Most "useless" PVP class

AvengeAll

Title says it all. Let's do a survey of the most useless pvp class. I'll start.

Marauders and then sorcs. One requires the enemy to stay put while you hit them and the other requires itself to stay put in order to hit.

Mic is open. The floor is yours.

Marauders/Sentinels, I agree. While the leap is on cooldown, you're a sitting duck with no way to move around -especially with all the slows out there.

Sorcs/Sages, I disagree. They destroy EVERYTHING pre-50, have self-heals at the very least, are ranged, have force speed bursts, and shield bubbles. That's a formidable skill set...

Marauders/Sentinels, I agree. While the leap is on cooldown, you're a sitting duck with no way to move around -especially with all the slows out there.

Sorcs/Sages, I disagree. They destroy EVERYTHING pre-50, have self-heals at the very least, are ranged, have force speed bursts, and shield bubbles. That's a formidable skill set...

Yeah sentinels dont even have any sort of aoe slow, not even some sort of super slow damaging spell that slows over time, nor do they have a baseline spammable slow like the sorc.

Well lets put aside the fact that a good sorc can stay alive with 2 smashers on him while still topping the dps charts, and take a look at the utilities they offer in a warzone. The pulls are so great bc they can save people from bad situations whether they are in an acid or fire pit on huttball, are pulled and being ganked by an enemy vanguard and his team in hypergate, or just a simple pull from a bunch of melees on any wz to a spot where they are los the enemy team. Their purge removes slows and their bubble is amazing . Now for their damage, the roots, stuns, cc's, and slows they apply can make the enemy team less mobile. Making the enemy team less mobile will increase the numbers of all other melees. And sorcs can put out crazy high dps number. Some say that their damage is superficial and doesn't kill anything, but with their 3 dots hitting after a death field, and constant force lightning, they can burn down targets pretty quickly. And as for marauders it just doesn't make sense not to have a carnage marauder on your ranked team. You can have 2 sorcs and 2 marauders and still have a good team composition. Edited by SEANeD

Marauders and then sorcs. One requires the enemy to stay put while you hit them and the other requires itself to stay put in order to hit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha.

or those who are running around in swarms from one point to another and cant use their own brain to maybe defend ... even alone.

Or those how cant stop a fight and get out of it when needed.. god i hate those

besides that there is no real useless class

Well lets put aside the fact that a good sorc can stay alive with 2 smashers on him while still topping the dps charts, and take a look at the utilities they offer in a warzone. The pulls are so great bc they can save people from bad situations whether they are in an acid or fire pit on huttball, are pulled and being ganked by an enemy vanguard and his team in hypergate, or just a simple pull from a bunch of melees on any wz to a spot where they are los the enemy team. Their purge removes slows and their bubble is amazing . Now for their damage, the roots, stuns, cc's, and slows they apply can make the enemy team less mobile. Making the enemy team less mobile will increase the numbers of all other melees. And sorcs can put out crazy high dps number. Some say that their damage is superficial and doesn't kill anything, but with their 3 dots hitting after a death field, and constant force lightning, they can burn down targets pretty quickly. And as for marauders it just doesn't make sense not to have a carnage marauder on your ranked team. You can have 2 sorcs and 2 marauders and still have a good team composition.

but wait... all i ever read is how horrible sage/sorcs are. So are you trying to tell me its not the class its the player behind the class that makes the class bad.

I'm so confused now. A million threads claim sage/sorc to be unplayable but here you come with all this new info that says sage/sorc are good.

Thats right now I remember those posts were full of bads.

but wait... all i ever read is how horrible sage/sorcs are. So are you trying to tell me its not the class its the player behind the class that makes the class bad.

I'm so confused now. A million threads claim sage/sorc to be unplayable but here you come with all this new info that says sage/sorc are good.

Thats right now I remember those posts were full of bads.

Pretty much, but their is a major problem with class balancing still. A half war hero marauder is good for 500 damage per second where a sorc in this same gear is guaranteed to be focused way more with less damage out put. The best sorcs can be just as valuable as the best marauders its just some things like being focused the most by far all the time are out of a good players control, and there are only so many escaped we have and a bubble and instant heal don't match dcs other classes have. Still, you can't get good at a class you don't understand so all the sorcs thinking they deserve as much burst as marauders will never be good.

Edited by SEANeD

The OP is either clueless, still thinks this is the beta era or a very obvious troll (I assume the third).

Anyway, mercenary is currently PvP's worst advanced class as dps. And while they are not bad healers. Both sorceress and operatives are way ahead in healing.

If you were dropped on your head as a child, you shouldn't be allowed to post.

It's never too late to sue mom + dad for that btw.

~Eggs