Unicorn Stampede Superque Stalemate

OmniParadox

Although I like a good history debate as much as the next guy (I guess guild drama from less than a year ago counts as history..... going by dog years... times 10) it is a little out of place here on the Jedi Covenant forums. Kinda like how I don't go to the PoT5 forums to poke fun at Devil :p Troy is on Jedi Covenant now, that means it's our turn to troll him :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all went into a vent channel and IG/Spitta offered Ladle and Tongs to join Repørted with them, but Ladle/Tongs decided to bring all of those remaining players with us and make Turning Point. We had a good run, there is no doubting that, but after Ladle and Tongs quit, we couldn't beat many of the better teams. I guess once Ladle and Tongs realized the horrible mistake they made and how our other members were letting them down, they quit the game. It's almost like they couldn't choose between winning and making friends, so they just quit instead. I wasn't on a whole lot after they quit, but I know Repørted 3 capped TP every other game. I'm going out to eat. I'll be back later and we can argue over history on The Fatman some more. :rolleyes:

Ladle/Tongs didn't want to play with IG/Spitta, as with so many others on that server, which was relayed to all of us via vent. Welcome back to TOR, and GL with that train wreck. I just enjoy the long winded rebuttles from you, quite comical.

Edited by Pistols-GS

Although I like a good history debate as much as the next guy (I guess guild drama from less than a year ago counts as history..... going by dog years... times 10) it is a little out of place here on the Jedi Covenant forums. Kinda like how I don't go to the PoT5 forums to poke fun at Devil :p Troy is on Jedi Covenant now, that means it's our turn to troll him :)

I have a splendid idea!

We could convince all the Unicorns (well ones without Pub toons) to migrate over and help PD out with PvE! Then, in return, they could help us with Superque... wait... I meant rateds, yeah!

Good trade-off, I think!

Edited by Milly_

Ladle/Tongs didn't want to play with IG/Spitta, as with so many others on that server. Welcome back to TOR, and GL with that train wreck. I just enjoy the long winded rebuttles from you, quite comical.

When I can't sleep at night, I get myself a nice cold glass of milk. What do you do? Troll the Star Wars forums? You should try going outside to exercise your legs. :o

I have a splendid idea!

We could convince all the Unicorns (well ones without Pub toons) to migrate over and help PD out with PvE! Then, in return, they could help us with Superque... wait... I meant rateds, yeah!

Good trade-off, I think!

We just can't seem to get the timing down to pop into the same wz every time, and some of us are opposed to rejecting queues that both 4 mans don't get into :p Help me, Troy, you're our only hope

When I can't sleep at night, I get myself a nice cold glass of milk. What do you do? Troll the Star Wars forums? You should try going outside to exercise your legs. :o

I have an excellent job that allows for free time to troll, price I paid for 6 years in school, it's outstanding man. ;)

Edited by Pistols-GS

L O L i just <3 you to pieces

I have an excellent job that allows for free time to troll, price I paid for 6 years in school, it's outstanding man. ;)

You, sir, miss the big picture. Izola or IG or Spitta or whomever was just talking about milk. And you do not talk lightly about milk. Never.

To those of you that care, Unicorn Stampede was a guild from The Fatman that is now on Prophecy of the Five. I was one of the founders, and along with Seal Team Sith (Imp.), we dominated The Fatman in ranked warzones. Troy was a B-team player we picked up and later parted ways with in July or August. I just recently discovered that Troy copied the Unicorn Stampede name and made the guild on Jedi Covenant not soon after we kicked him. He did make a pretty awesome website with a big unicorn on the front. I guess I should give him props for that... I also feel honored that he used our name when he had no part in the creation of it. Anyways, players like Troy and Guun will never be able to recruit or lead a top tier ranked warzone team. Remind them to stick to PvE and never look back. After all, that's what this game is all about to the people working on it now right? The real Unicorn Stampede is making a return for the new expansion, and so if any top tier PvP players still play the game on this miserable server, shoot Izola, Intergalactic, or Spitta mail on Prophecy of the Five. This reply is not intended as a form of recruitment, just a warning/reminder that these guys have never and will never be relevant in PvP. :)

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoQ0ZJDFR51sAqPGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dgucci%2Bmane%2Bwell%2Bdamn%26ri%3D1%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D1&w=500&h=562&imgurl=cdn.straightfromthea.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F02%2Fgucci-mane-arrested-again-500.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstraightfromthea.com%2F%3Fattachment_id%3D50731&size=84.5+KB&name=%3Cb%3EGucci+Mane+Well+Damn%3C%2Fb%3E&p=gucci+mane+well+damn&oid=2dbec7b6ce14789941fa772382f0a0ae&fr2=&fr=&tt=%253Cb%253EGucci%2BMane%2BWell%2BDamn%253C%252Fb%253E&b=0&ni=36&no=1&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11ghgg4gg&sigb=12pmab1q2&sigi=12lp7kqa2&.crumb=HhI1P./S4MP

That's not Troyy.

Troy's profile

Troy, Guun, Pistols, they're all the same. Well... I take that back. Guun is extremely unique. He sounds like the nutty professor in voice chat. The constant jumping to different mumble and vent servers with the heavy breathing is classic!