Most headgear makes the lekku go away (very, very lame), hoods not there (get the clipping thing, but do something, in front of wrapped around inside would work), just feels very thrown together. Not sure if it's a side effect of the hero engine, but it's made me sad for my character, and her gear looks. :(

Bumping. This actually makes me sad that I picked a Twi'lek as I have been compulsively Ctrl+Left-clicking any and every armor set I can find and not a SINGLE one is compatible with the lekku. I mean seriously, did you think people were going to be happy with PART OF YOUR HEAD just going in and out of the armor pieces?

This is disappointing. On another note, i'm enjoying the rest of the game.