Login Service Currently Unavailable

TheNevet

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FlushDNS didn't work here , can't login either.

Apparently they need maintenance fixes to fix the maintenance fixes , everything was fine before todays maintenance.

(to answer above poster security key here also )

Anyone know the IP's to hardcode into the host file for now if this really is a DNS issue on their end ?

Edited by Dahkot

For people who say dnsflush works... are any of you using the security key?

dnsflush did *not* work for me, but I am using the security key... and I'm wondering if thats the case.

I am using one, and cannot login even after DNS flush

BTW I've got Charter and UVERSE (one for family one for me and as backup as I'm a sys engineer who does tons of remote server work and cannot have the internet down ) , and both do not work and both have been tested with a gaming desktop and laptop. Definitely not a localized ISP issue. MY Uverse routing goes through atlanta for most atm and my Charter goes through TN and no were to the hops even come close to the same backbone/provider anytime close on my end.

Was able to log in after 6 attempts, but was playing for not even 15 minutes when I got stuck. I tried the "unstuck" feature and it did nothing. Logged out and when I tried logging back in, of course I got the "Login Service Unavailable" AGAIN! Also, the DNS flush trick didn't work either.....This is crazy. Played WoW for 4 years, never had an issue, Come back to SWTOR for not even two weeks and BOOM, fail city..... Edited by arosenbaum

Time to fire some people EAware and get some new ones that have a clue about the PTS, patching and customer service.

You would think that after the Rakgoul event, they would PTS this event and not deploy to live.

Take a leaf from BLizzards book, everything goes to PTR first and fixes bugs from community feedback.

This is the pits...was logged in and playing just fine. I Had to step away from the computer for about 15 minutes, opened the client again and now I can't get logged in. And I don't have the option to flush the dns because I use a 4G wireless card to play my game.:mad:

This is the pits...was logged in and playing just fine. I Had to step away from the computer for about 15 minutes, opened the client again and now I can't get logged in. And I don't have the option to flush the dns because I use a 4G wireless card to play my game.:mad:

Flushing the DNS won't work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.