Unicorn Stampede Superque Stalemate

OmniParadox

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Roxxay has some healing toons, mainly pvp. Whether or not she is still healing, I have no idea. Last 2 times a 4 man Chaotic Pixels was in a WZ with me, they bailed before the gate opened. When its Roxxay solo, she almost never hangs around the ones Im in. :confused: Maybe I need to shower more often??? :eek:

I know Roxxay has some healing toons, mainly pvp. Whether or not she is still healing, I have no idea. Last 2 times a 4 man Chaotic Pixels was in a WZ with me, they bailed before the gate opened. When its Roxxay solo, she almost never hangs around the ones Im in. :confused: Maybe I need to shower more often??? :eek:

Yes... was in a match with you two months ago still have your stench on my saber 8D

I have guarded HER many a time and she is far from ignorant. She does a great job staying out of the fray if it is possible. I saw nothing in that post that would imply any of the accusations you threw out in your post. It was moreso stating the obvious than anything else.

What ever happened to civil disagreement in the course of normal conversation?

What happened was her condescending post. How I read it was... I encounter 8 man premades all of the time and out heal both of their healers with 10 deaths easily "Nothing special about this vid ... It's nothing more than i encounter on a daily basis on my healer..." Also, you're bad because all you do is hide behind poles to get your numbers. "so you got some nice healing hiding behind a pole the entire 1st 1/2...congrats?"

This isn't a disagreement about anything. It's more of a snarky little attack from a troll. There's right ways and wrong ways to say that you didn't like the video. I wouldn't say that she was in any way trying to have a normal conversation.

It's true, unless running with a solid team (I mean tank) a healer will wear out a pair of shoes every WZ. That said, I'm not sure I have ever seen Roxxay top the healing charts in any WZ I was in.:eek:

She still does good healing output! Depends on the warzone too and what not!

What happened was her condescending post. How I read it was... I encounter 8 man premades all of the time and out heal both of their healers with 10 deaths easily "Nothing special about this vid ... It's nothing more than i encounter on a daily basis on my healer..." Also, you're bad because all you do is hide behind poles to get your numbers. "so you got some nice healing hiding behind a pole the entire 1st 1/2...congrats?"

This isn't a disagreement about anything. It's more of a snarky little attack from a troll. There's right ways and wrong ways to say that you didn't like the video. I wouldn't say that she was in any way trying to have a normal conversation.

You seem a bit sensitive for an MMO player. Not an insult, just an observation.

Lol look at most threads and I guarantee you will see plenty of MMO players who get way more worked up than I do.

That's not really a good way to gauge my statement. Comparing your slightly less insecure sensitivity to overly insecure sensitivity of others doesn't make my point invalid. I'm not here to poke fun at you or call you out on anything. I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it.

No way, mmo players are the most level headed people I've ever met

True story! Any time I'm looking for advice on purchasing a home, financial investments, or any other life altering decision, I first consult with MMO fanbases. Their sound judgement, logical and rational thought process, and bulletproof advice serve me well in making the right choices. :rak_03:

That's not really a good way to gauge my statement. Comparing your slightly less insecure sensitivity to overly insecure sensitivity of others doesn't make my point invalid. I'm not here to poke fun at you or call you out on anything. I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it.

You should be more consistent. When you say I'm sensitive for an MMO player you are comparing me to other MMO players. Yet when I compare myself to other MMO players you say that my argument isn't relevant. I'm not here to poke fun at you or call you out on anything, but you should think a little more before you type.

only people in disagreement use the word "snarky":eek: and i wasnt aware i had to agree or comply with everything i see or read on the internet. You also fail to highlight the post of me telling you, your numbers were nice. If you want to pick and internet fight, find a high school kid i dont have time for it

You should be more consistent. When you say I'm sensitive for an MMO player you are comparing me to other MMO players. Yet when I compare myself to other MMO players you say that my argument isn't relevant. I'm not here to poke fun at you or call you out on anything, but you should think a little more before you type.

Exhibit A... This has nothing to do with consistency on my part. If I'm bat **** crazy and someone points it out, I don't negate their observation by comparing myself to residents of a mental institution. Forum posters are a very specific group of MMO players. They do not represent the entire population of the game. They do however represent the "squeaky wheel" portion of the population. I also find it ironic that you're pointing out the snarkiness of someone else's comment, yet end this post with what you did. Pot, meet kettle. He's black...

It's true, unless running with a solid team (I mean tank) a healer will wear out a pair of shoes every WZ. That said, I'm not sure I have ever seen Roxxay top the healing charts in any WZ I was in.:eek:

i wasnt aware that numbers made you a good healer, i thought it was the ability to keep your teammates alive so that objectives can be made/taken. Omegerd i've been doing it wrong all this time:confused: I'll just go sit in a corner and self-heal myself to the top of the charts, so everyone thinks im an awesome healer. o wait i am a awesome healer cause topping the chart doesnt mean jack **** if you lose!!

only people in disagreement use the word "snarky":eek: and i wasnt aware i had to agree or comply with everything i see or read on the internet. You also fail to highlight the post of me telling you, your numbers were nice. If you want to pick and internet fight, find a high school kid i dont have time for it

Oh, you have time for it alright. Just look at the raging sarcasm in your post. :p

Speaking of snarky....:D

Nope, an example of snarkiness would be as such. An ellipsis is a series of dots that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence or whole section from the original text being quoted, and though necessary for syntactical construction, is not necessary for comprehension. It is properly used and identified by three periods. Like so "..."

Any more schooling and I'm going to start charging you. ;)

Nope, an example of snarkiness would be as such. An ellipsis is a series of dots that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence or whole section from the original text being quoted, and though necessary for syntactical construction, is not necessary for comprehension. It is properly used and identified by three periods. Like so "..."

Any more schooling and I'm going to start charging you. ;)

I also like to use an elipsis for uncomfortable pauses...

i wasnt aware that numbers made you a good healer, i thought it was the ability to keep your teammates alive so that objectives can be made/taken. Omegerd i've been doing it wrong all this time:confused: I'll just go sit in a corner and self-heal myself to the top of the charts, so everyone thinks im an awesome healer. o wait i am a awesome healer cause topping the chart doesnt mean jack **** if you lose!!

Guessing that means you win a lot, am I right? As far as Simple, great video. I havent come close to 900k healing in a WZ, let alone 1 million. Even tho it was a loss, still a great job done on your part. Having nothing equal to that performance, I will just bow my head in respect. May not mean jack to some, but I appreciate someone giving it their all, win or lose.

This thread really turned into a poo flinging contest. Lesson to the OP: If you want to make a thread detailing your hardship in a war zone as a healer, maybe you should lay off calling out a guild in the title and opening sentence. From that moment on, the majority of ppl probably took your approach as a series of cheap shots on the way to proving how great of a healer you are.

Had the title been "Getting a mudhole stomped in me" or something along those lines, you would have attracted a different attitude towards your video.

on the words you used.

I know you're talented, but so much lies in the details.

Edited by Ravashakk

Roxy! Stop being a bad healer Gawd! Honestly I wish I could stand in a corner all day and self heal! But I must keep my Boo alive especially Decimate! and Vasyel ! If not I get yelled at!!! But yes you can do good healing while doing objectives. Sorc/sage is all about placement healing and kiting. I wonder why some healers face tank.. Anyways. Regardless this thread has become fiesty! Let's all get along!!