Unicorn Stampede Superque Stalemate

OmniParadox

hard to put numbers on the board when im face down eating dirt from Yooni and Rynis" nades:D, in all seriousness thanks for the compliments and i would take any advice you can give me Candy

Yes Ditto and them are evil!!!!!! I yelled at him:p but he did it out if love he says:)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy, I hear you have been embarassing the Unicorn Stampede name over on this server for a long time. Did you tell everyone where the name came from?

i heard it was because his condoms weren't big enough to spell trojan, so he shortened to Troy:eek:

totally an epeen joke dont get all butthurt on meh:D

Unicorn super queues are only a little better than facing a pug team. Not really much to gloat about here but gj, I think if everybody made a thread and screenshot every time they beat a unicorn super queue this forum would be nothing but spam. GJ though...

Unicorn super queues are only a little better than facing a pug team. Not really much to gloat about here but gj, I think if everybody made a thread and screenshot every time they beat a unicorn super queue this forum would be nothing but spam. GJ though...

I agree. Unicorn super queues only work about 80% of the time...every time. Go ahead and post your silly screenshots, I'm still going to super queue.

Question...Have you tried to carry 4 imp pugs through pvp? If you haven't, then you don't understand. Every warzone I find myself asking how we still have 14k just hit 50 "ZOMG MY FIRST 50 WZ" guys on our team, and I just don't understand it. I solo queue on my Pub 50 all the time, and I win, most/all of the time. It's just math.

If you refute this fact, then just look at all the people that rerolled Pub to dodge these noobs. *cough* COMBATMEDIC

I agree. Unicorn super queues only work about 80% of the time...every time. Go ahead and post your silly screenshots, I'm still going to super queue.

Question...Have you tried to carry 4 imp pugs through pvp? If you haven't, then you don't understand. Every warzone I find myself asking how we still have 14k just hit 50 "ZOMG MY FIRST 50 WZ" guys on our team, and I just don't understand it. I solo queue on my Pub 50 all the time, and I win, most/all of the time. It's just math.

If you refute this fact, then just look at all the people that rerolled Pub to dodge these noobs. *cough* COMBATMEDIC

I rerolled pub to follow a friend , and we were tired of carrying bad imps like you but even with that said i come over imp side with a few friends and we win most of our games so time to look at yourselves unicorn stampede scrubs ,and ps i was putting up numbers way before i met gates.

you're full of c.r.a.p. I solo queue imp side all the time. yes. it's harder. no. it's not unbearable. superQing is a d-bag move that, in my opinion, ppl do because they can't handle losing their share; they (you?) think they shouldn't ever lose or have to play with recruits. it's pathetic. grow up.

I switched to heals about 3 weeks ago now, having no previous healing experience on Soul in PvP. Since that time, 90% of my matches I have solo qued. During this stretch I have had my head smashed, body beat to a pulp, and my ego chewed up, spit out and mailed back to me with a very nice Hallmark card. Yet the experienced gained during this time has helped me grow into a decent healer. My positioning is more thought out, survivability has greatly increased, and to be honest, I've had a good time whether win or lose.

Not taking anything from those that only que in groups of 4 or more. It's your 15 bucks a month, enjoy the game how ever you wish. I will say tho, you can learn a lot on a personal play level by doing some solo queing every once in a while.

you're full of c.r.a.p. I solo queue imp side all the time. yes. it's harder. no. it's not unbearable. superQing is a d-bag move that, in my opinion, ppl do because they can't handle losing their share; they (you?) think they shouldn't ever lose or have to play with recruits. it's pathetic. grow up.

I would be actually upset with US if they didn't still loose their fair share while superqueue'd...... and then some :p

To those of you that care, Unicorn Stampede was a guild from The Fatman that is now on Prophecy of the Five. I was one of the founders, and along with Seal Team Sith (Imp.), we dominated The Fatman in ranked warzones. Troy was a B-team player we picked up and later parted ways with in July or August. I just recently discovered that Troy copied the Unicorn Stampede name and made the guild on Jedi Covenant not soon after we kicked him. He did make a pretty awesome website with a big unicorn on the front. I guess I should give him props for that... I also feel honored that he used our name when he had no part in the creation of it. Anyways, players like Troy and Guun will never be able to recruit or lead a top tier ranked warzone team. Remind them to stick to PvE and never look back. After all, that's what this game is all about to the people working on it now right? The real Unicorn Stampede is making a return for the new expansion, and so if any top tier PvP players still play the game on this miserable server, shoot Izola, Intergalactic, or Spitta mail on Prophecy of the Five. This reply is not intended as a form of recruitment, just a warning/reminder that these guys have never and will never be relevant in PvP. :)

The same guys you split from to join Turning Point...amirite?

We were leniant and recruited too many mediocre players in Unicorn, and so we made the decision to dissolve it. IG and Spitta joined Repørted and went on to smash every other team on the server until a few of their members eventually quit.

By the way, congratulations on your 500th post. IG said he is getting you a burger king meal. :D

We were leniant and recruited too many mediocre players in Unicorn, and so we made the decision to dissolve it. IG and Spitta joined Repørted and went on to smash every other team on the server until a few of their members eventually quit.

By the way, congratulations on your 500th post. IG said he is getting you a burger king meal. :D

Pretty sure Ladle and Tongs decided to leave and form a new guild (minus IG/Spitta), and you followed suit as well.

But hey, I'm merely here for the revisionist stuff, carry on.

We were leniant and recruited too many mediocre players in Unicorn

Hence the name, Turning Point. ;)

Edited by Pistols-GS

To those of you that care, Unicorn Stampede was a guild from The Fatman that is now on Prophecy of the Five. I was one of the founders, and along with Seal Team Sith (Imp.), we dominated The Fatman in ranked warzones. Troy was a B-team player we picked up and later parted ways with in July or August. I just recently discovered that Troy copied the Unicorn Stampede name and made the guild on Jedi Covenant not soon after we kicked him. He did make a pretty awesome website with a big unicorn on the front. I guess I should give him props for that... I also feel honored that he used our name when he had no part in the creation of it. Anyways, players like Troy and Guun will never be able to recruit or lead a top tier ranked warzone team. Remind them to stick to PvE and never look back. After all, that's what this game is all about to the people working on it now right? The real Unicorn Stampede is making a return for the new expansion, and so if any top tier PvP players still play the game on this miserable server, shoot Izola, Intergalactic, or Spitta mail on Prophecy of the Five. This reply is not intended as a form of recruitment, just a warning/reminder that these guys have never and will never be relevant in PvP. :)

This made me lol. The B-team maestro that beat pvp and makes sure everyone knows was never quite up to par.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Hence the name, Turning Point. ;)

We all went into a vent channel and IG/Spitta offered Ladle and Tongs to join Repørted with them, but Ladle/Tongs decided to bring all of those remaining players with us and make Turning Point. We had a good run, there is no doubting that, but after Ladle and Tongs quit, we couldn't beat many of the better teams. I guess once Ladle and Tongs realized the horrible mistake they made and how our other members were letting them down, they quit the game. It's almost like they couldn't choose between winning and making friends, so they just quit instead. I wasn't on a whole lot after they quit, but I know Repørted 3 capped TP every other game. I'm going out to eat. I'll be back later and we can argue over history on The Fatman some more. :rolleyes: