R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Scorpiooooo,

You still looking for a commentator? Sounds like fun.

I'm in Sydney

Pink

Seriously would be good to have a commentator that knows what they are talking about.

The current commentators dont even know how to pronounce Fugue.

/moarrefbashing.

Edited by Themistaa

Hi guys,

I'm ok with replacing players, I think it's going to be hard to avoid considering the length of the comp and the amount of people playing.

The only rule I have is that the replacement player can only play for your team. This means you can't ring-in someone from any other guild team currently competing in the comp, and once that person has played for you, they can't then play for another team in the competition.

This applies to ALTS as well, meaning you can't play with another Guild/Team on your ALT if you've already participated with someone. Although it's going to be hard to track, we are going to do our best to make sure that this is a fair competition. We'll be relying on you guys all playing within the spirit of the comp.

To the CORE guys with the two teams, I would ask that the team leaders be especially vigilant with this, keep your teams as solid as possible, make sure if you do need to have a ring-in, that player hasn't competed with the other CORE team.

It would be great to know in advance of each match who the players are, so that Resk and I can chat a little about team strengths and styles etc... It'll also help us keep track of who'se played for who!

:D Still need that last team! Website will launch tonight.

How are you doing to determine, and for that matter proover that 1 character is the ALT of another? Displaying legacy names is prolly what you will say, but If I choose not to display my legacy name then that becomes useless.

How are you doing to determine, and for that matter proover that 1 character is the ALT of another?

Couple of things. Tom is spot on, if players refuse to display legacy names at our request we can impose a loss to that team and disqualify them.

Secondly, Resk and I (Resk in particular) are getting really familiar with the 50's on the server and we'll be able to keep tabs on everything pretty closely.

Lastly, and most importantly, the big thing I said when I posted about this was that we would be relying on everyone playing in the spirit of the comp. This is a fun comp and people are participating to have fun, so we're holding each other up here on a mutual level of respect. I highly doubt anyone participating in this tourney would intentionally try to screw it up for their team and everyone else.

but If I choose not to display my legacy name then that becomes useless.

Does this mean Midian are participating?

I see a mod has posted in the mirror thread in the PVP forums!

We's gonna be famous ppl.

So cool - an assistant designer as well! Getting pretty damn excited.

The only problem we have is we are missing one final team for the comp. I've been on the servers each night plugging but it looks like we are really struggling to field a team.

SO - Resk and I have decided that if we can't FIND a Guild willing to participate by the weekend, we will MAKE a team. Resk and I won't be competing (obviosuly) but we are willing to help bring together players who want to compete but can't get a spot on any of the other teams. I think there's about 2-3 people already floating around, if we spread the word I'm sure we can make a team pretty easily.

SO - GUILDS THAT WANT IN - THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! If by the weekend the final spot hasn't been taken, it will be filled by a brand-spanking-new team. If you want to be a part of that team, post below with your in-game character name and faction (imp/pub) so we can get numbers and make it happen.

Awesomesauce - Esky (Resk) and I are all over it for now, but it's a long comp and some fresh voices may be welcome come finals time!

This is a great idea, you could have a few PvP'ers come on as special guests for the night. I'd definitely be keen for this.

Also, I know a few repub players looking for a team, if you need help trying to get your own 8th team up I could try get some people in.

This is a great idea, you could have a few PvP'ers come on as special guests for the night. I'd definitely be keen for this.

Also, I know a few repub players looking for a team, if you need help trying to get your own 8th team up I could try get some people in.

Fantastic! Anyone else? Any other pubs wanna get in on this?

So due to prob phew teams need some replacements, I like to sign my self up.

Marnis' necro - Jedi knight sentinel, Full war hero.

Sadly to say, I do not own one mill credits.

So if anyone needs any sttandby players that'll be fine with me also, incase someone could not make it intime.

Edited by Phelnis

Cant wait, i hope this is even more awesome then what everyone expects, based on what we saw last time.

Not that i want to rush you guys or anything, but how quickly will replays be up on youtube? As i am not available for games on monday nights (hence our team being on thursdays), i would still love to watch the games. Im sure this is the same for alot of people, especially those playing in the matches, then being able to see themselves and learn etc.

Great job organising guys. Good luck to all participating, but more so the Rep teams.

/K

Cant wait, i hope this is even more awesome then what everyone expects, based on what we saw last time.

Not that i want to rush you guys or anything, but how quickly will replays be up on youtube? As i am not available for games on monday nights (hence our team being on thursdays), i would still love to watch the games. Im sure this is the same for alot of people, especially those playing in the matches, then being able to see themselves and learn etc.

Great job organising guys. Good luck to all participating, but more so the Rep teams.

/K

I should be able to upload to the zer0ping youtube page at the end of each night. Not a guarantee but i'll do my best!

/K

you can watch the previous casts on his twitch channel if you want to watch replays