R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome first night for everyone involved.

GG Core 2, really enjoyed our games tonight and I think both teams did a great job with both games.

Grats EWOK on the nights win and very well played by Pandemic. Sucks for the dcs in hutball would have loved to see that game played out to its fullest (Awesome sportsmanship shown by EWOK to agreeing to a rematch :D)

Thanks Wookie Leaks <3 (Seathe you dawg, man of the match game two :D)

Id also like to thank the commentators, fantastic job, I was hard for majority of the night.

Cannot wait for Thurday night and Monday night when we V Pandemic :D

Hi everyone -

Thank you for the feedback. I want to get this stream as clean as possible, so I appreciate all the notes on what works and what doesn't. On Thursday I'm looking to have fixed the Microphone, Chat Box and Lag Issues.

Replays can be found HERE - http://www.youtube.com/zer0pingtv

We've also got a Twitter and Facebook account for zer0ping.

Thanks for all the support guys.

:)

Good games.

Commentators - turn off chat box and remove titles/legacy names which only serve to clog up the screen that tiny bit more.

Luc - don't kill commentators in hypergate for the extra points you CHEATER.

Was by no means intentional haha, I thought Thyra was part of the other team and only happened once... Will take note of the commentator's name next time :D

Edited by Roastmouse

Hi everyone -

Thank you for the feedback. I want to get this stream as clean as possible, so I appreciate all the notes on what works and what doesn't. On Thursday I'm looking to have fixed the Microphone, Chat Box and Lag Issues.

Replays can be found HERE - http://www.youtube.com/zer0pingtv

We've also got a Twitter and Facebook account for zer0ping.

Thanks for all the support guys.

:)

Thanks for the highlights, fun to watch. In the future, if possible could you name the actual players instead of just the team, as it was a bit hard to follow who was doing what, especially on Huttball, would have been nice to know who the ball carrier was (instead of Bluecheese being targeted the whole time), and what their current health/resolve situation is. Also before going into the match, a brief description of the team comps would have been nice as well. Otherwise great job!

definitely agree, if you can cycle targets based on who is the most important person, or who you are talking about would be great. Target of target might also help for this. Also this might help you in your reviews if you are watching this back later.

Yeah there seemed to be a bit of a disparity and favouritism from the commentary. You seemed to know all the players from Core and Ewok, but didn't know the names of Wookie's or Pandemic too much. I especially noticed one point in the Core/Wookies Huttball match, Goonbag had the ball, he was right beside you, and you called it "that guy from wookie leaks has the ball". Yet when Chieftan is on the other side of the map and gets a late pass away you get his name right straight away.

I understand you know the core guys a bit better, but to make it a lot better, I think knowing all the players by name and being able to recognise them for the calls would go a long way.

Just don't go all Ray Warren on us and start calling us the same guy coz we are all dark side and look alike :p

What this tournament needs is Zirkx commentating.

You could have the following trademark staples:

Too many PTs and Marauders bro

Dis Guy

OMG these people.

*** pro la

The list goes on.

The banter currently reminds me of people hitting each other with big pink pillows with love hearts on them... you may as well have tinkle and ciraf commentating.

Regardless, Strike Team are going to eat some dirt tomorrow....They really need to learn to turn their screens on prior to joining the tournament and they are going to get punished in a BIG way. My tips are that Kaelus will take at least 10 deaths per game and Kong will over extend into malaysia trying to chase bobcow. I also predict that Guardian will be named man of the match at least once because our commentators cant see past the big fancy guardians and their sexy armors.

Over to you Ray Warren...

Edited by Themistaa

There is also talks on other servers about how they run ranked games - with lots of gentleman's agreements going on.

The 2 things that I see so much of is - they only run with a maximum of 2 lolsmash/sweepers and no bubble stun sorcs.

I really think that the RAW championship can really open up a fair bit with this sort of rule implementation (not saying for this one maybe roll it into the next comp)

I think it will just make more free flowing

There is also talks on other servers about how they run ranked games - with lots of gentleman's agreements going on.

The 2 things that I see so much of is - they only run with a maximum of 2 lolsmash/sweepers and no bubble stun sorcs.

I really think that the RAW championship can really open up a fair bit with this sort of rule implementation (not saying for this one maybe roll it into the next comp)

Terrible concept. Sweepers and bubble stun can be overcome you just need to take your tin foil helmet off and think a little outside the box. To not include bubble stun in a championship team is basically like participating in V8 supercars without a windscreen. Hit yourself in the head with a rock to save yourself some trouble

Also be nice to know who you are so I can add you to my "turn your screen on" black book.

This contest is a bit like Masterchef , a good concept with commentators wearing kravats and not really knowing how to cook . No doubt someone will start a My Kitchen Rules soon.

Edited by Themistaa

Not hard to see why you are anonymous and obvious.

Perhaps I should just let you sprout your terrible little ideas. Ask Bobcow, Im terrible too and havent been playing well since 1.3

Many would say that I dont know how to play the game now, let alone knowing how to play when bubbling and smashing is gone, but at least i know what is and isnt textual diahorrea.

I also know when a team delays from scoring on the line in huttball i dont need to run over and check if its a game bug, its just the team using a strategy to marshal troops in mid before the ball goes there. A pro tip for our Ray Icesis Warren and his friend Fatty-resk Vautin

I also really enjoyed how the commentators basically divulge our team line up to the rest of the server without divulging anyone elses. It shows some real partisanship and fair play for Thursday and it should really give Strike Team an edge to combat our 2 scoundrel heals 2 guardian 2 vanguard , 1 fudge lineup.

Please send us a whole list of everyone elses team lineups so we can let bobcow know, he really wants to be best in series so that he can add another star to his maccas name badge.

Edited by Themistaa

Maybe just focus on making your cows go moo and ill taste your milk later for a dolla at the supermarket.

Clearly my opinion is obvious but i am entitled to post it, thank you for clarifying. As for being a 'see you next tuesday'?

So Sta Waaah

Edited by Themistaa

I LOLed at this... So you want to create more rules to make it more free flowing? I think rules do the opposite.(you must be from china)

it just looks like people are banning the OP classes which doesn't make sense Because the fact that BOTH teams have access to them so there is no advantage or disadvantage by having those classes or banning them. Most people only use 2smash anyway.

Also I've seen suggestions about not having grenades... Anything that you don't believe should be in a ranked warzone competition should not be in the game at all. So start a thread about it and maybe bioware will change it in a future update

So you would like to remove a 3 second stun from the comp but you are OK with a 4 second stun?

Inspired. You should be a commentator.

Saying I am being a "see you next tuesday" is actually calling me something btw. But its OK, ill take some meds and laugh off your TOS violation because I am a server troll and not a team player.

Edited by Themistaa

wow you can't be that dumb can you? 20 second debuff vs 3 minute CD.

1 stun against 9 stuns.

4 seconds against 27 seconds.

And at the end of the day I was offering up a suggestion of what is occurring on other servers. Not something for you troll at. Do you have any constructive suggestions or are you just here to annoy?

Edited by Dacce

But we can't blame him - I'm pretty sure he plays on a Nokia 6110. At least, that's the only logical explanation for his terribad play.

Playing on a Nokia 6110 and being in a team is a lot better than losing two games, raging at one of the most talented females on our server when it was your poor leadership that lost you the games and then not running a team.

Just to clarify, i also beat you in heals both those games with my nokia 6110 as well, can send some screenshots your way in case you missed it?

Edited by Themistaa